Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Double Dare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Apr 29, 2011.

1. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

TiBbers do a lot of stupid shit. Sometimes for a good reason, but often for no reason at all...simply because they are proving that they are willing or capable of doing it.

FOCUS: What's the dumbest/most outrageous thing you've done on a dare, or caused someone else to do because of a dare?

ALT FOCUS: Lost bets ("forfeits" for those of you in England) are acceptable also.

2. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

As a result of a bet I lost after the 2002 Chicago Marathon, I ran all 26.2 miles of the 2003 Chicago Marathon in nothing but this:

Attached Files:

3. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A group of friends and I were sitting around drinking, we had tapped a keg on Friday, priming the well for a blowout on Saturday night. We got to thinking how awesome we would be to turn a normal bash into a hog roast. Since we didn't plan ahead we'd almost given up when we realized, "Hey we live in a rural area, we could just go get a pig, butcher it, and cook it up all day tomorrow!". Followed by, "I know a place where the hog barn is sitting about a mile from the house". "I have a sledgehammer in the garage". "I bet you won't". "Oh, I will. Who's coming with me to witness the awsomeness?"

Seven of us finished a keg that night, killed and stole a pig, loaded it in the truck, and butchered it with a steak knife and a hack saw. I'm not proud but the hog roast was a great time.

The story is actually much longer but I'm not sure if I can still get arrested for this one so that's all you're getting.

4. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Frank: I don't no man, those things are suppose to hurt a lot.
    Friend: Would you listen to yourself? What kind of a man DOESN'T sting themselves with a Portuguese man-o-war?
    Frank: Ok, fine

I just touched it with my hand and I am pretty sure it was already dead or just about dead, but it still stung like hell. Did I mention we were sober?

5. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This was only a few years ago, I haven't matured well. Had a few boys around for beer, UFC and pizzas, everyone was throwing in cash and one of the younger boys didn't have any money, I told him "no worries mate you can pay me later, or I can punch a staple through your ear instead" I was joking. He said "I'll take the staple motherfucker" thinking to call my bluff. He got stapled.

Shortly afterwards, a stapler fight broke out. My younger brother won, his mate had opened the stapler and was trying to punch one into his chest, it turned into a wrestling match to gain the upper hand and the stapler. With one hand free my brother grabbed the stapler held it against the other guys head and headbutted a staple into him. This fight was much better viewing than UFC that night. I had to extract the staple with pliers. Im pretty sure it was lodged in bone.

Excuse typing, from iPhone.

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I accepted the Atomic Wings challenge from Quaker Steak and Lube after some of my buddies bets had odds against me.

After signing the waiver, I polished off every one of those fuckers without breaking a sweat.

Then I started sweating, crying, coughing, and cramping. Milk did nothing, crackers did nothing.

After spending a night on the toilet, I made $200 but lost my dignity. God bless America.

7. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

At a house part a few years back I got dared to light the grill we were going to use to cook dinner by blowing Everclear throught a zippo. Sober me said I would, a few hours later when it came time to produce drunk me realized that it was not a good idea, until someone called me a pussy. I almost set my face on fire, burned off most of my eyebrows and I still have small scars on my hand where burning Everclear dripped onto it.

8. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A friend of mine met, talked to, made out with, and anally fingered a marginally attractive girl at my friend's wedding on a dare.

9. framerpro

framerpro
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Me and two of my co-workers were out at my bosses farm to do some work for the day. We walked down to the garage where the newborn puppies were at, so we could feed them. It was going to be wet food mixed with dry food. I opened the can of wet food a got a whiff, also an idea. I turned to Eric and said, I bet you can't swallow a whole spoonful of this. Turns out he didn't think he could either. I needed incentive, i turned to him and said, $5? He shook his head no. I turned to Mitch and asked him to throw in $5 as well, he obliged, and now my "incentive" was a whopping $10. Did he bite? Of course he did. Swallowed a giant, heaping spoonful of wet dog food. Our only stipulation, since were had put so much money into the effort, was that he clear his mouth and we get video proof of such. Afterwords, he promptly vomited it all up. We got that on the video too.