Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

eh, I'd do her

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snobes, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like I said in my first post, it's not something I live and die by but some of the totally against it post seem disingenuous at best. I mean at very least the numbers rating is a easy go to when you need a frame of reference. So you almost rear end the car in front of you when a stunner walks by on the side walk, when you're telling your friends later about her you aren't going to say, "well I can't really describe the girl to you I don't know her personally thus couldn't give you an accurate description of her personality..." You just say, "yup she was a ten..."

2. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I suppose as long as everyone's got something to be mad about, we've got a good thread.

3. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I exclusively pursue women rated between 5.1 and 7.0. Lower is shameful, higher is pretentious.

4. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I exclusively pursue women who say "yes", "okay", or "sure".

5. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, first we can't post drunk in the drunk thread without being losers and now picking up high school girls in the food court is pathetic? We can't have any fun on your watch.

6. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    No kidding.
    What's next on the scrutiny list? Habitual nosepicking? Public masturbation? Collecting hair dolls?
    Give us a fucking break, dude.

7. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And the longer we're at the bar, the easier it is for the 4s to become 8s.

8. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

"I never fucked a ten, but one night I fucked 5 two's!" -George Carlin (R.I.P.)

9. Ins

Ins
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Same. Awhile ago when I heard it as if it were the norm I wondered if it was something about my friends, because that'd never be a natural conversation for us.

This though, it's not like we've never discussed people but we've never done any numerical rating system. I suppose it's like other people said about "Would", "Wouldn't" and "Must".

10. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love when we men downgrade our scales based off of initial reaction:

"So, what is she dude?"
    Uncomfortable cheek twitch
    "Naw, like on a scale of -5 to 5?"

Rating is fucking stupid under any mature terms. I know this girl that's a fucking smoking hot strawberry blond chick. I dream of her type and wake up with my pointer finger in my asshole. I would destroy her. That was until she asked my wife how "school was going" and if she "liked her kids". It was July and she teaches middle school. I don't even care if it was small talk, I care when you don't really take into account what month it is because you are just that stupid. Ergo, ANY attribute of a woman (man) can drive a bitch down to a -5.

Because I really want fuck around and have my kid getting ready for school while we're at the beach for the 4th of July.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, that's the one merit it has. Yeah, it's stupid if any importance is attributed to it. But it makes useful conversational shorthand on occasion. ("But dude, she was hot." "Well, how hot are we talking about here?")

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always just assumed when people ask that, they were asking how they liked the job in general. Basically "how is teaching going?" and "how are the kids in the school you teach at?"

Not that I personally ask those questions in summer (or really ever, I don't care about other people's jobs unless I think they have information I might find useful), but I wouldn't dismiss someone as a total moron for it.

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I did it once where I brought up the question of what exactly the distribution was among the standard 1-10 scale. An even distribution would imply that 10% of the female population are 10's, and 10% are 1's, which doesn't seem to jive with how most people use the scale. Ultimately I am convinced that each number represents a standard deviation of attractiveness, multiplied by some base ratio, on a standard Gaussian distribution.

Try to outnerd that shit.

14. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Frank, this girl didn't know who Sarah Palin was at a 2009 Super Bowl party. Consistent time-based evaluations of her intelligence over the last 4 years have resulted in only one conclusion: there's a 50/50 chance that she's chewing on rocks as I type this.

15. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How many distributions for anything in real life are uniform? Wouldn't we expect a normal (bell curve) distribution with mean 5?

[​IMG]

And your addition of a base ratio, on a standard Gaussian distribution to get there is like exponentiating a natural logarithm when you already had the answer, masturbatory at best.

16. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

However, keep in mind that thanks to school and other sources considering a 70 to be "average," the distribution ends up getting canted upward. A 7 ends up being average instead of a 5, so the Gaussian distribution ends up being compromised.

For those doubting this - find an average looking girl and tell your friend, "She's a 5. I'd do her." He'd look at you like you were retarded.

17. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I agree. That conversation would seem kinda weird to me. However, we usually use an unofficial breakdown that goes something like this:

I wouldn't hit it.
    I'd hit it drunk and would deny it if anyone asked.
    I'd hit it drunk and admit to it if asked.
    I'd hit it sober.
    I'd hit it sober, at the 50 yard line during halftime at the Superbowl, in front of my parents, and wave to the crowd with a smile on my face. (i.e. Jessica Biel, etc)

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

There are 3 answers, with sliding criteria based on context (sobriety, setting, etc).

• yes
    • yes, but wouldn't be proud of it or admit it
    • no

19. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do you have a "I wouldn't hit it....again"?

Oh my word, do I have some of those in the rearview mirror...

20. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

We're talking about pure physical attractiveness and only for "new pussy" and not re-runs or shows in syndication. I always assume we are talking about a situation where an unknown girl is at the end of the bar giving "fuck me" eyes and you have to make a decision. Anything else involves too many factors.

Aside: I can't believe I'm having this conversation on the internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.