Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Eat my pussy or I'm going to cut your fucking throat.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubyu tee eff, Nov 6, 2010.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

<a class="postlink" href="http://jezebel.com/5682569/knife+wielding-woman-orders-husband-to-perform-cunnilingus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://jezebel.com/5682569/knife+wieldi ... unnilingus</a>

Knife wielding woman demands her husband eat her pussy.

Focus 1: Discuss this story

Focus 2: What is the strangest sexual request someone has made of you?

Focus 3: Ever been this desperate for sex? What did you do to quench your thirst?

2. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Let's get the following out of the way:

• Forcing anybody to perform a sexual act under threat of violence is bad, mmkay?
    • If the roles had been reversed and it had been a man asking a woman to eat his pussy, there would be MORAL OUTRAGE HURF DURF!!!
    • This is VERY SERIOUS and NOT TO BE MADE FUN OF.

Anybody who feels compelled to make these points again will risk being hit with the Banhammer of Redundancy.

That said, I would have grabbed a washcloth, wiped her up as best I could, and gotten to work. I don't really need a stabbin'.

3. Brobdingnagian

Brobdingnagian
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Focus 2: I have actually had a girl proposition me. Like, we had a full 45 minute conversation that I was totally convinced was going to be the "so even though you're a really nice guy, I don't want to date you anymore" kind of talk, and it even seemed to be going that way for 99% of it, but she ended it with, "So... do you think we should sleep together?"

I was so convinced that it was never going to happen that I'd already beat off twice that day. I was floored. Of course I was also well past tipsy and approaching shitfaced, so that didn't happen. But when you think about it, a girl propositioning a guy is pretty fucking strange, given that said guy is me and I am not a movie star, rock star, or anything of that sort. Usually there's less talking and more doing when it comes to sealing the deal, at least in my experience.

Focus 3: Nothing too revolutionary, but I was going through a pretty rough dry spell right around my 21st birthday, so I found a flimsy excuse to check out the local strip club scene and lucky for me, indoor prostitution was legal at the time! 300 dollars later I was in the company of 2 very aggressive and CRAZYYYYYYYYY strippers and now have a memory to last a lifetime. No herp tho, thank God.

4. Black Sheep Dog

Black Sheep Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I had a girl ask me to look into her eyes as I came. I know I know, it was weird.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would think the woman in that sort of situation would have all sorts of questions.

6. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first thought when I saw the title was how ugly does this woman have to be to need to do that? Then I saw the picture. Oh, that ugly.

7. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 2: I'm not sure what was going to happen because I didn't stick around, but I went home with a guy who pulled out a snorkel, a shower curtain, and a big black dildo. He also said he was into latex.

Focus 3: I managed to go all the way through high school, and almost all of college without losing my virginity. On my 22nd birthday, I decided to go to the party of a guy who had been hitting on me all year. He wasn't the most attractive guy in the world, so when I got to the party, I got to drinking.

Cut to a few hours later. I am in his bed, sans pants, bra, and panties. It's at this point that he tells me he doesn't have a condom. This is a kid who has been hitting on me my whole 4 years of college, and now that I'm here, he loses interest. So, being brown out drunk, I start giving him a blow job, thinking that if he gets it up he'll find that condom. Half way through the blowie, he taps me on the head as if he's going to cum, then goes into the bathroom and finishes himself off. As he's doing this I fall asleep in his bed because it's about 3 am by this point. He shakes me awake two hours later to tell me he has a girlfriend and I can stay if I want, but he would prefer I sleep on the couch. It was at this point that I decided to just call it a night and walk back to my apartment. This night, as well as the night I got my tooth snagged on a guy's foreskin, has kept me from giving a blow job ever since.

8. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If the smell was that strong, I can't imagine anyone could actually follow through. I think I'd end up vomiting on her vagina, and which point a very important question is raised:

Does the vomit disgust her enough that she withdraws her request, or are we about to see a whole lot of new reaction videos on YouTube?

9. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 1: This whole direct-communication-of-your-sexual-needs thing actually works?! Guess so--she got someone to say "yes" before they got within sniffing range! Kudos, lady. If she had coupled that request with a gas mask she'd be in business....actually, he'd be in her business. I'm guessing that alcohol contributed to her lack of foresight in this area, yes?

Focus 2: Oh, God. Bad memories.

I had a bad sunburn that was just beginning the peeling stage and he wanted to fuck me doggystyle while peeling the skin off my back. WEIRD AS FUCK.

Focus 3: Craigslist. I know, I know.

10. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

No nudity, however, potentially NSFW due to language.

#10 Nick, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Focus 3:

When I was in college there was an Indian girl I knew from a sorority that was always trying to hook up with me whenever we both were at the same party or bar on any given weekend. We got along alright except I was not into her sexually whatsoever. She wasnt that great looking or intelligent (and a pathological liar, but thats another story). I felt nothing but physical repulsion for this girl and did not want to have sex with her at any point under any circumstance. Smash cut to December 2008 right after finals my senior year. My girlfriend who I loved broke up with me through a text message (read: we were 22, not 12) and went on to hook up with another guy right in front of me at the bar we both happened to be at. Thus, that night I got stupid drunk/angry and went hunting for poon like a starving coyote. After a number of notable strikeouts with past flings, I decided to call Indian girl, knowing my ex hated her. After she picked me up at the bar I was at, she took me home and I decided to go for it. When I saw her naked on my bed during fourplay I literally gagged. She at first took offense but I told her it was just the bad mix of alcohol and I would be fine. To make matters worse, she told me during fourplay she was hoping it was okay for her to have sex since she was just getting over a yeast infection. (Thanks, not like I didnt have enough trouble mustering my penis into attention already) After all that, I still fucked her like sex was going out style.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

If it were me that faced that decision, I'd just hope that she had a sharp knife.

13. ToastErr

ToastErr
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Focus 2: Ever had a girl vividly describe a rape fantasy (with you as lead villain) at 2AM? There was no rope within reach so I had to tie her hands using the belt I had worn out that night. Fuck a Batman. That's some utility right there.

She was crazy and I ultimately regretted ever speaking to her. But at least I have the stories.

14. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Alternate #2 I've posted this before in the 8 things every guy should do thread. It wasn't exactly a request. She just kinda went for it...

One night I'm bringing home a girl after a night at the bars. She's a gorgeous Indian girl (from India, not Native American), all of 95-100 lbs. Here I am, a 5'10" 225 lb rugby player. As we're walking home, all I can think about is how badly I'm going to break this girl and worried about how I'm going to reattach her jaw and how much giner' surgery is going to cost her when I'm finished. We get back to my place and start hooking up. Not even 10 minutes in, clothes come off and I find myself with 3 new hickeys and my back shredded with nail marks. "Silly little girl, she doesn't know what she's in for...", I think to myself. I've had kinky girls before, this is nothing new. We start fucking with me on top and I'm pile driving this girl for a good 30 minutes. All the while she tells me "Harder! Come on, you're supposed to be a rugby player, you hit guys harder than this. Are you gay or something?" in this cute little Indian accent. I'm appalled. I'm crushing this girl's guts through her chest and she's questioning my sexuality. After another ten minutes or so of jack hammering her, she rolls me over and starts blowing me. She looks up and says, "Tell me before you cum." I figure she doesn't want a mess in her mouth, so I oblige a couple minutes later. Instead of pulling out of her mouth, she shoves her finger into my ass as I climax and I thought I was going to blow the back of her head out. It was unbelievable. And so wrong. She swallowed and asked if I liked it. I was speechless. She went down the hall to use the bathroom and I sat there with a slowly developing case of PTSD for the next week. She gathered her clothes silently, put on necessities and told me to call her in the morning and we'd get breakfast. I wasn't man enough to do it.

A 100lb Indian girl absolutely ran train on me that night and I still haven't recovered.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus 1: I think that the title of this thread would make an excellent T-Shirt. Not sure about the graphic to go with it.

16. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Without running afoul of the good Doctor's decree, let me just say that the comments in that thread are unintentionally hilarious.

Anyways, my sex life is at Durbanite levels right now. The Egyptian girls do not talk to Americans and the American girls cannot act like American girls. You really do have to leave the country to miss our casual sex and loose morals.

I think I can hold it together for another month and a half, though. So insh'allah there will be no knife-wielding sexual Fort Hood moments in my future.

17. AyHy

AyHy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Focus 1: I don't really give a shit.

Focus 2: One time, I was at a bar, and this big, 6'4", falling-down drunk, shaved-bald guy hobbled up to me and slurred "Dude, come fuck my wife with me. You take her pussy and I'll take her ass." I told him, no, it was cool, I was married, I can't cheat on my wife, and he said "Okay, I'll find someone else." Half an hour later, his wife comes up to me on her own. She is *hot*. Just this really cute brunette, real girl-next-door type. She says "Hey, my husband passed out, would you be interested in fucking me now, just you and me?" Again, I had to turn her down, because I was married. Man, I wish I hadn't been married at the time. Would have been the hottest girl I ever fucked.

Focus 3: Jacked off.

18. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I knew I was in a sexually-oppressed conservative Muslim country when after a couple months I was actually turned on by a woman who was wearing knee-length shorts. I distinctly remember thinking Damn, those calves look sexy and then whimpering silently at how much I needed to see cleavage.

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Then why did you even bother addressing #1?
    Did you eflex as you typed this? What a crock of shit and if it is true, your wife is a lucky woman!
    This was such an enlightening post. Thank you so much for gracing us with your numerous posts on your first day here. I see by your rep things are going really well for you thus far.

Some keyboards need a lock. How about you relax and slow down on posting slick.

20. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It's by no means the most scandalous story that you'll ever read, but I was sleeping with a chick in college who loudly asked me to come in her hair. I didn't. I was under the impression that women don't necessarily like that. Besides... I was fucking an ex once and I accidentally got some in her hair. She was a bit prissy. She acted like I'd just dumped sewage on her head. Few things say "DON'T come in my hair" like that.