Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

El Thread-o De Los Drunk-os! 12/18/09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I am super baked.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I now have a growler of IPA and a six of Pilsner from Mill Street. That my mother bought. And my liquor cabinet has been the largest benefactor of my holiday spending lately. Cheah.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play a game of hangman with the sixpack. There is no losing.

3. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The wife is out shopping and I've been playing video games for about seven hours. I'm gonna need a couple of beers to get some feeling back in my legs.

4. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Been up since 4:30 AM with not a single drop of the sweet, sweet liquor.

I'm going to fall asleep now, and beat you all to the punch tomorrow.

And fuck the Cowboys.

5. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At a table of 15 people, i am the only guy sitting between two other guys. Time to start pounding beers.

Who wants to bet ill be puking later?

6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am drunk and the only american in a house of swedes. I have no idea what language to speak. Fuck.

7. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spanish, duh. I think the topic of this thread has taught us that.

I'm sober. I know, this is weird. I may have to take some ambien to rectify this situation. Although, last night I was retarded drunk and consumed $15 (US) of Taco Bell at 2:30 am. Let's just say I paid for it today.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Just start babbling like the Chef from the Muppet Show and throw shit all over the place. Make sure you finish every sentence with "Bork, bork, bork". If they don't get the joke, fuck 'em.

I'm listening to OLD Scorpions tunes at ear splitting levels. Steamrock fever really rocks believers in LA. And in Mississippi. I love this shit. My bird, not so much. Fuck him. he makes noise all the time and throws seeds all over my house, rarely do I make a racket like this.

There's No One like You! Woo Hoo!

9. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am about to have a house full of drunk people, half of witch are attractive women. Both Blonds and Brunettes! And one redhead who is the hottest girl I know. Wish me luck!

10. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I skipped out on a party and am now halfwatching Kill Bill on the International Fag Channel. Christ on a pony! What a snoozer.....

11. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a house full of drunk people.

Is it bad of me to want to stay in my room and watch Bittersweet Motel While everyone listens to Lady Gaga and other shit?

The answer is no. Except that there are hot girls out there...fuck me...

12. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

ewhys the rum fgone/?

13. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sorry that I missed out on the main fun of the thread, but I just finished my box of wineT ook me 2 nights, but it was deliecious. 4 litres of wine + a sweater with some cheep strings of lights safety pinned to it = a fucking blast.

14. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I missed this thread this week.

However, it is safe to say that a combination of the in-laws staying in our new spare bedroom, (with which the mother-in-law is particularly enamored, Goddamnit) and the Cowboys (seriously? the fucking Cowboys?) I got knee-walkin', too drunk to fish, drunk as a Russian eskimo kinda drunk last night.

And, since the boys took it upon themselves to wake up at 5:15 AM, I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk. Not positive, but pretty sure.

I'm gonna go cook some bacon.

15. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I need help-serious help. I've been drunk since Thursday, and as far as I can tell I haven't done anything stupid. No dodgy texts or Facebook messages, no random acts of violence against furniture...this just 'aint cricket.

In other news, Pimptress and Toytoy are all manner of awesome-I salute you.

16. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

So no one is drunk anymore? Benders.

17. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So it snowed a solid amount in Providence last night. And the cllrbone brothers missed the shuttle to the bar not once but twice, waiting over an hour in the snow for it to come back. After giving up hope that the shuttle was coming, we convinced the Brazilian girl I know that our best option was to walk to the bar that the hockey team's Christmas party was at. In the snow. The bar is at least a mile and a half away from school, which isn't too far when you're drunk on Halloween dressed as Global Guts with an American flag, but becomes a much greater distance when these things are removed and all you have is a Team USA hockey jersey over your long sleeve shirt. Fortunately I had brought my flask, and the whiskey kept us from freezing completely. Keep in mind that I had only walked to this bar once before and wasn't sure exactly how to get there. By the time we did get there my hair was frozen, and when we walked in the bouncer gave us a funny look and asked if we really just walked there from school. He thought we were a bit tapped in the head. The rest of the night involved a hammered kid in a wheelchair falling over and almost losing his pants in the process, getting a free Jagerbomb and a Bud Light from guys I don't really know, singing obnoxiously in the shuttle back to school, and ripping shots of whiskey when we got back to the dorm. Now I am home and will play Modern Warfare 2 until my brain melts.

18. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey pimps and hos! This is the bandit checking in with you from the Days Inn with my lady friend, half way through another 1.75 liter bottle of Captain Morgan 100 proof! After we were done with the bed, I thought I would look under the box springs (being the curious cat that I am) to see if anyone stashed any valuables for later retrieval.
    Instead, we found the remnants of a crack party by what I assume to be the staff of the establishment (because of the cleaning products we found amongst the makeshift drug paraphenalia).
    The grocery list includes:
    a roll of foil
    wadded up, charred foil balls
    baking soda
    a soda can with holes punched in it and soot on it
    a soda can with the sides cut out, and the inside of the bottom (convex side of the bottom) charred with soot, and the concave side crusted with sodium bicarbonate
    A bottle of store brand pine cleaner
    an unopened cellulose sponge

Heres a picture:

Attached Files:

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I recently caught up with one of my old friends via the internet. Wow. What a trip. The last time I saw him was over 20 years ago.

The sad thing is he's still plugging away hoping for a career in music. His band recently played The Whiskey A Go-Go in Hollywood. When we were 23 it was awesome when they played there, now it's just kind of sad.

He's always been one of my favorite singers (And at one point in the early 90's he and his band toured with Poison) now he's a poor man's Brett Michaels. Jesus dude, let it go...you're 40 odd years old now.

Then again, I salute him for following his dream for so long. I still get wet when I occasionally get on stage and play....he's made a life of it and been places and done things I never did.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y71ob2bktjM&feature=channel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y71ob2bk ... re=channel</a>

For a better idea of his talent check this out: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_kRJyuQLCM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_kRJyuQLCM&co ... US&feature</a>

If that song doesn't bring a tear to your eye there's something wrong with you.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I'm an idiot and can't edit for shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.