Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Dude, I never should have slept with you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Dec 13, 2013.

?

My biggest sexual regret involves...

1. An opportunity I didn't take.

68 vote(s)
    66.0%
  2. Taking an opportunity I should have left alone.

27 vote(s)
    26.2%
  3. A mishap or blunder.

5 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. I've never had sex.

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. I'm just here to sleep with Nom.

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

This article popped up in my MSN feed this morning:

<a class="postlink" href="http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/love-sex-relationships/the-number1-sexual-regret-women-have" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/love-sex-re ... women-have</a>

It lists the top three sexual regrets women typically have.

Focus: Hopefully we haven't done this before*...what's your biggest sexual regret?

*If we have, it's clearly been awhile.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Biggest sexual regret was hooking up with an Indian chick in college. She was a pathological liar and her pussy stunk like curried chicken.

3. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There were several times I had the opportunity to hook up with someone I really wanted to (not the same one but a couple different women) and I've always looked back to that as a mistake on my part. Sure it may not have worked out but we both wanted to and that gave off the vibe that I just wanted to be friends. It sucks because I'll never know what it could have been. On the other hand I'm 36 and still single with no kidlets...win?

4. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was 18, shortly before I went off to bootcamp, my friends took me out for a last party weekend. We went to a strip club in St. Cloud. It wasn't very busy, and this dancer named Jade (I think she said her real name was Allison or something) kept coming back to talk to me when she wasn't giving dances. She was a soccer player at State, I seem to remember. In any case, she invited me to come back to her apartment to get blazed with her and some of the other dancers when their shift ended. I had to work my stupid fucking Joe job the next day, and declined. Plus, I didn't want to smoke so close to going to boot camp. I am a moron. Should have gone along, not smoked, taken part in a stripper orgy, and quit my damn normal job with no warning.

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I imagine if you took part in the stripper orgy, the story may have been different, more of a regret one where you ended up with super AIDS.

6. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Learn from my mistakes, son. If two lesbians offer to take you to the nudie bar on your birthday, you fucking go."

These exact words are advice I will pass on to my son.

7. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't like the "opportunity I should've taken" because people always think that those things would've turned out amazing and there's no way of knowing. No one thinks that the one they passed up would've ended up horribly.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hard to choose just one option. One of the girls I hooked up with in China propositioned me to have a three some with her and a hooker. Having never taken the hooker plunge over there I declined and still wonder if it wasn't a decent missed opportunity. Right now I am half regretting hooking up with a girl from my work. Shit got awkward and its not looking like it is going to get less awkward.

The polling in the article seems about right. I really wish I had not been such a fucking twat when I was in college when it came to approaching women. Shit I still have trouble but it's worlds away from the bullshit I had after leaving high school. But Im a relatively young single male so its not like all is lost now.

9. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why is it awkward? Did it go horribly wrong? Is she a bitch?

I onced hooked up with a cute girl from my ultrasound class a while back, which I thought was a good idea. She seemed interested in dating and I was game. Well, she turned out to be one of those, 'wake up one morning and lose all interest types'. But it wasn't enough for her to just let it go. She had to make it rough by publicly making fun of me about somewhat private things in my personality. Or things we said to each other in private, she would talk about in class with mutual friends.

In short, I hope she died in a fire. Juice definitely not worth the sqeeze.

10. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A smoking hot half-Japanese, half-Polish girl wanted to take my virginity back in our freshman year of college. She was a runner and had the most amazing body I'd laid my hands on. While we were making out in her dorm room after a party and things were getting very hot, I kept saying no. Part of me still wonders "what if," but it's not something I deeply regret (it was purely physical attraction). If anything I'd regret going through with it more than not, and I'm happy with my life and sex today.

This is timely because a cousin of mine just got married and had this story to tell of our grandpa's words of wisdom to him:

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you have any reason to say no? Shit if some dime piece threw themselves at me when I was a virgin. Fuck. I ended up not having sex with a dime piece my first time and it's still a source of pride. I really don't get the women who think they should have waited.

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Quite often I find myself thinking about times when I had an opportunity to get laid but was too young and stupid to pick up on the obvious signals a girl was giving me. It bugs me a little, but I know there's nothing I can do about it. I would like to travel back to those times and slap some sense into my young self though. The one that really bothers me is back when I was 19 or 20, and I was partying at my place with my girlfriend at the time, her so-fucking-hot-it's-unfair friend, and a couple of my buddies. Later in the night the girls started making out, and after my friends left they ended up in my bed, making out and feeling each other up. What did I do? I just sat there and watched them like a fucking idiot. Years later, long after we broke up, I found out that those two ended up fucking each other on a regular basis, and she wanted me to join in and get something going that night. But I didn't so nothing happened. Nice work Danger Boy, you fucking moron.

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This got a little emo. Turn away if you're embarrassed. There are two women in my life I absolutely regret not sleeping with. The opportunity was there, I fumbled. I am my own worst enemy. These people profoundly shaped my life.

One gal, we were flirty and friends, pretty damn close, but she is a bit of a sociopath. An opportunist at best, Satan at worst. Maybe not Satan, but at least a lieutenant. Really, I'm not even sure if this fits the "missed opportunity" category. After her divorce (she left him the same week he got back from Iraq, so there's a hint) we spoke on the phone every night for hours. 1200 minutes in one month. Some of the things she said to me both broke and mended my heart. She wanted me to get my life together, to come see her, that we might have had something sooner. She wanted to know what kissing me with my handlebar mustache was like, etc. Then overnight she picks up another guy in the army, moved even farther away, and wondered why I was pissed with her. I do not fall for people easily. That crushed me. Honestly, if she called me up tonight and told me to come get her, I'd probably get on the first flight even though it'd be to my own ruin. She keeps me awake at night still. Typing this nonsense out makes me want to call her. My stomach is twisted just thinking about the things I miss about her. The connection I felt to her was profound, and it kills me that she might have just been killing time. Not sure if this instance is on topic.

Other woman, just couldn't pull the trigger. I was so goddamned depressed. I was reeling from a friend's death and I was a drunken, psychotic mess. Did not trust my feelings or actions. She fell for me somehow, because I hid everything well, and I absolutely adored her. What if I fuck it up? What if she leaves me? What if she *dies*? What if I get close to her or hurt her, or her me? What if I lose her as my best friend? All stupid excuses. Sick, sick OCD thoughts. Couldn't get out of my own way and her interest faded. She's one of my best friends and I adore her still. Though I'm glad I'm not a romantic interest because she still has the emotions of a 16 year old brat.

I need a drink.

That struck me as well. What kind of circumstance did they find themselves in that 1/5 of all women loathe the first guy they snogged? More importantly, how can I be involved in these bad decisions? I guess therein lies the difference between the sexes. Women want their first time to be memorable, in a favorable way, while a guy typically just wants to get laid without all the wine and roses.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Despite how I post on here, I still have a very strict moral code, specifically when it comes to women. Applicable to this topic: cheating.

I simply will not (when I was single) hook up with or even hit on a girl if I know she has a boyfriend. I am/was even iffy on doing such if I knew she was even dating a guy (so not even exclusive between them).

For me, it was just a moral thing. I didn't feel it was right for me to *cause* -- fucked up logic I know -- someone to get cheated on.

Of course now, looking back, I realize I was cocky in thinking I had good enough game to cause the cheating instead of the whore who was open to it. In hindsight, I also now subscribe to the theory of "if she's gonna cheat with someone, might as well be me."

.... And now having typed this, I realize the sheer number of taken women I could have hooked up with, and that it is most likely a highly disproportionate number of potentially cheating women vis a vis the general population. What this says about the people I surround myself with, I don't know. But it can't be good.

15. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I never understood this either. I've been with a few mountain trolls and other assorted land beasts in my day, but I don't really regret any of them. Well, except for this one girl whose vagina smelled like a dead muskrat was shoved inside a dead carp and left in the sun for three days, but that's whole other story. There are a few that I don't like to admit to just because I know I'll get shit for it, but the fact that I slept with them doesn't make me lose any sleep. Besides, I was wasted. What was I supposed to do, say no?

16. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I slept with a buddy's fuck buddy which was a shitty thing to do. She wanted to hook up again and I turned her down, if that counts for anything.

Another regret is sleeping with a girl who's nickname was "Petrie dish" because every other guy in the dorm had slept with her. Her vagina juice had a very high viscosity, like motor oil.

I slept with a morbidly obese girl when I was at my lowest. I'm 6'6 230 and I could lay on top of her without touching the bed. Yeah, that one was bad.

17. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While I was getting my first tattoo, the artist's understudy followed me outside during a smoke break. She told me that she regularly went to strip clubs, didn't have a boyfriend, and was too busy to be tied down with one. A hot, vaguely slutty, tatted up Asian girl wanted to me to go to a strip club with her with no expectation of a relationship. If I saw an interaction like that happen in front of me and the guy was as unaware as I was, I would have pushed him into traffic.

18. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not picking up on women who were openly flirty with me in co

19. john_b

john_b
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, looking back I can think of a bunch of girls who were giving me fairly obvious signals. I was either too stupid to realize that these girls wanted me or else wasting my time trying to get with other girls who, again looking back, were giving me fairly obvious signals that I'd be hooking up with them on the third Thursday of Never. Jesus I was an idiot as a teen.

20. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

wah wah wah wah

wah
    s
    sorry iim drunk and being a dick
    but also
    wah wah wah wah