Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dmix3, Jul 26, 2010.

?

I like my girls (or guys, for the women here) with _____ hair

1. Blonde

44 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. Brown

105 vote(s)
    44.5%
  3. Black

28 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Red

54 vote(s)
    22.9%
  5. Whatever Chater likes; I'm just here to fuck Chater.

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tend to date men with dark hair, but I'm hopelessly attracted to red heads. My first boyfriend was a ginger, and I think he cemented some sort of affinity for gingers in my brain.

This isn't to say that I dislike men with dark hair (au contraire, I love dark hair too) or blonde hair (I would totally masturbate to old photos of SS officers if it wouldn't make me a horrible person) but if I'm in a crowd...my eyes naturally gravitate towards the dude with naturally red hair. Bonus points if he's tall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pigment is overrated. I like to be able to see my dick inside her

A distant relative, redheads. Especially the extra pale ones with translucent skin like a cave fish and obnoxiously large tits like Christina Hendricks.

Attached Files:

4. Luke 217

Luke 217
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I like bald chicks. They seem to put up less of a fight after a round or two of chemo.

5. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just going to assume that both of you are trolling, Cintia Dicker is looks amazing. As it stands though, I must defend the good name of this fair creature.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Don't ever bismirch the name of my future ex-wife.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I'm not super-duper when it comes to hair, I don't think it's what makes a female. However, if I was to pick nothing is sexier than raven (black) hair. Meow fucking meow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. BakedBean

BakedBean
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've never made it a secret that I like my women dark and ethnic, so for me there's nothing sexier than a woman with jet black hair. Plus there are more of them (with fewer takers if the poll is scientific) and they live in warm climates.

What other word for this but "perfect"?

[​IMG]

8. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I lost my virginity on a surf board (not in the water, I'm not that cool. Just on the board.) I've had a thing for blond men every since. Not frosted blond, or douche blond. He has to be born blond, or at least the kind of blond you get from being outside all day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, I thought this was gonna be a thread about pubic hair. (Does anyone have that anymore?)

Focus: I like dark haired guys with green or hazel eyes. Blue eyes & blonde hair creep me out.

10. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

I like them dark and tan. Most of my relationships have been with guys with brown hair/blue or brown eyes.

Whenever I see a blonde dude I automatically think he's a little bit of a douche. I can't help it...bad off/on relationship with the only Aryan I've ever dated. However, if Ryan Reynolds knocked on my door my preferences would change. He'd be the yummy exception.

11. BeachBum21

BeachBum21
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I second both of these sentiments. I like light or dark brown haired guys with green/hazel/brown eyes. Like taste_my_rainbow, blue eyes & blonde hair creep me out for some reason.

12. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I never thought of Ryan Reynolds as a blond. Interesting.

I go for brown haired brown eyed boys, almost without exception. I tend to be more attracted to them, and was then proven right when I dated a blond/blue eyed guy briefly in college - I think the sheer amount of teasing we got from friends about how we would make such cute Aryan babies was a significant factor in his getting wigged out and dumping me.

I do like redheaded guys though. Something about the combo of muscles and those freckles redheads get makes me go all melty. Fortunately for me, I can have my cake and eat it too: my husband has brown hair and brown eyes, but his hair has a red tinge, he has the freckles, and his beard and points south come in distinctly red.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Geez. The title of this thread is misleading, because I was searching the poll options for "bald" before I clued in. As to the actual topic, hair colour is pretty far down my priority list unless you've got something retarded going on like an Asian girl with platinum blond hair. I mean, as long as it works as an overall package, who gives a fuck?

[​IMG]

Indicative of a serious mental defect.

The one thing I won't stand for is curly hair, though.

[​IMG]

No thank you.

14. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Give me a nappy headed ho any day of the week.

15. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

I prefer brunettes, brunettes with green eyes are where it's at.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious that you respond to an age attack with a photo bearing the words "Roman Polanski" and a girl whose name sounds like "Since you dick her?" That's not helping the Ginger case . . .

17. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'd like to pick any other color, but since all my serious relationships have been redheads I have to finally admit that I guess that’s my thing, don't know how or why, always liked large breasted blonds (really original i know) but red heads where I always ended up.

Luckily though, my genes were the better and I got 2 boys with brown hair and good complexion (ie not having to hide from the sun and can get a tan) The youngest apparently is keeping mommy's green eyes. I figure that'll work out for him in the ass department years from now.

18. fleafly

fleafly
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My girlfriend has brown hair, and grey/brown eyes. Exactly what I prefer!

19. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I have no preference. The first BF I lusted after (read:he really didn't even know I was alive) had dark hair and eyes. The next real BF I had was the typical all American boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, the B-Ball team captain, funny, you know the guy everyone loved in HS.

Luckily he, his equally attractive and older javelin throwing champ bother and their younger sister, who was a few years younger than I was, moved in right around the corner. It was perfect. He'd sneak over the back fence and we'd listen to Pat Benatar and Def Leppard while we flirted and made out. We were so cool.

So yeah it doesn't matter. Actually I think if you do have preferences that you stick to, you're narrowing your own playing field, which is dumb because you never know when someone can enter your life, and change it.

20. Cult

Cult
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Blonde. The category of women that I personally consider super hot is generally dominated by blondes. It's pretty close with brunettes, but I just like the lighter hair I guess. One thing I generally notice though is that as far as older women (I'm only 20, mind you) go, it's pretty rare that any hair color but blonde catches my eye.

The only hair color I can't stand is red. I could probably count on one hand the number of gingers that I've met and find to be very attractive, and I know for sure 3 of them have dyed their hair.