Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Does size matter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't you write about other people's Dick Replacement Machines? That's that good Freudian shit right there.

2. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Is it an actual penis, or is it one of those big clit-wieners that you get from too much testosterone?

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Page 5. Now get boobieing.

4. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My penis average sized, but the head is like 1-2 sizes bigger than it should be. (And it's not just my imagination, I've had a couple different girls comment on it.)

Does this matter, is it good, bad?

5. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It means cancer.

6. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And a 50% chance of a reversed sexual orientation later in life (tomorrow).

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I think a mod has been messing with something...

8. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just because a man's wife can't cook for shit doesn't mean he's gonna skip dinner.

9. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Very funny coming from a poster who is still mistaken as a woman. Freudian even.

What an acute observation! Holy shit, thanks for pointing that out, we wouldn't have been able to put two and two together otherwise. Clutter this thread more why don't you?

10. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sure you would! You just would have changed your mind about the answer four seconds later. And then you'd get confused when people were pissed off with you. We know how this goes.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Enough.

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This has been brought up many times, but I detest women with a shaved pussy. One time I actually refused to have sex with a girl over a pubic hair issue. Here's what happened:
    I was with this smokin' hot girl who had the perkiest breasts I had ever experienced. Seriously, when she was in a supine position, they stayed right in place. They didn't run south to her armpits. So we were fooling around, and I wanted to go down on her. She said no, because she hadn't trimmed recently enough for her liking. I told her that wasn't a problem, but she still wouldn't let me go down.
    Ok, let me just say right here that when I have sex, I want to taste some pussy. That just really gets me ready for sex. I love eating pussy as long as it's with a girl I know well/really care about. And really, I need to feel something about the girl before I can have sex with her. I have turned down women before in drunken hook-up situations because I just didn't want the emotional baggage that would go along with it, and I didn't trust them enough to go down on them, much less fuck them.
    So I didn't do anything else to her.
    As I turned on the TV, she said:
    "You know, we could be having sex right now."
    "Yeah, I know," was my response.

We had sex a few days later, and it was nothing spectacular, I didn't even cum. That freaked her out a little.
    She didn't have anything to worry about, she was just a basket-case who couldn't handle intimacy unless it was on her terms.

All of you people out there who think that pubic hair on a woman is disgusting, see my avatar.

13. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We might have run out of steam on the bush topic, and it's not really what this thread is about, but anyway....

Guys, if it's bushy and you want it gone offer to shave it for her. I've done this on a couple of occasions for girlfriends and it always leads to hot sex. You've just got to be particular and cautious about doing it.

I've actually had some girls tell me that there's not way I could know how to do it because I'm not a woman. Hell, I've been shaving for 20 years and I've still got my lips nose and all major blood vessels; of course I know what I'm doing.

14. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back then? You mean like the early '90s? Shut the fuck up.

It's almost like people are different and those people being different have different desires and needs which is why people are different.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And with that, it seems that this thread has been flogged to death more than SC's dick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.