Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Dude, you never know when you need a pimp cane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silway, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I have the standard stuff in my truck that most (smart) Canadians have: tool box with wrenches, a trouble light, rope, etc; a blanket; candles; and stuff that most dog owners carry: tennis balls, bags, a dish for water. However, in addition to my regular tool box I also have a portable tool kit very similar to this:

[​IMG]

A few weeks ago we got new monitor arms at work. When it came time to assemble them, I needed a screwdriver so I went out to my truck and got the portable kit. I'm the only girl in my office, and I caught absolute hell from every guy who works there.

"Oh, it's a girl tool kit!"
    "Look, isn't it so cute!"
    "Hey, Dcc, lemme use your tools...we've gotta change the engine out of one of the forklifts. AHAHAHA!"

But every single one of those hypocritical bastards has turned to me in the following weeks and said, "Hey, Dcc...do you still have your tool kit? I need a [whatever]." They continue to make fun of me, and they continue to ridicule the 'girly tools,' and yet they continue to use them whenever they need to. Hypocrites!

2. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I keep a bread knife and a heavy-duty sleeping bag made for 0 degree temperatures.

You never know when you're going to have to stab someone with a serrated knife and then sleep all cozily afterward.