Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Drunk Thread. Wooo. 9/10/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Started drinking yesterday about 1400 hours or so with my best friend playing one of our classic drinking games. Continued at a bar later with some other friends until about 0030. Not sure if I really want to start already today or not, maybe after a little more (some) work.

I really just posted this for an excuse to point out how much fun it is watching Politik get rep bombed.

2. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I volunteered to go first for a presentation, so I have a shit load of homework this (first) weekend. I'm supposed to meet with my group tomorrow at noon, so I should finish the second half of the readings I have to do... but I want to get drunk NOW!

I figure if I start drinking at 2 pm and continue drinking all day, I'll probably hop out of bed feeling GREAT early tomorrow morning so I can finish my work on time!

If anyone sees any flaws in my plan, feel free to point them out. While I go get a beer.

3. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

21st birthday last night with the rugby team. I puked blood. Story later after my nap.

4. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I feel better knowing that I'm not the one a month behind.

Sex toy party tonight for some new playthings (yay!) then... The huge slip n' slide tomorrow (plus fun drinks) and a date/booty call tomorrow night. Since it might be an awkward question to ask my trainer, sex is cardio right?

5. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Sex is totally a total body workout and counts as cardio. Also, drunk slip and slide is awesome.

Cracking open the beer now...

6. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thanks for the reaffirmation!

You have no idea how fun this is. (Even if you've done it, you haven't done it with me. So there.) I just wish dish soap was more like silicone based lube so we wouldn't have to use so much.

7. PeaMan

PeaMan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Drunk slip and slide is all fun and games until someone breaks their collar bone on the bales of hay you have stopping them at the end of the hill. Having a friend whos Dad was a farmer was awesome for huge parties.

8. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is my last weekend at home before I move out.

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Liquor cabinets: because some realizations hit you faster than you can walk to the liquor store.

10. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This is the nerdiest, most domestic, pathetic thing ever but... I have an awesome weekend planned, and honest to God the part I'm looking forward to the most is moving into my new closet. I have been living out of boxes for a month and a half because the previous owners of this place apparently felt no need to, you know, hang things or put them on shelves. It was all I could do to not scrape and fawn at the feet of the installer guys when they arrived this morning.*

Oh, and I'm also getting my hair did (special on blowouts at the salon down the street with free champagne, yes thankyouverymuch I will) and going out to dinner/drinks with the girls tonight, fall family picnic at The Gay Artsy Fartsy Place tomorrow (that would be the Bohemian Grove, for those following the secret society thread), hitting the bar to watch the Stanford game tomorrow night, and then dinner at my foodie friend's house on Sunday night which will undoubtedly be super yum. And I'm still looking forward to the closet bit.

My husband, on the other hand, is already getting his paws all over the 55" LCD we just bought at Costco. Closet? What closet?

*Side observation: does anyone else find it odd when workmen come to your house for some reason, and you're perfectly normal with them, and they seem all surprised that you're treating them like a human being? There must be a lot of turds out there who are jackholes to service people. That is shitty.

11. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're going to a sex toy party. Why not just buy some lube by the gross for the slip and slide party? Two birds, one stone. Or one cup, whichever you prefer. Then you can also be known as that creepy lube lady.

Actually, I went to a slip and slide party last week. It was ruined for me when the dude with psoriasis decided to strip down and hit it. I know it's not contagious, but those angry, peeling, cracked wounds rubbing all over something my entire body is going to slosh over... just no. Wasn't like he had a patch or two, he was covered.

Tonight is dive bar night. This place is what a Florida shithole should be. No $15 mojitos, no dance floor, nobody trying to dance on the bar and SPILL MY FUCKING $8 WHISKEY (I'm not bitter) . A wood paneled interior, stuffed alligator, naked black mannequin, rock and/or roll on the juke, and $2 pints. There's less ash and smoke in a crematorium than that place. The bathroom, it has a fan that instead of sucking foul air out, blows your piss all over your leg. Pretty sure the entire structure is held up by cockroaches and rats. If you haven't figured it out, I fucking love this place. Anybody else have dive bar love?

12. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Is it bad that I paused the Stand Up 2 Cancer thing to go smoke a cigarette? I dont even really smoke, but I wanted to show cancer who's boss here.

Also, Larry King is "interviewing" Steven Hawking right now and holy fuck does Stevie need to get rid of his 4 remaining front teeth. I could also be convinced that he's already written these answers out and is just pressing "submit" on his little iChair. His answers are vague as shit too.

13. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

No kidding. I'm sitting at my in laws house and we're watching kardashians. I'd rather take an ass whooping than to watch this shit. Seriously, guys, I love my wife, but HOW IN THE FUCK DO PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHIT?

At least I have a few beers left I guess.

14. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've never heard of this slip and slide drinking activity here in Australia. What does it generally involve?

15. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Cookie is drunk. 2 glasses of wine are enough for this lightweight! I love it bc I'm cheap.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

What's the matter, your legs not work anymore? Make like the Road Runner and meep-meep outta there. I love my wife too, but she knows that there is a line drawn deep in the sand. I don't watch anything with graphic killings (a la Spartacus)with her in the room and she doesn't watch shows that physically destroy brain cells as you watch them with me present.

"Good...trade."
    [​IMG]

In my area, you just lay a tarp out somewhere unusual and coat it with soapy water. One of the charming ly bone-crunching games involes a Battle Royale where you try to be the last remaining on the tarp. Get enough tarps (or a gigantic one) and you and a friend can thunder down a hill, and if you're lucky maybe slam into a tree and die horribly. Sometimes college kids plug up the doors in their dorms and turn their entire hall into one. It NEVER ends well.

17. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's where you grease up a crowd of drunk, deaf guys and you have to run through the tightly packed group of them.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That sounds more like a variation of "Red Rover" to me. Yep, a mumbly and clamoring Astroglide-soaked Red Rover.

It's a summer time favourite on Fire Island.

19. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a little pissed because my birthday falls on Sunday this year. It won't stop me from drinking, but the place I usually go for a free lobster dinner isn't open for dinner on Sunday. The lobster is only free if you come in ON your birthday.

Anyway, I'm gonna go out tomorrow and get attractive men to buy me free "birthday shots." Last year I racked up 10 drinks, including convincing the bartender to not only buy me a shot, but to make one up and name it after me. It's a Red Headed Slut with raspberry schnapps instead of peach.

20. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It isn't necessarily a drinking activity but it sure does make it more fun. The picture below is our slip n slide. We aren't using tarps tomorrow, just a huge roll of 6 mil plastic. We use floats (not inflated) or boogie boards sometimes but I usually just run, jump and slide. Using the slick plastic instead of the textured tarp will be much kinder to my ass cheeks.

Because I'm, you know, made of money. Besides... I'm not creepy.

AND I spend my money on other things that I needed to make play time more fun. Edible body powder that tastes like Sweet Tarts? Yes. Itty bitty tiny bullet that has the strongest vibrations of any toy I've ever seen? Yes. Lube that gets slippery again when you lick it AND tastes like a creamsicle? Yes.

I've had just enough alcohol to be tired and I have a massive headache from lack of caffeine. Oh what I'd do for a Mt. Dew right now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.