Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, we need to wake the fuck up already. We’ve all been proven wrong. We just need to take Barr’s word for it and move on.

2. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't think anyone or anything will convince you guys. I expected as much from the people who bought into this on that kind of level. When more of the report comes out you'll just chase another angle of the same conspiracy theory.

And ROTN he quoted something very plain and clear: "the evidence does not establish..."

Take it however you want. To pretend the sections he quoted don't say exactly what they say is unbelievably ridiculous.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

If the summary is accurate, then there should be no problem releasing the full report. I don't see what the problem is with that? I completely trust Mueller and will believe the results of his investigation for whatever they are. But I haven't seen it. They're hiding it... for some reason.

4. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You only don't get it because you don't want to. Everything needed to stay oh so classified until last weekend. How shocking.

Mueller was looking into various Russia spy programs, and basically their entire network of how they were trying to influence the US.

It's not very hard to figure out why they aren't just recklessly releasing everything immediately.

Or maybe Mueller decided to close the investigation after finding all this collusion evidence, and not only that but neither he nor anyone on his entire team feels like saying anything after Barr and all the other Russian traitors are lying about it.

You two are actually trying to argue that this is more likely.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BUUUUUUUUUUT there could be evidence of something in there that might be able to twist under an impeachment proceeding since that bar isn't as high. Theyve been waiting 3 years to impeach him. Less talkie more releasie !

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Impeach him and then let pence run it? I’d rather the idiot you know vs the asshole you despise, but that’s just me.

I want to see the report. But I don’t in a million years believe it’ll change anything. I think trump will be voted out in 2020 whether the report is released or not.

7. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't be silly. There's several audiotapes laying out the 6 nation bargaining deal with Trump and Putin.

Yeah you just sit there in your denial sucking that Russian cock!

8. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think Barr is trying to protect Trump and other republicans.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would also like to point out that anyone thinking the democrats or the DNC would ever rig an election is like lol stoopid. Or that Hillary is corrupt. Or that Hillary ever broke a law. What evidence is there of that???

I know *most* on here didn't think that, but the MSM and a lot of others totally did. That's fucking awesome...

10. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like they flat out refused to cover all that shit and ran with something they had no evidence of for YEARS.

I so fucking hate the MSM.

11. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno.

If I gave someone twenty million dollars to work on a project and they gave me a four page report after two years of work, I'd probably have one or two follow up questions.

12. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, and if I staked my entire business model and reputation on it being true I would too.

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So who caught Adam Schiff straight up telling the Republicans on the House Intelligence committee to go fuck themselves in an early nomination for Congressional monologue of the year? And then he cut their mic when they whined about it, "you are not recognized."

14. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You don’t say.

16. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

That's a bullshit cop-out. If all it takes is one proposal that didn't get anywhere to completely derail the conversation that just means the participants weren't serious about working toward a solution to begin with.

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is there anyone on here that can explain the Brexit thing? I’ve been reading about it but I can’t figure out what is really going on with it?

Why is Theresa May offering to resign?

18. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

UK voted to leave the EU in 2016, which is currently set to occur on April 12. The votes that are occurring are (more or less) to decide how the UK will trade, travel and generally interact with the rest of the EU going forward. Parliament cannot agree on a deal but are in agreement that they dont want to leave the EU without one. So the current options are to either leave without a deal on April 12, or ask the EU for another extension of the deadline.

May is a lame-dick PM. Shes offering to resign essentially to salvage any political influence she has.

19. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Given the way Britain's parliment has been throughout this process I'm somewhat sympathetic to her.

The liberals will fight any deal and are still pushing for a brexit revote. The others either want some ludicrous never going to happen perfection agreement or also never wanted to leave in the first place.

20. mazian

mazian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Half of Europe is asking themselves the same thing and/or what the hell they want.