Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Dooooooooooooooonuts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 9, 2010.

1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My buddy and I had just finished a few bowls and several beers when we craved pizza. Seeing how neither of us were in shape to drive, we ordered Papa John's online.

Apparently, the site was too complicated for my friend and he spent over an hour ordering the pizzas. I kept asking if he wanted me to order, but he insisted he would figure it out. He owed me a few dollars, so he paid, but bitched about how much pizza costs these days. Plus, I was febreezing the shit out of the house as we were both paranoid

When the pizzas finally came, the delivery guy had a plastic bag FILLED with garlic, ranch, and marinara sauces at 25 cents a piece.

The bill was $70 plus tip.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Focus: Me taking a break from working at home to race to a grocery store before the bakery closes so I could pick up the necessary supplies to try this out tonight:

I already opened up a 2 lb. package of thick cut bacon this morning... It was meant to happen.

I can't say how many times I've walked all across hell just to get to a single pizza place near here on weekend nights. The longer the journey, the more satisfying the reward.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit folks, these maple (and bacon) bars are fucking good. Ridiculously good.

[​IMG]

I went ahead and threw a pinch of brown sugar in with the bacon while it was frying. A little bit of caramelization went a long ways.

4. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Story 1: One time while I was in the dorms I had to go grocery shopping. I made a pretty good list encompassing everything I would need for the next two weeks or so. Then I thought to myself "you know, dubyu tee eff, grocery shopping can be rather boring. Let's spice it up a little by smoking a bowl beforehand." So I smoked a bowl. I'm sure you guys can see where this is going. It's not going there.

I pleasantly walked to the grocery ready to shop my ass off. I walked in the grocery store and headed toward the first stop: produce. There I saw them. Moroccan clementines. Having recently returned from a trip to Morocco, where I had the most delicious fresh squeezed OJ I have ever tasted, the craving hit me immediately. This, coupled with my love for clementines in general, and even more so when stoned, sealed the deal. I had to have them. Now. They came in crates of 20...I picked up 3 and immediately went to check out. The woman at the register looked at me like I had escaped from an asylum. I didn't care about her daft assumptions about my character. I walked to my dorm. I was SET.

Story 2: I have a friend of mine who does this real dick thing. Whenever I am drunk or high and I am leaving his place, he casually mentions, "Hey man you know what you don't want?....a double quarter pounder with cheese." Normally I can't stand McDonalds, but when I'm fucked up and that damn burger is mentioned, I have to have it. Gets me every god damn time. It is so conveniently located on my way home too. Prick.

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Once after a music festival my drunk-ass friends and I walked 5 miles in the rain to our favorite late-night Mexican place. None of us had the thought to CALL anybody to come pick us up. By the time we got there we were so soaked and cold nobody really wanted to eat anymore. But, we did anyway. Viva Trudy's margarita martini!

6. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

FOCUS: Talk about what stupid things you've done while drunk/stoned or whatever all in the name of food.

7-11 Taquito's are a terrible idea at the best of times - But walking 15 minutes, while drunk when the temperature is -28 degrees with wind-chill takes the cake. Two taquitos and a Dr. Pepper and I was good-to-go. The same could not be said about my friend Brad, who bought two hot-dogs, a giant bag of Doritos, a Big-Gulp and a large bag of Twizzlers. There was not a morsel of food remaining. He's fat.

7. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Not really food, but the story works.

One Sunday night I accidentally got drunk as fuck with some friends while just taking it easy and watching television. (I got really drunk, but they didn't. Not sure what happened there.) We decided we needed a late night snack so we headed over to the local Sheetz (very similar to a WaWa). When we got in there I saw some new beer they had stacked out on display, and I just had to have some. I don't know what the allure was with this beer, but I just really wanted to try it. Unfortunately it was after midnight and they no longer sold beer. So I just grabbed a couple cases and walked out of the store while nobody was looking. But I still needed to get my sandwich they were making, and I figured my buddies car was locked, so I just set the cases down on the ground next to his car, out in the open.

I go back in to wait for my food, when 3 cop cars pull up to grab something to eat. Naturally they see the beer, and it's pretty obvious what had happened. They walked in laughing and demanded a confession or else they would check the surveillance tapes. I was the only one of my friends who was drunk, and I actually considered making a run for it before just confessing it was me. I went to jail for the night, but was only charged with drunk in public.

The worst part of the whole thing was that my buddy's car was unlocked the entire time.

8. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The official NFL.com release is licking that places ass. It just so happens they just became the official coffe/maple log/donut provider of Qwest stadium. DON'T YOU READ THE NFL THREAD?!?!?!