Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

El Thread-o De Los Drunk-os! 12/18/09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Yeah, but he MARRIED that chick so it doesn't count.

2. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I watched "The Hangover" for the first time last night and that's about as close to getting drunk as I get these days. Honestly, I don't see what all the hoopla was about it. And considering the unfavorable comparisons made between it and IHTSBIH, I doubt I'll even waste the space in my Netflix queue on that.

But I did enjoy a double-dip of Braum's Rocky Road while watching the movie. Mmmmmm...sugar rush.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I don't know how any of y'all can live in the city.

I just blasted the fuck out of my front yard with a .12 gauge simply because I felt like it. With a cold beer close at hand.

Try shooting multiple rounds off your front porch and see how quickly the SWAT team shows up. They don't have much of a sense of humor about that shit.

"You could've hurt someone hillbilly."

"Well I didn't, so fuck you and don't call me a hillbully"

And then commence the beatdown with batons.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know, you say this now, and yet other posts of yours decry the paucity of women, particularly good looking ones, where you live. Quit trying to have it both ways, cowboy.

In other news, my grandfather used to shoot raccoons in the backyard with a shotgun. From his upstairs bedroom window. In a fairly populated suburban area. And I remember one of my great-uncles used to have an old shotgun (though it probably hadn't been used in years) just sitting by his back door, out in the open. I can only imagine the shit that would've hit the fan if they did that today.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Ya know if you're going to call someone out for something you ought to at least make fucking sense.

Cowboy.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

All I have to do now is sit through a retaurant dinner with four not-so-happy babies (don't one is mine, thank you) and it's drinking time.

DRINKING TIME, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!*

*-when you are married with a kid, you will appreciate these moments a lot more. It's like being 16 again.

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What in the hell. After searching through your post history, it seems I've confused you with some of the other rednecks running around the board.

Cancel last. Over.

8. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Fellow idiots, do I have a story for you.

One of my friends just got home after finals yesterday. No less than an hour after getting home, a drunk driver crashes through the side of his house, knocking over his Christmas tree.

This is the second time this has happened in 4 years. Merry fucking Christmas, right? I hope that fucker has to pay for everything.
    Guess what state he lives in--just guess. You'll get it.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

We've GOT to see pics of that.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd never thought I'd say I envy a hillbilly. Sure I have all my teeth and don't know what the inside of my sister's vagina feels like, but I really, really want to be able to blow the fuck out of something at 6 a.m. while half naked and shit-fuck-tanked on my lawn. God Bless America.

Fuck this week. I'm ornery, depressed, and tired. The only upside is my cell phone is off and the booze is flowing.

As Hemingway said, "My Latin is very beat up. Along with my Greek, my head, and my heart. All I know how to speak now is frozen daiquiri. Tu hablas frozen daiquiris tu?"

11. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just asked him about posting pictures. We'll see if he's ok with this. I want to see this pretty badly as well.

I've gotten Massachusetts and Florida so far, a no for both of them. Just think about shitty states and you'll get it.

12. Gummybear75

Gummybear75
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I hate all of you...This poor bastard has the unfortunate disposition of a job, which requires working nights and weekends... Making for one pathetic, dry weekend...Until Sunday which my bosses deemed I should get off, due to what ever made up fairy tale the Catholic hospital deems worthy to send me home for. Allowing the ability to make up lost time with a 24 hour drunk!!!! Again, I hate you drunken wastes of life!!!

P.S. Drink a Case for me and find a nice tall blond to tie up and abuse emotionally and physically for me. I would appreciate it

13. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm getting goddamn good at this Martini business, if I do say so myself. A few more tweaks here and there and I'll feel comfortable mixing them for friends on New Year's. What a pleasant buzz.

14. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The Chicken Dinner goes to Gummybear75 with New Jersey. Only in [blank] would someone drive though your house twice in four years.

Insert New Jersey; that sentence just rolls off the tongue.

15. Sicnevol

Sicnevol
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I hope the implication is that you know what his sister vagina feels like, otherwise... I'm spent.

I'm sitting in a Bar drinking some Framboise, reading tib. My life kind of sucks.

16. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I want to go buy some alcohol to drink, but my car is snowed under.

17. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My younger brother is here visiting, we're going to drive home tomorrow and defeat the snow lords. In the meantime the plan is to get good and drunk so as to be best prepared for our battle tomorrow. The last night of the semester must be sent out with a bang. Maybe a couple booms and a pow or two for good measure.

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only ballsack would know what the inside of his own sister's vagina feels like.

Yes I know what you meant, Its just irresistible to poke fun at ballsack.

Well, time to go to dinner and then to the bar to celebrate my roommates birthday. She is the kind of girl that treats her 24th birthday like its the biggest fucking deal in the world, so I will be getting drunk and antagonizing her for shits and giggles. Hopefully I'll be able to drum something up with one of her several friends that are apparently spending the night at our house.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Whoa! The sack is pissed off.

Who the bloody fuck came up with this whole Vevo thing? I used to be able to watch shit real time and now every 5 seconds my computer has to buffer? What the fuck?

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck, long day of work and now drinking.

Man, my future bro in law is a crazy mother fucker. Yesterday, well, Thursday night he flew from Sweden to Hong Kong for a job interview. Then he got back to Sweden last night/early this morning and hopped on a plane to San Francisco.

Jägerette bought me a bottle of nice bourbon to make up for last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.