Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

eh, I'd do her

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snobes, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahh yes, I've taken a few mulligans in my lifetime. Damn that bitch tequila and her persuasive ways.

Focus: My girls (and gays) and I tend to use simple language, such as dirty hot, filthy hot, smokin' hot, niiiiice, fine, meh, ick, gross, BWHAHAHAHA and the famous that's your boyfriend.

I admit that I currently have a friend that I've actually nicknamed 9.5, but he's the exception to any number system.

2. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I admit that down women can have a strange charm...

3. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Ba-dum ching. Thanks, folks, I'm here all week, but while I am, you know very little about my velocity. Try the veal. Tip your waitresses.

4. NickAragua

NickAragua
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'll jump into the 'what kind of a retard uses a single numerical scale for rating women' camp? You can only develop standards if you have something to compare to.

Anyway, back when I was "on the market", so to speak, my "rating system" was more of a binary decision tree.

1. Alive, breathing and has at least one redeeming feature (physical or otherwise) that I can focus on?
    If yes, go to line 2
    If no, go to next subject, start at item 1.

2. Do I have the balls / am I willing to overcome my laziness to talk to the subject?
    If yes, go to line 3
    If no, go to next subject, start at item 1.

3. Willing to have sex with me?
    If yes, score!
    If no, go to next subject, start at line 1.

Usually, I'd break off at step 2, while step 3 pretty much ensured an endless loop back to step 1.

Of course, now I'm married so my laziness criterion has gone to infinity. And that's fine by me, as I never really enjoyed dancing through that stupid tree anyway.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I rate this thread a 0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.