Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Decorate your kitty with crystals.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jan 14, 2010.

?

How do you like your 'giners?

1. Au Naturale

3 vote(s)
    1.5%
  2. Trimmed

81 vote(s)
    41.3%
  3. Bald

99 vote(s)
    50.5%
  4. Covered in crystal glass

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  5. With teeth

9 vote(s)
    4.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I read WWTDD everyday. I laugh at something there everyday. Today it was this:

I'm umm.....focus shegirl focus. Hell, I don't know. Either talk about her crazy, the concept she is suggesting or add other crazed celeb quotes. Maybe this explaines why she's dated 24 guys.

Anyway, the thought of attaching ANYTHING to my giner, let alone with a glue of somekind, makes her run away and hide.

2. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um, I don't really know what to say. I wouldn't glue shit to my vag though.

Also, her track record is terrible. Worse than her acne. John Mayer is the only respectable man in that group. Except for Andrew Keegan, which just takes me back to the glory days of '10 Things I Hate About You.'

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate this woman. "Precious Lady" makes it sound like some kind of old church mother or a decrepit, venerated saint. If she just called it "my hot, sopping wet whore-hole" I'd have 10 times more respect for her. Saddlebags.

4. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So she likes to dress things up with a little bling? That just means it will look that much better when she starts showing it off, ala Britney Spears. You're telling me this:

[​IMG]

wouldn't have looked better if Britney had invested in a Bedazzler?

5. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I see that and raise you this.

Edit 1: I'd really like to see how this works, can anyone find a picture example?

Edit 2: I really hope no one ever sees that I googled the phrase "bedazzled vagina." It didn't yield any results either.

6. VanillaGorilla

VanillaGorilla
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't care who it is. If my woman decided to glue crystals to her vag, I wouldn't be able to stop making diamond mine jokes.

Attached Files:

7. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not only that, but all of her breakups are horrible and tramatic.

At least one broken engagement. Possibly two.

Not only did she date Carson Daly. But she also broke up with him via news outlets. And had a ten year media war with him.

Carson fucking Daly.

Women of the world, consider: Do you really want to be taking dating advice from this woman? Really? Does it seem like she is good at these sorts of things?

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Oh COME ON now. For the life of me, why do women go nuts for this guy?? Is it the sap-ridden suicide music or the fact he looks like he gets less sleep than Edward Norton in Fight Club?

Personally, I'm not picky about the Velvet V, just some regular maintenace will do fine. I'm not big on the shaved vag, though. Too Lolita-ish. I'm never one to complain, but I can't help but feel a little creeped out when it looks like Dr. Evil's cat.

Also, lay off Hewitt. Everyone is giving her grief yet the press has a love affair with the filthy, load dumpster, brain damaged, weather-beaten hose hounds known as the Kardashian sisters?! You could get the clap just by reading an article about their latest uselessness. I'll bet my life there's people on here (including moi) who have dated TWICE as many people as Jennifer Love Hewitt. I would have NO FUCKING issue whatsoever dating something that looked like this:
    [​IMG]

9. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah except that even Jennifer Love Hewitt doesn't look like that.

She does if you spend a few hours in Photoshop, though.

10. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a combination, I would say. But really, just look at the cover of Battle Studies and try, just try, not to instantly jizz on the spot.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You're right. She look like this:
    [​IMG]
    What a beast, huh? Aren't I the fucking asshole.

12. artificial

artificial
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

13. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

...really? He looks like he just realized he has to take a shit.

But I've heard multiple girls say it was his voice, so it seems like it's different for everyone.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Say what you will about him, the fucker can play the HELL out of a guitar.

15. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well yeah, he's a good guitar player, but once you get that little strumming thing down he does there isn't much you can't play by him. I was disappointed that his cover of Crossroads wasn't very good. At this point he's kind of a one trick pony, hopefully it won't stay that way because he certainly is a talented dude.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Not to go too far off topic, but he caters to his demographic/marketing in most of his albums.

See him live, preferably in a jam-session kind of environment, and he'll blow your socks off.

I've been playing guitar for over 20 years, and when I saw him play live, he totally shocked and impressed the hell out of me. TOTALLY different than the shitpussy you see/hear in his videos/songs.

$0.02 (CDN)

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ignoring the science fiction-style quote at the top of the poster ("Cautionary"? What retard posted that?!) this is a lighthearted movie I guarantee you won't watch twice. Bad taste triumphs again:
    [​IMG]

...it makes posters like the one below funny, though.
    [​IMG]

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

BA-DONK.

I could imagine a girl doing it and making it work. I don't know about gluing directly to the soft skin but a cool pattern in the pubic region could be cool in a glam rock sort of way.

19. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh my fucking God. Any guy that approves of this shit/encourages women to do this deserves to be publically flogged ASAP.

This must be for eighteen year old boys who are so inexperienced during sex that they need to see something shiny in order to pay attention. Have you ever felt the surface of anything covered in crystals, like a bedazzled cell phone? It feels like rocks. A surface clustered with tiny, sharp, pointy things. Now imagined JAMMING YOUR DICK INTO A VAG CRUSTED IN TINY SHARP ROCKS. Over and over again. Yeah. I don't have a dick, but I know how y'all react when someone uses teeth during a blowjob. I cannot imagine how grinding your shaft on some sharp crystals makes things "prettier"--unless you're Dexter and your version of pretty equals lots and lots of blood.

This is almost as retarded as Pussy Dye.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know JLH is a bit off topic, but it's funny how many guys love to bash celebrity chicks, knowing no one around can point out to that wilderbeast they fucked last weekend (or is dating, or is married to.) I find it hard to believe that if any of the "Celeb Sluts" (Britney, Kardashians, Lohan, or even Paris) came to any guys house, 2pm on a lazy Saturday afternoon, and just wanted to fuck (without risk of catching something) they'd say no.

Yeah, her dating advice is terrible. Don't crucify me for this, but the best dating book I've seen for women was written by Steve Harvey called "Act Like A Woman, Think Like A Man." Didn't read the whole thing, but when he perfectly explains to women how men can't listen to their recount of their day without just wanting to offer a solution and move on was flawless. Where as women will just keep listening knowing it's just a venting thing. Didn't agree with the whole 3 months for sex, and the guy has to do ALL the pursuing stuff he writes about, but that's probably because he's old school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.