Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

eh, I'd do her

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snobes, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Men: If a woman, be her your friend, a girlfriend, or someone you wish to bed, asks you "what her rating is"...FOR THE LOVE ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO NOT ANSWER.

There is no right answer. All of them are wrong. It's How Many Have You Been With, V2.0.

Too high, you're a liar. Too low, you're not only hurting their feelings, but an asshole. The number that is neither too high nor too low is a mythical beast, like unicorns and fairies.

2. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I find this hilarious. Apparently there aren't enough rating systems to determine if a girl is fuckable yet, I'm gonna start working on one that uses a fucking decoder ring.

I'm beginning to think that the guys who make these "systems" up are the one who aren't ever getting laid and are stuck at the same bar with the same friends high fiving each other cause you thought of a new way to say you'd break your dick off in some random chick's ass, cause the guys who are fucking aren't trying to do something stupid like rate a chick with their bar buddies, they actually fucking...

3. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're going to use some kind of arbitrary scale to rate women at least define your populations. A five out of all the women attending ASU between the age of 20 and 30 is going to be a lot hotter than a five out of the entire US population of women.
    I need to echo what's been said here and say that most guys will fuck well below what they think they can get if they don't have to exert any effort into getting the woman to agree.
    I'd rather go home with a 6 now than an 8 next week.

4. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That's exactly it. Women rate men based on how they behave. Men rate women based on how they look. Men are attracted to physical beauty; Women care about physical beauty but a man's behavior can pretty much overcome anything. If there was some needy and desperate man hitting on you at a bar you'd rate him as a one. Well that man who isn't really a MAN at all is the equivalent of a fat woman to us. That's just how it is and it isn't changing.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm fond of the system that consists of no; yes; yes, and you'd admit to it.

6. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would mos def fuck the hell out of (goatee-wearing, masculine) Eddie Izzard, despite the oddly-shaped torso, and I would probably let him penis me while he was dressed in drag. Something about his chest is just odd though.

I've always had a weird thing for David Spade too. Dunno what the hell that's all about.

7. captainjackass

captainjackass
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Every girl that *you've* banged - I consider less than a 10. After all, she banged you!

Ha! There goes your system of only banging 9s and 10s! I consider the chicks you've banged all 2s! FOR SHAME!

Seriously, fuck your ego.

Me? Everyone I've ever fucked was a 10. Including that chick with the club foot and lazy eye. Fuck yeah.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was being insensitive earlier. In implying that women rate men solely on their wealth, I was being rash and unfair. I apologize. There are many numbers that relate to a man that women find attractive, and for me to focus solely on wealth was inaccurate and insulting, especially when there are such numbers as:

-Number of bands he's been in after the age of 25 that he thinks "are gonna make it"
    -Number of out of wedlock children he has minimal investment in raising
    -Number of your sorority sisters that he's already slept with
    -Number of veins visible in your father's head when you tell him you're dating said man
    -Number of balls of cocaine in his possession (usually 8)
    -Number of state championships he claims to have won before a knee injury prevented him from "going pro"
    -Number of times he acts like an asshole to the bartender and/or waitstaff within an hour of meeting you
    -Number of years spent in prison

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

What's with the "you would or you wouldn't" system? Is that based on first sight alone? Shallow. You are REALLY just skimming the surface there. What if you get your "would" home later that night, she turns about to be a Vagina Dentata and she removes your genitals with her gnashing Ms. Pac Man? Then, you have to admit your wrong to your friends. You'll never hear the end of it.

10. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ain't nothing wrong with a girl that's ugly and knows it.

11. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

A fuckbuddy of mine recently asked me her rating (I answered honestly, 4 star, too alternative to be unquestionable, but still fucking hot) and then explained the means by which you can raise your rating through behaviours. She's swinging for the bleachers to raise her rating. Jesus fucking christ.

The trick with this is first, to not associate with vapid whores who set traps. Answer the question honestly and without reservation, and if you really feel it necessary, give some clarification to explain the answer - and then if she's going to be a bitch about it - remind her that she fucking asked, and if she can't deal with the answer, than she should know better.

Guys, seriously? If you're rating women in any kind of 'I'd rather do this one than that one' sort of model, based on aesthetics and not personality - I have a very hard time believing that you've had enough sex to have any credibility. If you'd rather fuck a supermodel starfish than a chubby girl next door who fucking LOVES to fuck.... then you're a fucking moron. If you'd rather fuck a clingy, jealous super model than a secure, chilled, chubby bisexual girl next door who loves group sex - then you're a fucking moron.

I'm delighted that my current fuckbuddies are hot. I'm a lucky, undeserving sonofabitch - but I was attracted to them because they were awesome. Hot was just the icing on the cake. And while like every guy who actually has a sex life, I have some past fucks who I don't want to remember, much less admit fucking? They're all over the aesthetic scale - but they all had personalities that I should never have given the time of day.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You make it out that the standard seems to be hot ass girls don't like to fuck and are all shallow clingy cunts (except somehow in your case). Shit even if they had a terrible personality but still enjoyed fucking Im sure most guys would stick it out longer with the super model than they normally would because the sex was great.

13. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    A hole's a hole, as long as it's got some heat in it.

What?

14. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well, I have no comment on the number system really. The only thing that's important about it is that it is based on the fact that men are attracted to a woman's looks. Without that initial attraction (in both sexes) there is no capacity to build a connection. You can't build a connection with a person you don't know, can you?? I mean, how is that even possible? There's no way to start building a connection with someone you aren't getting to know romantically. I can only hope that you wouldn't try with someone you are not attracted to. I mean, right? Tell me what I'm missing here. I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either.

15. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

No, I'm arguing that the morons posting in this thread are all proud of the fact taht they're blind to personality, and they aim for the hottest girl they can find, and just blindly hope that they get one who's not a bitch. It's like picking which restraunt to eat at based on how they present the meals. Sometimes you'll still get great food - but you'll improve your average results pretty substantially if you start looking for great food and taking the awesome presentation as a bonus when you get it.

I can't imagine how shit your life would have to be to put up with a terrible personality because the girl is hot rather than ditching the bitch and going to find a less awful person, who might be a little less nice to look at.

It's just a priority thing really. To go back to the food analogy - no matter how good a sandwich looks - if it's laced with rat faeces, who gives a fuck. If you start off looking for an awesome personality - and then when you have two awesome personalities available and have to pick which one you're going to pursue, go after the hotter one - you have to end up with a better sex life than going after the hottest woman you can, and hoping that you get lucky on personality.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But you simply equated a good personality with girls who like to fuck. Im saying that they can be separate as there are plenty of shrewish bitches that love to fuck as well as your chubby bisexual neighbor. Of course we seem to be implying too that the relationship is more than just a one night stand situation. In which case personality is much less important than it is in a long term relationship. Assuming in a one night stand situation all girls were down to fuck regardless of personality you think dudes would be lining up to get with the chubs?

17. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Ratings are retarded. If you've ever told a story and mentioned that a girl was a solid...whatever....chances are you're probably the same kind of guy that tries to pick up high school girls at the mall food court.

I'd be interested in seeing the girls that some of you guys think are actually hot. In my experience, very few guys have actually fucked/hooked up/dated a girl that almost every guy out there would agree is hot. Cute, absolutely. Really cute, killer body, sure. But hot? Eh. I think a lot of you are getting "hot compared to what you're normally able to get" confused with "every guy that walks by takes notice...twice" kind of hot. That, or you're just not being honest. Real shocker there.

Just funny to me that a lot of you have no problem describing a girl as a solid 7, good but not great, like you're being nice, when everyone knows that the odds of you having a normal conversation with her are slim, let alone having sex with her ...yet, that stoner chick from your old apartment complex was "totally hot as hell and a complete nymphomaniac". Riiiight.

18. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sex has become too shallow. I'm all for recreation, but few seem to appreciate real chemistry.

19. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

From "That Ain't No Way To Live" thread

But that rarely seems to happen. You could make the argument that it's just because I chase girls based on their looks, but I sure as hell can't form a real connection with someone I don't find attractive.

20. palmettosc

palmettosc
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Everyone's getting all butthurt and can't acknowledge the fact that to a degree everyone objectives the other sex somewhat, whether its looks, money, or personality that you're looking for. You are going to key in on those things and make your decisions based on that. I think that the whole "numbers" game is somewhat odd, but who are we kidding to say that we don't sit with our friends and talk about the other random people in the bar in terms of sex appeal (to you).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.