Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The chance of a teenager who willingly wears a MAGA hat not having used the n-word over Call of Duty voice chat is approximately 0%.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I thought that was every teenager ever. I always went by the rule that its okay to say it as long as you’re singing along with hip-hop or acting in a Tarantino movie.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I watched some of the longer video. A lot of people are making idiotic assumptions to justify being in the lynch mob they’re apart of by saying, “Well I’m sure it wasn’t just this or they probably did that.” What did they actually do that everyone is finding so abhorrent that warrants this kid having his life ruined? Best I can tell he wore a red hat and smiled while the black guys were yelling actual racial slurs.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently the actual consensus Ive seen on my Facebook feed is that wearing a MAGA hat is the exact same thing as a clan hood. So coupled with the FUCKING WHITE MALEness of the kid and you get literal Hitler Youth regardless of the actual actions. Ive actually seen some decent articles reflecting that the whole incident has really shown how perverse our outrage addicted society has become.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I like how she ends with wanting to get her news from a legitimate journalist in the future. Same here, I hope she lets us know when someone finds one.

Things like this are why leftists deserve every greasy, orange ounce of Donald Trump. I really hope we figure this shit out as a society or the real clan hoods are going to make a comeback.

6. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one that watched the longer video and really didn't have my mind changed all that much by it?
    • Before watching it: "Wow, those are a bunch of disrespectful little shits."
    • After watching it: "Wow, those are a bunch of disrespectful little shits and also the Black Israelites are huge assholes."

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, to me it's not one or the other, it's both.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When first watching the original Indian video I really wasn’t seeing some huge disrespect the kids were supposedly doing. I just didn’t see what was patently offensive of the kid standing there basically doing nothing. After seeing the longer video it became “ow these kids are getting a raw deal of a social media shit storm.” Even if their silver spoon private schoolers do they really deserve the amount of shit they’ve received? Really?

I would take that SNL writer up for the blowjob for punching the kid in the face. She is fucking banging and looks crazy enough to suck your breakfast out of your lower intestine.

9. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No one ever deserves the amount of shit the internet gives them because the internet only has two speeds: complete stop and damn the torpedos and send the death threats. That said, I can't be arsed to actually put any effort into sympathizing.

Yeah, I had stumbled across her twitter before and she's the kind of pure millennial bitter smokeshow I always wanted to bring home to mom.

10. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That hat represents the views and beliefs of someone that has shown again and again how little he gives a shit about people that aren't white, rich and straight. He wore a hat that represents xenophobia, racism, and sexism and smirked while his stupid little friends with no capacity for irony chanted "build that wall" at an INDIGENOUS PERSON.

Folks are acting as if all this entitled asshole did was stand there and wear a hat. That's like saying someone wearing Eddie Murphy's outfit from Raw was just standing around minding their own business in Crip territory moments before getting shot in a drive by.

If you want people to stop being outraged all the time, ask yourself this question. Why should anybody meet a racist, sexist, xenophobic, or homophobic person in the middle on anything? Why do decent people have to compromise so that shitty people can still hold onto their shitty values? Being a Trump supporter means that they tacitly support those views, if not proudly yell it on social media.

11. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You talking about the red head with the tits?

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Christ, the kid smiled at him sarcastically too? This changes everything.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Painting with such a broad brush and watering down the language so that everyone who doesn’t devote half their lives to become an ally is an IST sure seems like a smashing strategy to win elections.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know anything about her, but on her Instagram, she likes to show off parts of those tits:
    20633446_434735113593878_4837480811479433216_n.jpg
    42838517_2291801490862121_7627994139930912944_n.jpg

#9254 Rush-O-Matic, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  15. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So where's the clock at on this before the fucktard mob can direct their misguided outrage at the next stupid thing? Because I got to be honest, I really don't give a shit about this. Seriously, a teenager wearing a hat? Get your fucking priorities straight America.

Yeah, the one with da bewbs. I'm surprised the poor bastard has a head left. She sure does seem crazy though.

[​IMG]

16. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now this "news" has my attention.

Sweet Jesus...

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep that’s her. I would do...things.

18. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that Emma Stone?

19. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No Emma stone could fit inside one of those tits.