Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Earning Your RedWings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghettoastronaut, Feb 8, 2010.

?

Have you achieved your redwings?

1. Yes

68 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. No

108 vote(s)
    55.1%
  3. No, but I want to.

9 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. I'm just here give Chater a chance to promote his redwings status from Private to Private First Clas

11 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's with all of these girls "forgetting" they're on the rag? I have yet to hook up with someone who minded having sex when I was on my period, but I would NEVER EVER let a guy go down on me during that time of the month. Blech.

2. Dennis

Dennis
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You are right I just made it up to look cool. It happened, who gives a shit. And I am pretty sure I remember another time a girl was checking the leather seats for blood before she got out of the car, so may be it does happen to some.

3. MadDocker

MadDocker
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The ex and I used to fuck while she was on the dirts all the time. As longs as a towel or something was down I went straight for it without think twice (always had a shower after).

Never went down on her though, that's a bit too far.

4. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not in my experience, but then again I've never gone down on an east indian when she's on the rag.

I do, however, claim that she tasted like curry if and when it's brought up, you know, just for kicks.

5. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In high school I dated a girl who's parents lived about an hour away. She lived with her aunt in my town. We used to go to her parents every weekend because they let us drink and sleep in the same bed (aweome at 16). Anyway one night we were fucking around drunk, we both got off (I did) and passed out. I didnt go to the bathroom or anything afterward. The next morning I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FINGERS?" it was crusty dry period blood. The sheets looked like a slasher flick had been filmed there. Her only response? "HAHAHAHA" My index and middle fingers were literally covered in blood and it had ran all the way down my wrist.

6. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My first serious gf, and the one I lost my virginity to, was having issues with her BC at the time we first had sex. I believe the term is spotting? Thus, she would bleed a bit when we had sex. It was nothing clumpy or clotty like has been described here, but I would definitely have a maroonish tinge on my member when we were done. At the time, I didn't know any better and thought maybe that was just how things worked sometimes. Now I realize what a foolish dumbass I was, but kudos to her for not letting a little period/BC disagreement come in between our smushing.

I officially got my red wings about 2 years ago. I was going down on a girl, and when I came up after finishing, she kind of just chuckled and went "Oh you poor thing, I'm sorry." I had no idea, till I looked and saw a bit had gotten on my collar and went to my bathroom to find I looked like an extra from True Blood. Oh well. There are far more disgusting things that could have happened, like her ripping ass in my face.

7. nickygonzo

nickygonzo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

First of all, where I come from you need to actually go down on a girl to get your true Redwings. Having sex with a girl on her period isn't an achievement of nearly as much prestige because it is something that everyone should go through on their way to manhood, the natural progression from the high school period-finger. That being said I am kind of a hypocrite because while I did go down on a girl while the red-coats were storming Bunker Hill, I didn't have to deal with the realization or the aftermath until much later.

I was visiting a friend who lived in a different city than me, and I went out with him, his girlfriend, and one of their mutual friends. Fast forward 5 hours or so and I'm back at his house going down on the friend in his living room after he and his girlfriend went to sleep. This is my last clear memory. The next morning I wake up super hung over, and me and the girl watch awful day time television until the friend gets up and then we all hang out for a while, nothing out of the ordinary until I go to the bathroom.

When I get there, I see that my underwear is stained with blood pretty bad, and for a moment I just stand there and stare in shock, unable to register what it is that my eyes are telling me. When it finally did register, I didn't know what I was supposed to do at this point, nothing I had ever experienced or read gave me any kind of protocol for dealing with this situation. Should I say something to her about it? Should I try to get out of there as fast as possible, even though I am in a strange city and have nowhere to go? should I walk out of the bathroom with my jeans around my ankles and proclaim loudly for all to hear that I am Mighty Fokmor, the virgin slayer? I couldn't be sure.

I did the only thing I could do, I pretended nothing had happened, never acknowledged it, and never spoke to the girl again. But to this day it haunts me because even though I did earn my wings, I feel as though I cheated by being to drunk to be disgusted.

8. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have not had the ...pleasure of earning my RedWings with my mouth yet. I can only see that happening by accident.

As for just straight fucking during the bleed, who gives a shit? It's just more lube.

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair, when in pursuit of getting laid one might get so single-minded so as to to forget one's own name. Mid-dome, I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to tell you how many states are in the Union, what month it is, etc. So that doesn't seem entirely unrealistic.

Sex makes people downright retarded.

10. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Wait I'm a little confused. Do you get your redwings if you fuck the girl on her rag or only if you eat her out? I have done the former a number of times but never the ladder. It was a bit unnerving the first time I saw blood on my dick but now I don't really care. The first time it happens the girl was on top and on her ups and downs, my cock happened to slip out and I distinctly saw 2-3 droplets fall out and on my stomach. This elicited one of my more feminine reactions to an event as I quickly closed my eyes and said "ahhh getitoff getitoff getitofffff." I was too turned off to continue fucking that time but I think that was because though I knew she was on the rag, I didn't think it would dribble out like that. Ensuing times I was prepared and haven't minded since.

Also, I too have had my tongue become slightly bruised after a furious eating out session. Though I don't think it was as bad as Chater since I doubt it was noticeable to anyone at even a modest distance. I just noticed the discoloration the next morning when I was brushing my teeth and when I began brushing my tongue, it hurt. Upon examination I noticed the blueness.

11. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did it a few years ago with a chick I randomly picked up and didn't even know until she had left and I had gotten up and noticed there was blood on the floor.

As for doing it again if the opportunity presented itself I have no issues with it, shower sex is good fun. Going down on her, not a hope in hell.

12. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Seriously. No matter how drunk you are, you know when something is already inside of you. And that's the 'something' that would be preventing you from bleeding everywhere in the first place.

Anyways, I answered no. It's not a big deal to have 4 days of giving blowjobs.

It's like the 12 days of Christmas. Kinda.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Probably about ten years ago (sans-tongue), she just didn't bother to tell me. Did I finish? Yes, because anybody should but it's not my thing. I don't flip about it like shitty stand-up comedians, but I'll pass unless really really horny.

14. falconjets

falconjets
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Two things. Some girls might not know it it's just starting, may think they have another day or something like that.
    Second. Are these towels like the good dishes? Sit in a cabinet locked up until the special occasions where they are called upon for service, or do you just grab the towel you used to shower that morning and then just wash it after?

15. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, apparently some people on this board don't know how to remove blood stains so I am assuming that they keep a special set of Period Towels stashed away in a linen closet somewhere. But yes, you can just throw down any old towel and go at it. If you're really nervous about your sheets, double layer towels and you'll be fine.

16. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Absolutely true.

But if The Russians are already there for a visit, she didn't "forget", she's just getting revenge for something. A sick, bloody revenge.

That, or she wants to see if it'll float your boat. What's a little blood between friends, right?

17. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always wanted to sleep with a girl while she was on her period. The couple times I've suggested it I got a 'What the fuck is wrong with you?' look. It doesn't really turn me on, or anything... it's just more a curiosity. Besides, I've known girls that can be on their period for a week or longer, which can be a damn long time if you don't have other options or you're dating exclusively.

I don't get someone wanting to go down on a girl on her period. Is there some weird vampiric fetish to this I don't understand?

18. nooneuknow

nooneuknow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Wow. Reading the majority of posts, I feel quite lucky. The current man in my life often asks to go down on me or fuck even if I'm on my period. Of course, his tongue only gets near there if there's a tampon safely in place and I've just had a shower. It's nice to know that there's someone out there who wants me so badly that the idea of getting his redwings doesn't make him gag. I'm not super comfortable with the idea yet, so he's only down there for short spans of time before I make him stop. As for sex while on the rag, not really a problem. Although I usually stick to doing it on the first or last day. I've also never really had a problem with it looking like a chainsaw massacre after, but maybe that's because of when I've done it. Mostly, I think he's into it because I'm ridiculously horny when I'm on my period. As for me getting my redwings...hasn't happened yet, but who knows.

19. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Exactly. Since when is it a thing of wonder to bang when a girl is on her period? I never mind and am all for having sex during that week if the guy is into it. I'm usually way hornier around that time so it's really win-win. Plus, for those of us who have been on the pill forever, we're really talking about a minor amount of, ahem, extra lubrication. Thank you, synthetic hormones for that gift. Anyway, what better excuse for round two in the shower? Doesn't everyone love shower sex?

As for earning true red wings, um, I don't think so. Usually, I'm on the page of "well, if that's what he wants to do, so be it," but in this case I'd have to draw the line. To enjoy a guy going down on me, there has to be a certain comfort level and there's no way I'd be able to get the constant recorded track, "what is he thinking...am I ok?...is he really ok with this" out of my head enough to relax no less enjoy. Truthfully, it comes down to a choice between oral and kissing because there is no way I'm kissing after that. Kissing is my favorite part of the whole process. THAT is just one thing I do not ever want to taste. Ever. Ugh.

20. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you really that proud of yours? I mean, it's not something that most folks go out of their way to achieve, and the ones that do usually keep it on the down-low for good and obvious reasons. I mean, everyone loves a "war story", but I'd prefer the blood in any of my stories to be from that of my opponents, not from my conquests.