Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Elephants and Jackasses...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2016.

1. trojanstf

trojanstf
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Are they going to wait until after Pruitt gets fired?

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Sweet U-Turn, fuckwad. Is possible to become a parody of yourself when you’re already a parody of human beings in general?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-trade-tpp-1.4616915

...of course none of us saw this coming. Thank god you guys have a Master Negotiator as president.

#5842 Crown Royal, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Who knew trade deals would be hard?

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

FTFY

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On a lighter note, Comey's account of Trump denying the pee tape is hilarious. It's basically a full on "methinks he doth protest too much" while Comey is like "dude, I'm just informing you of what's in the report."

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

He's going on 20/20 on Sunday, and it sounds like he's not pulling any punches.

Dude is pissed, and he has a platform.

I'm stocking up on popcorn and scotch now.

EDIT: To be clear, it sounds like he did a 20/20 interview that airs on Sunday, and he didn't pull any punches.

7. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From that article: Trump said, "I would do TPP if we were able to make a substantially better deal. The deal was terrible."

Not exactly a U-turn.

8. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With Comey's book coming out, I think Rand is right. The public should see the full story. People already know I am disgusted with our Government but I'm pretty sure that if light is shined on what went on within these agencies leading up to the election, people would share my esteem for our Government.

9. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rand's view is basically trickle-down civil liberties. If we make the President above the law, then somehow that will make the rest of us freer. Let's start from the bottom instead: whatever rights or privileges the lowest, poorest, drug dealer in America's criminal justice system has, that's the extent of the protection the President gets. See how that plays out.

10. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think he is saying the opposite of what you just wrote. He is saying that if you or I are being prosecuted it is for a specific reason, if they search your records it is for a very specific reason, if they have probable cause to suspect you of a crime it cannot be gained through nefarious means. That is not what is happening to the President right now. This thing isn't about collusion anymore, it has morphed into something else.

I'm pretty sure that if they started to declassify the FISA opinion from Judge Collyer in the instance of this case, declassify and unredact who was given access to NSA databases, and fully declassify and unredact the Title-1 FISA application associated with Carter Page; couple that with what we already know about the Steele Dossier, Fusion GPS, the work of Strzok/Page and it would start to tell a very interesting story that would likely lead to people going to fucking jail where they belong.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Oh lordy let this trump/maid love child story be true.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This is exactly what is going on right now. There are very specific search warrants that are collecting very specific information.

Cohen himself said so.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Even if it is, what the fuck does it matter at this point? Is this a “game changer”? Because golden showers didn’t do it.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends. Was the maid black?

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

No, if it is true, it doesn't even enter the radar as something that's relevant. Not to say it isn't bad, just that he's done things that are so much worse. It'd be like calling the florida school shooter a bad person because shot a cat with a pellet gun.

However, for all my idiot MAGA in laws who gave me so much shit after trump won, I'd love to mock them about it. Just the premise is humorous, and I'd piss myself laughing if it was true. To think the president of the US might actually have a child born out of an affair with his maid, and that he paid his fucking door man $30k to keep quiet about it.

Like that is literally the most soap opera-y, cliche thing you could ever do. And for trump to have.... oh man, I just can't anymore. I don't wanna jinx it.

16. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

If she was wearing a white hood and robe while they fucked it'd be totally cool tho.

#MaidLivesMatter

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Her name is “Rachel Dolezal”.

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's not a finisher certainly, but the degree to which the efforts to cover it up constitute campaign finance violations it would certainly be relevant.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

What's that saying, something like it's not the crime it's the cover-up?

At this point, I think there are enough nails in the proverbial coffin for trump, all that needs to happen is for Mueller's investigation to hammer them home, or for the midterms to take place, whichever happens first. So now I'm just sitting back and laughing at the "crimes." Because we all know damn well there's been enough "cover-up" to nail the coffin shut.

20. ODEN

ODEN
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hmmm. Questionable raid of Trump's personal lawyer - grabbing everything including lawyer-client privilege documents and within 48 hours a story breaks about a doorman being paid off because Trump is banging the help. Purely coincidence, I'm sure......Or maybe the guy decided he had to scoop the S.S. Mueller, the leakiest ship on the Potomac, before it had a chance to spring another leak.