Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Do your boobs hang low,do they wobble to and fro? NSFW kinda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Feb 3, 2010.

1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Nope because I'd never use this thing. I associate it with grandmas, nursing mothers and chicks with big giant jiggly kickballs so big that when put into a bra they still smoosh out the top and sides (read like DDD's and up). I am none of the above.

Why not just make them all nude?

2. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Because nude to me is the color of the background of this board, while nude to most people ranges from some semblance of a tan?

#42 deltabelle, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. seelivemusic

seelivemusic
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

PC, thanks for the link to the stimulated er, simulated boobs. People use plenty of things to help them sleep from real dolls to pillows, whats the big deal about this thing ?

4. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hear you... but I'm not spending 25 bucks of my hard earned money for a Boobstick. Ballsack's money, definitely; mine, not likely. I think color matters though... I'd want pink. Maybe the green. Their nude color is more like mushroom to me, but I'm really white. Am I the only one that noticed that brown and black are listed as Mocha and Ebony? Obviously, they are classy people.

If anyone's feelin' generous...

Pink, size medium*

*I've got the close together boobs

5. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yes, yes, and yes. Believe me, I love my girls but they certainly do get in the way sometimes. Sleeping on a hard bed, doing yoga, or when I want someone to walk on my back to crack it pushes so hard into my lungs that I feel like I can't breathe. And it really is uncomfortable if you're sleeping in some kind of tank top and they just pop out the second you move. Not cool.

I have to laugh at this thread as my friends and I were out at brunch recently and after observing quite a few older ladies with super low-cut shirts, I immediately expressed my concern over getting the 90 degree angle for simply wearing a v-neck and a bra. It launched a whole discussion and the consensus was that it didn't matter how much you spent on your face and hair to keep it youthful, that chest wrinkle might as well be a line on a tree immediately telling your age.

Truthfully, I'd buy it to try it out. But in all honesty, I'm terribly vain when it comes to my cleavage. I want nothing to do with the ugliness that is the chest wrinkle. If I'm spending time being pale and slathering on spf 3 billion to protect my face from wrinkling too early, then why wouldn't I try to prevent the glaring age-teller, the chest wrinkle? I make certain to put my face lotion on all the way from forehead to nipple faithfully and daily. I mean really, ladies, I'm not sure I believe all of you who are saying "I don't care about chest wrinkles." I dare you to go to cougar night at a local bar, then turn an age over thirty, and try to sell that line again. Not that I'd expect you to go to the extreme and buy this little gadget to prevent it, but you'll certainly think twice before wearing that push up when you can successfully use a protractor on your chest to know how many candles will be lit on your next birthday cake.

6. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Any girls with huge racks need something to stick between them, PM me and we can arrange a meeting.

7. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Chest wrinkle? I guess I don't get exposed to enough old woman cleavage because I have no idea what the chest wrinkle is. Maybe it's better that way?

8. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Heh. I did an image search for cleavage wrinkles and found this:

[​IMG]

10. jaded

jaded
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I can honestly say, I'm speechless. WTF?

SG EDIT: You're brand new so you get a break however, in the future post if you have something to add to a thread. This is not that. Make a note.