Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your fucking throat.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubyu tee eff, Nov 6, 2010.

1. AyHy

AyHy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

To communicate that I didn't really give a shit about a story wherein a woman threatened a guy with a knife if he didn't orally pleasure her.

I mean, what am I supposed to take away from the story? Is the story supposed to be disseminating a message like "Women can be psychopath rapists, just like men?" If so, it's either obvious, when you consider that pretty much any asshattery that can happen, has happened; or it's misleading, in that some people are going to interpret it to mean that women are, in general, psychopath rapists, just like men.

I don't really know what "eflex" really means. Electronically flex?

Anyway, it's a true story. Whether my ex-wife is a lucky woman, I can't really even guess; there haven't been more than ten words between us in two years.

Indeed, my presence here doesn't seem to be particularly welcome; maybe I'll post for a few days and see whether A) I get banned; or B) I lose interest; or C) Things improve.

2. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just so you know there is a long standing rule here where you must be funny or relevant to make a post. If you can't do either of those things in the topic at hand, keep your key board shut. You don't need to comment on every post you see. Not all are for you! Obey that rule and you will get along just fine.

You should also use propper grammar, and no text speak. But you seem to have that part down.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Newsflash, no one cares that you don't give a shit.

I'm betting on A. Chater maybe we should make this a vBookie Event.

SGEDIT: You seem smart enough to figure out the way things work here. Try doing that.

4. AyHy

AyHy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

So, eight posts in a day is considered excessive posting?

Shoot, this thread asked for a story, I had a story, I told the story. I don't feel like that was crushingly irrelevant, but what do I know; I just found this place.

5. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

You don't get it. A good rule that has existed within this community was; if you're new, shut the fuck up and lurk for a while to get a feel for the place before you post something stupid resulting in shegirl raping your mouth and banning you.

Its just dumb fuckery on your part to continue contributing something neither funny nor intelligent on a place that is all about good humor and intellectual conversation.

6. AyHy

AyHy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

7. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Pipe down retard, grownups are talking.

Back to the focus:
    What I'm wondering is, why didn't these guys just run away? I imagine they were either standing in the doorway or close to it. The bitch had a little pocket knife, and judging by her pictures, she can't be that fast. I would've bolted as soon as the words "eat my pussy" came out of her mouth.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 1: I wonder if she read the story about the hair dresser in Russia who had a robbery attempt, but Judo flipped the guy, locked the guy in the basement and rapped him for him for 3 days. Not sure if she just rode his cock for 3 days or fisted his ass, the article didn't say.

Focus 2: This is mild compared to Vikings story, but senior year in college, met a conservative as fuck white girl from small town CT. Dated her for a few weeks, she was sexual but nothing freaky. I never thought she liked giving head, but she loved it. After a few more weeks she would demand to give me head and for me to pearl necklace her every time. She started reading shit about men's diets, semen production, and suggestion certain foods to make sure she got the best necklaces. Shit got pretty hard to deal with, but...head...c'mon I rolled with it until I graduated college.

Focus 3: Yes, I asked a girl out on a date.

9. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 1 - I would have saved her the trouble and slit my own throat.

Focus 2- Was with a girl once who liked to be manhandled in bed. As in choked, slapped, hair pulled, etc. I found this out by jokingly replying to something she said with a threat to swat her, strangle her or something, who knows I was three sheets to the wind. She in a very little girly voice told me in no uncertain terms I could do anything I wanted to her.As in choke, slap, bite, pull hair, etc. I was drunk enough to be seeing three of her which would have made for an interesting visual, but conversely also couldn't have gotten it up if my life depended on it.

I learned a very good lesson all those years ago about drinking and trying to get laid in the same night.

Focus 3 - Well, I was working on this chicken farm....

10. trojanstf

trojanstf
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My reading comprehension skills may suck, but the way I read this it seems that when she first entered the house the knife was not out and that she didn't pull out the knife until after the guy realized that she smelled like week old fish.

So this guy was going to go down on her/it/that/whatever the hell is going on there in front of his friend who happened to be her ex husband. This story is all kinds of fucked up. I would add more but I keep seeing images of her in my head and I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.