Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Deadliest Catch

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by shegirl, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just saw the episode tonight, and I do believe that this is Tucker:

Sure glad that Jake passed that drug test and that other Captain is gone.

Attached Files:

2. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious. Tucker's Twitter:

3. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Kind of bringing this thread back from the dead but did anyone see this last episode where they showed Jake Anderson's wedding? Jake Harris looked like a text book tweaker. All sucked up, sores on his face, dressed like a jackass etc. Glad his brother Josh is stepping up and sounds like he's going to get the Cornelia Maria up and going soon. Might have to put Jake H. in my 2013 deathpool

4. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Deadliest Catch

Didn't see that episode but I did see when Jake and Josh are talking about getting a boat together and Jakes leg is bouncing all over and he had 3 big sores on his face, no way that guy is clean.

5. LadyLecter

LadyLecter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Re: Re: Deadliest Catch

Yeah I noticed that too. He was not looking good. Josh seems to really be pulling everything together and his brother is just circling the drain. Yeesh.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Oh boy, I could tell you some stories about Jake's erratic behavior...he's the fuck up that's been stalking my niece.

7. DannyMac

DannyMac
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Got caught up yesterday and Jake Harris is going to die relatively soon if he doesn't get his shit together.

As much as I hated the guy that skippered during King Crab on the Cornelia Marie, I think he probably was exactly right about Jake. And in comparison look at the total difference between Harris and Anderson at this point. They were both supposed to be up and comers.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

How can this go unnoticed??!!!! WTF? You must expand.

He literally looks like he won't make it another 12 months if he stays on the same path. It is very sad. I feel the worst for Josh though. He not only lost his father, he lost his Brother too.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    She went out with him once or twice and now he won't leave her alone. He knows she's living with her boyfriend and routinely calls her at 3AM to tell her he's coming to town and that she WILL pick him up at the airport (She keeps telling him to fuck off and quit calling her while her boyfriend shouts threats in the background.) He also keeps trying to get her to fly up to his house in Seattle to visit him.

He texts her constantly about inane shit and has on at least one occasion called her parents trying to find her. They were not amused.

He can't seem to get it through his addled brain that she wants nothing to do with his bat shit crazy shenanigans.

10. lhprop1

lhprop1
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is it just me, or does Jonathon look sick. Like, cancer sick.

11. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I cannot believe Sig's Daughter is a greenhorn this season. From what I've seen she is getting some special treatment.

I think it's AWESOME Josh is back on his boat and I really like the guy that's giving him a hand at the wheel. So much better than the previous dickhead.

12. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This guy's a fucking badass.
    [​IMG]

I hadn't watched the show in a long time, but its so easy to get hooked on it again. I'd be surprised if Sig's daughter doesn't get hit on. Those guys have like zero respect for her. But to their defense she's an 18 year old girl.

13. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She is definitely getting special treatment and the guys are rightly getting pissed. I think it's hysterical to see Sig with that deer in the headlights look in his eyes and become mute when trying to figure out how to handle his daughter being there. Cracks me up every time.

So happy to see the Cornelia Marie back in the water with Josh at the helm. It was great to finally see crab in the pots. Anyone know what the deal is with his brother? They haven't mentioned him at all. Is he drugged out of his mind somewhere or getting his shit together?

Wild Bill is awesome. One of my favorites.

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Like a dipshit I missed last nights show. Did I miss anything good?

15. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't watched it yet but I got sucked back in this season after not watching for a few years.

Sig's daughter is rightfully taking shit, although I can't help but think that it's a gimmick for the show more than something she'll actually wind up pursuing on her own, even if she did I doubt many captains would hire her.

Wild Bill dealing with the greenhorn from Louisiana was awesome, hell if I'd ever work for that guy though.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes. She's definitely getting tons of special treatment. She shouldn't be there. But there's lots of thinly veiled sexism going on and the guys are nervous about saying too much.

Wild Bill intimidates me but I've had bosses like him before and they demand quality work but no one goes to bat for you like a guy like that. He strikes me as being extremely competent. But probably not a lot of fun on that boat.