Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Does size matter?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dcc001, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

We touched on this briefly in the colossal Weekend Drunk Thread of 2010. Just like it sounds: ladies, does size matter when you're fucking a guy? Conversely - and here's something that isn't often discussed - does how the girl is...uh...shaped? matter to you fellas when your in the sack?

2. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Generally speaking, I love to chow box. I have no hang-ups about cunnilingering even the hairiest, muskiest beaver in town. HOWEVER, if your love bucket looks like it came straight out of an Arby's commercial, forget about it. That's the grossest.

3. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Size definitely matters to me, but not in the way most people reference it. Assuming relatively equal levels of sexual prowess, I will always choose an average sized dick over a larger one. The reasoning is two-fold. One, I am extremely tight, every day, all the time*, and big dicks are just plain uncomfortable. Yes, I know with enough lube and excitement and blah blah blah, I'd be fine, but why even have to work to that point when there's no need for it with an average guy? Two, the above-average sized guys that I have slept with are almost uniformly arrogant and lazy in bed. The average ones are so willing to please, so wanting to listen.

Case in point, one of my high school fuck buddies was "blessed" with a dick roughly the size of a toddler's arm. Ever since I've known him, he's been under the impression that having this colossal fuckstick automatically makes him a god in bed. It doesn't. When I first started sleeping with him, I was so enamored by his good looks, I never told him he's doing it all wrong. As I got older, I felt bad at the thought of telling him that, despite having slept with him for years, he's really not too decent a lay and the only reason I slept with him for so long was to feel a little high that comes from having a hot guy in my life that would sleep with me whenever I wanted.

On the flipside, there is The Boy. While his dick is average in size, he made me cum six ways from Sunday the first time we had sex. I can almost get off just thinking about it. Mmm...

*Keep the hooker jokes to yourself. No matter how often I've fucked at any point in my life, my pussy has never gotten stretched out, loose, or anything of the sort. It's damn resilient.

4. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seventy men sit eagerly at their laptops, clicking the Refresh button, fingers crossed, waiting to hear girls on the Internet say the same thing they tell themselves in the shower every morning.

Oh, the suspense...

5. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a lady friend who once drunkenly exclaimed "It's not the size it's the circumference!"

As for myself I am of the same mind as Nick, though I do prefer a trimmed bush. I hate having to cough that shit up.

6. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This question oddly enough came up around a gay friend. The straights of the group thought that for sure the preference would be for a smaller giggle stick than larger but we couldn't get a straight answer. I mean if you're taking it up the ass, you want less pain right? Can one of the more limp wristed TiB members comment to this? Sack?

7. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

As long as there aren't any giant beef curtains it's all good. Trimmed/shaven is very much appreciated.

8. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck that. If any women out there have a problem with me only packing a six-iron, then that's just too fucking bad. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do, grow a bigger one?

I once got laughed at for only having six inches of steel. It hurt, don't get me wrong, but I promptly got my pants back on and left her hanging. That's what she gets for being a rotten bitch.

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Of course it matters. The thing is, it matters to different women in different ways. Some girls prefer average, some like a full on deli salami. I know a girl that said she preferred a guy to have a dick so big around that if you wrapped a dollar around it the ends wouldn't touch. I tried that once. They touched.

I've often heard girls echo Peejee's complaint that guys with truly large dicks often think that size takes the place of technique.

I'm happy where I'm at, she should be too.

Girls, don't get too hung up on the externals of your junk. Unless it's bizarrely circus-like. Then maybe think about cosmetic surgery. I've never had a girls pussy look bizarre enough that I stopped and said, "Woah. Not going down there". I have slept with a girl where the hygiene made me say that. But I still fucked her, I just didn't prep her or care too much if she got off. If you're not gonna take care of your shit, why should I?

Loose vs Tight, well... I think the Kama Sutra actually has a section on this. It talks about there being three broad categories of sizes; small, normal, large. It uses animal analogies, if I remember right. The basics of it is that you're best suited with an opposite sex partner of the same category, though you can occasionally move one rung. Average people can fuck anyone, small and large aren't gonna work together.

10. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is one issue I've noticed that hardly ever gets touch upon - vagina angle.

Seriously, they are tilted a variety of ways, and that angle influences what positions work best. I've known a woman who didn't care for doggie style because her angle made it painful. With another, I got very little penetration in missionary (i'm slightly below avg. size), but anything else worked just fine. I'd be curious to hear some of the woman on the board comment on this.

11. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know it's cliche, but it really is more about technique than size. I slept with a man once who was packing a Coke can, but all he did was jab me in the general crotch area until he came. I'm pretty sure he never actually penetrated me. On the other hand, I slept with a guy who was a little thicker than a #2 pencil, but he knew what he was doing. He gave me my first orgasm.

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have fucked a girl whose vag was so far back I could barely get in as the angle was so awkward. She was definitely built for doggy style.

Also, in terms of flaps and whatnot, I once hooked up with a girl who had a clit that you could suck like it was a dick. It stuck out like a thumb.

13. whathasbeenseen

whathasbeenseen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My lady is tilted. I'm curved. It works.

14. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean, "It's probably just a rash, it'll go away on its own"?

Wait, that's just me?

Nevermind, move along folks. Nothing to see here.

15. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do the roundabout herpes test, after fucking a girl I wait a week for an angry email. If not, I'm clean.

Focus: I've been lucky that I haven't encountered any awkward/droopy/sickly vaginas. We'll see what the future holds.

My girl went to south Italy (and Siciley) and ate tons of fish there. When we hooked up the day after she returned, my room smelled like a fisherman's market for hours. She was terribly embarrassed, I didn't really care, I knew it she was clean.

edit: oh, and my dick is like 11 inches. around.

16. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

It absolutely matters. I'm not a complete size queen, but I once was with a guy whose dick looked like it hadn't grown since he was a toddler. It was one of those cliche moments where I couldn't even tell it was in me and it felt like he was just ramming his hips in between my legs. And he made this big fuss of me not blowing him and I didn't know how to say that I wouldn't even know how to give head to something so small and would feel ridiculous so I pretended that I didn't like it. And I love giving head. It made me so sad. It wasn't just that I wasn't turned on to the idea of having sex with him, but I was actually extremely turned off. Just the thought of it now is making me depressed. Wahh.

That was an extreme case, though. I'm usually more judgmental about width rather than length. My friends have had encounters with what they called "long thinnies" and the thought of that freaks me out. My size estimations have been way off in the past, but I'm guessing the most comfortable range is between 5 and 7 inches with a decent girth.

17. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The only time size really matters is if it's too big. I've found that the lesser-endowed men tend to make up for their shortcomings (heh) in other ways.

Plus, the old adage rings true for men too: anything more than a mouthful's a waste. Take that how you wish.

18. Superfantastic

Superfantastic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does it 'matter'? No, not in terms of will I still have sex with her. I may make fun of her behind her back on an annonymous message board, but I'll still go for it. It's not like I have to watch it while we fuck. Smell would stop me though.

I've only been with one noticeably large girl, and one noticeably tight, and to be honest, both were a little freaky for different reasons.

With the loose girl, as soon as I went in it was like, "whoa -- lots room up in here!". Felt like I could get a few fingers in there too, and I'm not small. With the tight girl it was...almost painful. Still felt great, but she was an athlete (very toned, with skin as tight as spandex), and she could...squeeze. Not only was this unsettling (like, "hey, give that back!"), but she could control it so every time I thrusted, she got tighter (freaky, no?). It got to the point where I was only going in and out about an inch (and getting out got tougher each time). Like I said, this was equally enjoyable and unnerving, since it didn't feel like I had complete control of my dick. She could tell, too, and apparently didn't care about getting off herself, since she kept squeezing and smiling at my reaction, making me cum in less than 20 thrusts, drunk, with a condom.

Writing/remembering that now is making it move, but I remember being freaked out, and even turning her down a few days later.

A good friend of mine told me this funny/kinda sad story about this dude once. They worked in the same building, and she had a crush on him for a while. He was good looking, smart, had money (not that she really cared about that, but still). They had a great night, even making out a bit in public, which is something she's not quick to do. They get back to his place, have some wine, and, in (close to) her words...

"We started fooling around and I started pressing my hand against his pants, trying to find it. I figured it was just tucked away or something so we kept going, and I eventually took his pants off."

She pauses, looks down somewhat shamefully, and extends her pinkie finger.

"Fully erect. I'm not even lying."

Said she felt so bad, she couldn't even go through with it. She blew him (easily), and left. It took me a while to even believe a guy could be that small fully hard, but I've had other girls since tell me that yeah, it happens. So thankful to be bigger than a small girl's pinkie...wherever my size actually ranks.

19. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Weren't you saying you were a virgin like a month ago?

Alt Focus I definitely prefer an innie vagina to an outie. Innies are more aesthetically pleasing in general, I'm not a fan of the curtains or the droopy clit. I've also found that innies tend to be easier to get off.

20. Veovis

Veovis
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If it looks like pewpewpow's avatars neck......I pass.

As for me, just your average Joe as well, wife's pretty normal as well, though I defiantly do like well groomed over hairy, it's simply a matter of choking on hairs that’s so bloody annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.