Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Easter!! Mini Eggs, egg hunt, bunnies, family, crucifixion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm making chocolate covered bacon. It contains both of my favorite easter things. Chocolate and pork.

2. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Easter can suck it.

3. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Church, no church... doesn't matter. All I know is that Anzac Day bumped Easter Monday to being Easter Tuesday. I'm off to watch the diggers march and take pics.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Today was exhausting. I did all the things I described in my post about familial traditions, and much more. Now that everyone has kids, holidays are insane. 7 grand kids with one on the way? Absolute mayhem. I ended up passing out on my brother's bed for a couple hours around 4pm.

Well, maybe I actually passed out due to a sugar coma. That's a real possibility.

5. Poopourri

Poopourri
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was snoring right down the road when this happened earlier this morning. Easter sunrise service on the beach, apparently one of the biggest in the world.

[​IMG]

Not one for celebrating any holiday with religious fervor or anything, but if I was going to get drug to an early morning morning service, this one wouldn't have been that bad. At the very least you have an awesome view.

6. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have an idea for the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt next year. I'm going to color eggs in RealTree camo and hide them all on my neighbors' property.