Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Does the carpet match the drapes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dmix3, Jul 26, 2010.

?

I like my girls (or guys, for the women here) with _____ hair

1. Blonde

44 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. Brown

105 vote(s)
    44.5%
  3. Black

28 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Red

54 vote(s)
    22.9%
  5. Whatever Chater likes; I'm just here to fuck Chater.

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Give me a drop dead red head any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Noone fucks like a redheaded woman. Sure they may be prone to craziness more than the others, but hey when you get done fighting there's super intense make-up sex.

2. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I second the ginger motion. Fucking a hot redhead is like killing a snow leopard, they're both wily, elusive and hard to catch. Succeed though, and you'll be the envy of men everywhere.

[​IMG]

*edit: added pic of the hotness

3. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This one is easy for me: brunette. Although it's a common combo, I'll take a tan girl with dark eyes and brown hair all day. Throw a white bikini on said prototype and I'm mesmerized.

[​IMG]

4. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only people that like gingers, are those that are too big of losers to get a legitametely atractive woman.

With that said, I should like red heads. But I have too much pride. I prefer a blonde any day of the week.

5. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dark hair and light eyes. Brian Bloom is a good example. This is an old picture (wow on the eyebrows) because he is rocking the serious gayface these days.

Attached Files:

6. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like the Brunettes with the light eyes, personally. I like the contrast.
    Zooey is one of my favorites.

[​IMG]

Or even better, like Mila Kunis with two slightly different color eyes.

[​IMG]

7. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you look through the girls I have loved and left, they are all blonde with light eyes.

The only girl I dated who had dark hair actually turned out to be blonde naturally, but had used the washout dye, so after a month, was more or less blonde again.

8. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How old is that girl? Like 12? And look at her face. What is she, a burn victim or something? I have to suspect the only reason you find this picture attractive is because your dad has red hair, and he molested you.

9. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This. Redheads aren't my thing, but to each, their own, I guess. My issue here is your choice. There are many hot redheads out there that don't look like Ron Weasley. I was legitimately startled when I first saw that image.

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Zazz

Zazz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

While I have dated, and will continue to date, anything other than ginger, I'd have to go brunette. I have a major case of latin/yellow fever. Take this girl, for instance. I can't tell if she's asian or latin, but I do know I'll roll out some knuckle babies to something like that, but with more penetration, later.

[​IMG]

11. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Brunette on the top, linoleum on the bottom.

12. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Brunettes are the better looking in my opinion. Sorry no picture but video proof of the sexiest woman alive.

#12 Durej, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yep, sign me up.
    [​IMG]

14. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I love love love brunettes. Hilariously enough, I seemed to only date blondes until my current girlfriend. I am big on blue or green eyes, but there's just something about a brunette with brown eyes that is dark and enchanting. That deadly brown/brown combination is held by both my girlfriend and my moon goddess.

Behold my moon goddess. The one, the only, Natalie Portman:
    [​IMG]

15. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My favorite are probably redheads, but most redheaded girls are ugly. Hot redheads are few and far between, so getting a hot one is just that much more of a feat.

I used to not care for blondes but I have come to appreciate them more. Now I don't really have a preference, I can appreciate any hair color. To illustrate this here are three of my biggest celebrity crushes:

Jenny Lewis
    [​IMG]

Kim Cattrall
    [​IMG]

Jessica Alba
    [​IMG]

16. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll second brunettes with brown eyes. That, along with being a little petite, is definitely my "type." I'll take a skinny 5'4" brunette with brown eyes and long flowing hair over any other available option. I can even tell you why: that sums up my first long-term girlfriend from high school. I guess I've been hooked ever since, as that description matches all three of the serious girlfriends I've had in my life and the overwhelming majority of my dates. Ironically, the most objectively hot girl I've ever dated was a tall blonde, and I broke it off because she just didn't do it for me.

Exhibit A (Minka Kelly)

[​IMG]

17. Pink Candy

Pink Candy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My weakness was always men with dark hair and light blue eyes.

However, I go weak in the knees when I watch Jason Lewis on Sex and the City. Delicious.
    [​IMG]

Perhaps it's just men with blue eyes.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I voted for Blonde in the poll, because blonde hair turns my head faster. However, I typically notice tits first, ass second. If either one of those have hair, that usually turns me off. (I usually don't get a close enough look at her eyes, before she throws a drink in my face.) If they look like any of these three, does hair color matter at that point?

Blonde

Brunette

Redhead

Attached Files:

19. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

As long as there's no hair below the waist, I really don't care if they have green hair.

20. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm attracted to all types, and I have never really discounted one over the other. I would say I lean more toward darker guys in the long run, but I chalk that up to them looking more serious and therefore less likely to run screaming when I ask them to do dirty things in bed.

But for some godforsaken reason, I am hopelessly attracted to men with red hair. Not the really light gingery color, but the shade that is just a little darker and more wine-colored. I can't explain it and I am powerless to stop it. On top of that, I've absolutely no idea where it came from, since I never knew any redheads as a kid. To my best guess, my hormones are just stuck with the 'super attracted to redheads' mutation. The worst part is, men with red hair are rarely that attractive in the traditional sense, but if I see one walking around, all I want to do is knock him down and make him mine.