Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Drunk Thread. Wooo. 9/10/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It wasn't just me, thank god.

2. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Better?

No topic this weekend and it's dead. How bout' a YouTube dance off?

#62 Nitwit, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. Deepinit

Deepinit
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

It's my birthday today.

'Nuff said.

I'm getting shithoused in about two hours.

By the way...If you're on Bloor and Bathurst tonight (Toronto)...and you see a dude with a shaved head passed out face down in the gutter...wish him happy birthday.

4. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess I'm just abnormal for making out with someone, and then wanting to do it again, and having an issue with them doing it with other people? Yes, I'm a hypocrite but they don't know that.

5. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching 9/11 shows on the history channel, just cracked my first beer.

I was in math class that day. Our school neighbored one of the largest military bases in the region (which made us a target). My teacher was a paranoid air force vet.

That was not a good day.

6. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After you get done, just roll over and say something like...you might want to get yourself tested, or just be blunt and say that was fun, see you later.

And as for today 9 years ago, I was a sophomore in HS sitting in my language arts class when the principle made an announcement over the PA and we just watched for the whole day. Except my Calc class in the last period of the day, the substitute thought it was a good idea to teach us some shit we didn't care about because the world was changing in front of our eyes.

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So just purchased about 61 vinyl records from Amvets for 30 bucks. A few of them are actually good records, the rest are just hilarious looking covers. I'm in the process of hanging them all on my walls, it's going to look awesome. Also blaring the Blues Brothers record which I also picked up for 5 bucks. I'm in quite a good mood about this.

As for the September 11th anniversary, I remember I was in my 7th grade history class when the principal walked in and told us what happened. At the time, I wasn't terribly sure where the WTC was, so i really had no idea what was going on. I do remember Mrs. McCarthy, probably one of the best teachers I've ever had, just kept right on teaching and didn't show a single sign of freaking out or anything, even though on the inside she probably was.

8. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wife and I bought the last season of House. She hadn't seen it and wanted to get back into watching it, so we're marathoning that bitch tonight while I drink rum and cokes.

As for 9/11 anniversary, it was my first year of college. I was going to a commuter college, so I lived at home, and happened to have that day off of both class and work. Naturally (as a lazy ass 18 year old), I was sleeping for most of it, until my Mom called me to tell me something was happening and to turn on TV. I did so, just in time to see the second tower fall.

I spent the rest of the day watching the news. In fact, the rest of that week I was plastered to the TV, unless I was working. At my school, there was a lounge with a projection TV set to CNN that was crammed. I distinctly recall trying to read an assignment for my English class, but being totally unable to do so because of the news coverage.

On that note, I'm getting faced.

9. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Question:
    Does Jack White get any royalties or compensation for "Seven Nation Army" that every single college band uses during football games, or pretty much all athletic events?

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean Honest Ed? I thought he was dead.

11. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The wall of my room now. There's more shitty records than there are good ones up there now, but that will be remedied very soon. It doesn't look like it, but that's 54 records up there. Seems more like ~30.

Attached Files:

12. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pavarotti...awesome, and it looks like Hasselhoff above it.

13. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

No way. That's Englebert Humperdink. I think my mother owns that one.

14. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That made me actually look at the picture. A little to the right of Hasselhoff is a Muppet's record. I hope it falls on you the next time you're getting laid. Also, if that Ramone's record is an original in good condition it might be worth something.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Velvet & Nico is hands down the coolest album on that wall.

I'm high as fuck right now, so fuck ya'll. I haven't tried this strain called Big Bhudda Cheese since Amsterdam, and.....whoa. Dude whoa.

I'd probably take HotWheelz viginity if he were here.

That's right kids, weed so strong it makes you gay for an hour.

16. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm good, but thank you.

17. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Dogs are fed and sleeping quietly, homemade pizza is in the oven, house is clean (enough) and I proved this afternoon that the wall that caused the flood no longer leaks.

Life is pretty good right now.

18. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The other day, when I fucked up what month it was, was because I was stoned off my ass.

My roommate cannot smoke pot, it just fucks his breathing up (I think he has asthma but he won't admit it), so we eat it. Most of the time, he makes it and does a terrible job at it. In fact, he fucked up almost an 1/8th that way. So, I took over the reigns and started up some butter to put on our toast. The last 1/8th of my stash went into this thing and we cooked it for almost twenty minutes. Now, I'm no stranger to eating weed, it's something I enjoy but I think we overdid it a little.

45 minutes late would start the longest amount of times I've spent stoned in my life. The effects kicked in at about 9pm and didn't wear off until the next day at around noon. That's right, I went to sleep and woke up stoned. I blame it on the fact that we ate it, instead of smoked it but has anyone else ever woken up stoned off their ass? It's not fun. Especially when you have to go into work and talk to customers. I couldn't string a sentence together to save my life, hell, I thought it was a month later than it actually is.

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back when the earth was still cooling and I was in my very first year of university at the same school Crown Royal bitches about for filling up the bars from September to April, I tried weed a few times. Mostly it was because my roommate and a lot of the guys on the floor were utter stoners. Frankly I'd be surprised if my roommate remembers me for the amount of weed he smoked.

The first time I got high was the second time I tried weed. It was, overall, a good time. I'm pretty sure I woke up the next morning not quite sober. I then went off to a biology lab and had to focus on things and perform fine motor functions and appear functional to other people when I could have been happy to sit there and giggle away at everything.

Since then, my job is pretty big on not doing drugs and things of the like. I wonder about it. I'd probably do weed once in a while if that weren't the case. Though I'd probably have enjoyed it a hell of a lot more if I didn't feel guilty about it.

20. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mario Kart Wii with my cousin; whomever loses has to take a shot of the winner's choosing. Pretty simple game, but terrible results.

Last time, I won, and made him take a shot of gin and hot sauce.

This time, I lost. Butterscotch schnapps, gin, jim beam, blue curacao, tequila, mojito mix, jack daniels.

I didn't want to be a pussy and chase it, but I think I lost.

(Side note: 9/11 documentaries + PTSD + hard liquor = I'm proud to be an American, but this sucks. I really wish I could have been on one of those flights. The medical narcissism associated with my ptsd makes me believe I could have changed things.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.