Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The sacrificial lamb is Jared Kushner. The story line is so obvious at this point-

Kushner’s constant revisions of financial disclosures will end in him being indicted on a bevy of charges- “colluding” or whatever they’re going to call it. Along with money laundering, fraud, and tax evasion it’ll be a media shitstorm.

Trump will convince Ivanka to leave Kush and become some right wing spokeswoman for single conservative moms. She’ll start a line of aprons.

Trump will avoid any serious charges. Melania will leave him and he’ll reboot The Apprentice.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Melania won’t leave him until after the presidency. She enjoys the veil of a mute First Lady just barely shrouding the fact she’s nothing but a kept pet.

And like other certain pets, she’s no doubt holding some dirt consisting of some Mel Gibson-level awesome recordings on him.

3. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Oh lordy I hope there are tapes!!!

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Is there honestly a single person on this board that thinks she’s going to keep her mouth shut about Trump once Gotham is ashes?

The likelihood of an immediate “tell-all tour” is one hundred percent.

5. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is no way the divorce settlement allows that. That thing isn't a marriage it's a contractual agreement. We get married, I get a trophy wife, you give me another kid and I get you and your parents citizenship.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is so completely unusual for the President of the United States.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I’m guessing she’s a born mother. Probably picks up the kid by the collar like a vet does a rabid stray cat. And she’s like “Yeccccch. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this thing?”

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

What’s the over/under on how many kids trump has that melania doesn’t know about.... 3?

I’m thinking at least 2-3 is a pretty safe bet. Let’s say 2.5. He could always have a retarded one like Eric. Those only count for half right?

9. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did they have to actually come to term? If not... well, I've got a little nest egg that I'll gladly throw on the over.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

That's a separate bet I think.

I'd wager he's paid for at least 7 abortions. If not more. A lot more. But 7 seems like a good number Melania will tell us once her contractual obligations are over.

Vegas has to have odds on this right? They take odds on everything.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Let's try and keep it somewhat civil... making shit up and talking about retarded kids does nothing to foster any kind of real discussion. It's hard enough as it is without that kind of shit.

Keep in mind that people have very strong personal ties to their politics... so when you talk unsubstantiated, made-up shit about the person or family that they voted for, it's very offensive to them and they will probably take it personally... which then restarts the whole "fuck you" "no fuck you" cycle that is one of the big problems with politics these days.

Talk about reported events, be critical, but don't be a dick about it.

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trump paid for Nettdata's abortion confirmed.

13. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Do you not know anything? COHEN paid for it. Geesh. Keep up.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Follow the money.

He's paying for your fishing trip too isn't he?

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I too am curious about how he got those records. But my curiosity isn’t hostile. Either way, he’s been dead on so far.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Except for a couple of issues that popped up yesterday...

Apparently there is a Michael Cohen in Canada who had a banking transaction of his included in the dossier... when it should not have been.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/canadi...-s-lawyer-in-stormy-daniels-dossier-1.3923165

I still think the guy has been bang on so far, and this shouldn't cause any real damage to his overall credibility, but this is a small blemish on an otherwise perfect record.

19. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I heard about that as well. It shouldn't damage his credibility much considering the credibility of who he is fighting is a gaping vacuum of space that might defy gravitational laws.

But the fact that he obtained some incorrect info by someone of the same name might give some insight into how he compiled his data. I don't know much about banking records or how they are stored. But I think the money from the Stormy Daniels thing opened some doors for him. Funny how everyone thought it was a sex scandal for $130k. Now, her money is chump change compared to what we learn about every fucking second.

20. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My thought here is that Cohen's banking records had to be subpoenaed or otherwise collected through some legal action by a Government entity. To my knowledge Avenatti is not a member of any Government entity, even if he was, he would not be authorized to leak this information to the media, especially if it was part of an ongoing legal action. So, this appears to be another leak on the SS Mueller.

This is likely to hurt Avenatti.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...tors-investigate-leak-bank-records/596686002/

Perhaps while they are at it, they can determine who is bankrolling his current efforts. This kind of has the feel of the Peter Thiel funded effort behind Hulk Hogan suing Gawker to death.