Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Effed Up Pillow Talk dot com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kampf Trinker, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Writing about the vagina monologues in the other thread reminded me of this one:

Her: "That was like rape."
    Me: "What?"
    Her: "Like, in a good way. It was so intense."
    Me: "Cool."

Another:

Me: "Any fantasies you want try?"
    Her: "Yes."
    Me: "Like what?"
    Her: "I was thinking maybe you could wear a dog collar, and I could lead you around with a leash on all fours. Then I could ride your face. Oh, and you're not allowed to talk! That would ruin it."
    Me: "We're not doing that."

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The ones on the site so far suck, there are even some direct movie quotes.

3. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Hey, you need to go sleep on the couch. Get out at the foot of the bed though, and don't roll over."

-After I shit the bed.

4. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"We should really use a condom next time."

-Immediately after having sex with my girlfriend (someone I pooped in bed with). ...I did actually wear a condom, but thought it'd be funny to say I didn't. She found it less funny.

5. FSB

FSB
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The color scheme hurts, instead of voting "That's effed up pillow talk" as a plus, it should be "effed up" or something short like that. Also, the submissions need to have a format that they have to follow, such as starting with Today and ending with FML/MLIA/etc. Formats like that make it easier to read and it looks better when viewing.

6. Cornelius

Cornelius
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Thank you for the suggestions and support! We both have been very busy and haven't been able to implement any new ideas, but we will very soon. Obviously the site needs as much content as possible, so if you have anything, seriously anything, sex related that is somewhat humorous, by all means submit it. The voting page also works as a filter, any submitted FUPT needs to be voted as "Effed Up" seven times before it is automatically placed on the homepage. So please submit/vote as much as humanly possible to get this shit rolling. We're relying mainly on the people of this message board for the start-up content because of their wit, humor, experience, and overall intelligent behavior. Thanks again for the support!

7. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Aww shucks, you're welcome. (Alt text: You clearly haven't been here long enough.)

8. Degenerate

Degenerate
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You're relying solely on this messageboard to keep the site above water?

I'd love to see your business plan.