Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Drunk Thread. Wooo. 9/10/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Apparently, there is a little bit of a bug going around in my area, and of course I have to catch it on the first weekend of football AND on my kinda-sorta's birthday. My head feels like it weighs about 9000lbs, and I can't really hear anything. I won't be surprised if my neighbor calls the cops to report a Japanese invasion, because I'm friggin' BLASTING "The Pacific" on maximum volume.

I'm gonna be REAL fun tonight when I take the kinda-sorta to dinner, let me tell you.

But, all of that notwithstanding, Drew Brees would pick up your prescription for you because he knows you don't feel up to standing in line at the pharmacy. "Its ok, man, I just want you to get well soon!", he would say.

Oh, and I think this would be awesome for this week's theme:

[​IMG]

2. Prefontaine

Prefontaine
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Flying back home to Austin for the weekend and driving out to College Station with some buddies for the A&M football game. Not really an Aggie fan, but this is more of an attempt to meet and deflower some super religious, former Youth for Christ, cute Christian girls that infest that town.

Then back to Austin for a staple diet of breakfast tacos, Tex Mex, and Salt Lick BBQ.

3. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As awesome as that is, the 9/11 anniversary is tomorrow; I think an American theme would be more appropriate.

I will celebrate my awesome Americanness by watching all the various 9/11 remembrance documentaries, shooting guns, and getting drunk on American beer and whiskey while fishing.

4. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BD, I feel the same way even though I didn't drink much at all last night. And I have the movie channel on in the background while I'm watching MMA fights from that unsportsmanlike thread. The #1 dude...jesus, that looked painful the whole fight.

And girl is pissed because I didn't talk to her yesterday while I was at a local gentlemen's establishment last night as the third wheel with my buddy and his girl. Was forced to make up a half-lie about how I was studying all night and went to bed early because I had a flight early this morning...which I didn't. I just wanted to see some tittay's and throw some 1's around with no one over my shoulder.

5. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GF's taking the bus down here, hopefully she catches the 3:00, otherwise she won't be down here till 7:30. She's helping me move to the farm this weekend (relax I'm handling all the heavy lifting, she's setting up and decorating) so I'd like to get an early start.

Luckily pretty much all of the little shit, which if you move frequently enough know takes much longer to move than furniture, is already there and I just need to move the big stuff. My dressers, bed and couches are all pretty light, the only thing I'm worried about is the big screen, it's light as a feather, but awkward and fragile and I spent way to much on it to let it break during the move. I'm honestly contemplating sitting in the back of the U-Haul to protect it. Thankfully I'm only moving about 6 miles.

I think I'm going to pick up some 'moving beers' tonight. Because let's be honest, it's illegal to move furniture or grill without drinking beer.

Edit: I still can't stop laughing at "The Internet's #1 Justin Bieber Fansite!" tag-line. It really was a perfect pick.

6. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sherwood on Antibiotics for the second time after the infection didn't go away the first time when i said "eh, i'll just drink on these anyway" = Sherwood playing NHL 11 ALL WEEKEND LONG. No drink. Just the vidya games.

7. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best friend and her bf were in town for a visit last night, so we went out for drinks. Also there was her bf's best friend who I used to hook up with and his new girlfriend. Awwwwwkward. She gave me the stink eye pretty much the entire night.

8. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Well, I'm a few beers in and Wipeout will be on in about 20 minutes.

There's nothing better than getting hammered and watching people eat shit on an obstacle course.

Maybe it's time for Jim. I have soda in the fridge...

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Awesome day today. Shit is going really well at work, the kegs at work have been replaced with AWESOME new beer, and we're enjoying some special coffees and then some.

Brought the humidor for the boys after work to enjoy a nice cigar, and then we're hitting the town.

I hope I make it home by Sunday.

Oh, and it's fun as hell nuking the rep of little shit-stains like Politik... may be petty as hell, but I'm too old to give a shit, and it's just soooo much fun.

What's the point of having power if you can't abuse it every now and then, right?

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

You're sick because you're a shithead.

Drew Brees would never mock someone elses pain because he cares about every living creature. And he has the ghei.

11. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am going to sell well over 1000 brats this weekend. If you happen to be at the Oktoberfest in Minneapolis, buy a fucking brat.

12. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Me and the girls are having a wine party night. Nothing beats getting wine drunk, especially because the hostess just installed a stripper pole in her basement.

Frilly underpants, tonight you make your debut.

13. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not that anyone likely cares but today is 42 day, yep, it's 10/10/10.

14. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it now?

15. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    Negative. It's 10 September 2010 (10/09/2010) or, if you're from the North, 09/10/10. Heh.

10/10/10 is in a month's time.

16. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the perfect post for the drunk thread--you're not even sure what month you're in (and before 4:00 in the afternoon no less).

17. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He's a couple time zones behind us too, bravo.

18. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

If by "ghei" you mean that Drew Brees is a huge supporter of the Ghana Health and Education Initiative, then I would agree with you. Drew Brees supports health and education and initiatives for all! He's just that kinda guy!

19. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I blame it on last night. Work today has been a fucker.

Oy vey.

20. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Finally sent an e-mail to the apartment complex about their "state of the art fitness center" that doesn't have a god damn bar, and just has some machines. They'd better straighten this shit out, I haven't lifted in 2 weeks and I'm getting restless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.