Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

DRUNK THREAD MOTHER EFFERS!!! 8/20/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is getting way too sexy for me.

At least now I have something to ask girls at the bar: "So my internet rapist friend and I are trying to decide who makes a better ball dryer... hey... hey where you going?"

In all honesty, I've used a hair dryer to dry my balls before. Fuck you, Florida summer is like living inside a bowl of chowder for 5 months. Ball soup sucks.

On that note it's mojito time. Yeah. Now this thread is gay.

2. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Has anyone noticed that we haven't heard from whathasbeenseen since he left for that party last night? Either the fags devoured him whole or one too many butt plugs got passed in front of his face and he snapped, leaving a bloody trail of floppy assholes the likes of which have not seen since the Westboro Baptist Church's last tent revival.

Either way, RIP good buddy.

I'd love to have some drinks with you freaks but I have to work at 11:30 in the morning and I'm on all day by myself. Operating a thriving retail establishment solo after pouring caustic alcohol into your digestive system isn't conducive to productivity, if you catch my (totally disgusting) drift.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, if I can't be a mod, I guess that is second best

4. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I worked in a Gamestop I would have to be drunk and stoned out of my mind to be able to handle the people who come into that store. I go in there about 3 times a year and no matter which one I am in, after about 5 minutes I want to kill everyone in there.

5. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Going out tonight again but this time with friends soccer team. If it's anything near like what happened last night, then this should be interesting.

6. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is why I am eternally thankful that I don't work there. I work for a local equivalent owned by a small corporation who also owns a chain of video rental stores. We have a steady stream of customers, but it's nowhere near the elbow-to-elbow sea of dipshits that parade through Gamestop's door on the regular. Gamestop even opened a location within site of my store and our sales only dipped a little bit. Even the video stores are doing well, considering. We've been there longer so the town trusts us and Gamestop is quickly outing itself as the bottom feeder of the industry. I hate them and have since long before I started working at my store. Their business practices are hella poor.

I'm not disillusioned enough to believe that this gig is forever (or even long term, FTM) but for right now, it works.

7. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just got a keg, an emergency case, some 312, and dos equis. Gonna celebrate my graduation, moving out to a nicer place, and my almost birthday among a myriad of other reasons. Also I posted this off my new galaxy s. Woo

8. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My nephew who came to visit is into grilling and BBQ, so when he was here, I took him to Pendry's, a spice shop in Ft. Worth that's been around since 1870. They have everything spice (about a dozen varieties of chili powders, 10 different kinds of salt, etc) and will custom-blend your own as well. So while we were there, I stocked up on some pantry staples, and bought a few store blends, one of which is for tandoori, so I mixed it up tonight, coated some chicken thighs and drumsticks, and I'm grilling that tomorrow. Also got a Louisiana pork blend that I plan on using next weekend when I smoke 2" thick chops on the Weber smoker.

And as for nutsacks, y'all are a bunch of girls. I beat mine against rocks the way Italian women do laundry, then let Mother Nature do her wind/solar thing. I may walk funny for a few days, but I look perfectly natural in the saddle.

I'm going to bed. Two days of mowing and landscaping (it was around 105 here today) has me burnt, dehydrated, exhausted and borderline delirious.

9. twopy

twopy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So nobody wants to head to a bar. Looks like its gonna be another night in the barracks tonight. Hello jim beam. Ill be drinking you tonight.

10. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well........................

#110 Nitwit, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's good to be home. Just had an awesomely BBQ 'd rib steak with all the trimmings, and am now enjoying a nice cigar (Padron family reserve), and a nice bit of The Mcallan.

And a grape mr freeze for later.

Life is good.

12. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How about we hit 450 posts on this thread or I post a picture of my testicles in a random thread on Monday?

Trust me, they are abnormally large, and quite hairy.

13. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well, I'm back at school. I moved all my shit into the dorm today. Classes start this week. This will be my life for the next 8 months. I can't decide if my roommates suck or not. One of them invited me to a party tonight. That should help me get a feel for whether or not I'll be finding pubes in the shower next week.

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If only...

#114 Fernanthonies, Aug 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And SheGirl's wrath is swift and absolute.

Just sayin.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And she prefers video.

Or so I've found.

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And by wrath, he means dick-sucky powers.

18. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How long have you been sleeping with him that you notice he hasn't posted in a day? Hell, it was like a month before we started checking redneck obituaries for Toytoy. It takes at least three days before I realize my roommate is missing.

19. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God how I wish I could turn back time 12 years to when I was 19. (Edit: this wish has nothing to do with finding pubes in shower, the below does)

What kind of dorm are you living in? Every room has its own shower? That is not a dorm, that is an apartment. My dorm had 3 showers for 40 guys.

20. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gladiator in HD is fucking amazing. I have watched a lot of movies in HD. They upped the sharpness and saturation on this movie in the perfect way. It is like watching the movie for the first time again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.