Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 7

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by stcardsfan, Oct 21, 2009.

1. stcardsfan

stcardsfan
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Alright guys, what do you think of season 7 so far? There have been so many cringe-worthy moments I'm not even sure where to start. I love the storyline about Larry trying to get Cheryl back. I hope Leon gets a little more screen time, his interactions with Larry are great.

Discuss season 7, or how smoking hot Cheryl looks.

2. Robbie Clark

Robbie Clark
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Leon's advice about asses and what to do with them is always hysterical. I'm glad he was back in the latest episode.

Season 7 is great so far and I think Larry may be digging himself his biggest hole yet.

3. Evolution

Evolution
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think one of my favorite moments of the season was when Larry ran up the stairs to avoid an ass kicking by Wendy Wheelchair and Denise Handicapped. I can't wait to see how things pan out with the reunion.

4. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Highlight of the episode was Larry asking Leon if it was ok for him to use the term 'brother'. Rosie O'donnell was actually bearable, well as bearable as Rosie gets.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Bring the fuckin ruckus to dat ASS Larry!"..." I would have had her as tap dancing Larry..."

Leon's whole scene was gold. Ted Danson's meltdown also had me cracking up.

6. carl24

carl24
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I can honestly say that was the only downfall of the season thus far, for me. I can not stand her! Otherwise, the show has come out firing on all cylinders, so far, in the first half of the season.

I have always been a fan of Larry's random rules.
    The whole tipping debacle was hilarious! I also laughed hysterically when Larry told Sammy to "Shut the fuck" up, repeatedly. Awesome! Just the way he said it, because out of any other mouth, I would not have laughed as much.

I admit, I have to resort to d/ling episodes since, as far as I can see, it is not available where I am. Sadly the video and auido is sometimes slightly out of sync. But beggars can not be choosers. Really golden so far, no let down after the first six seasons and I think in the end, will be seen as one of the best tv shows ever.

7. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I loved watching the interactions between Jerry and Larry, it felt like I was watching a Seinfeld episode with Jerry and George but with more realism.

Overall the episode was ok, didn't reach the highs of last week but still good nonetheless.

8. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I felt it was pretty weak, like they were grasping at straws for ideas. The whole urine thing? The backflash? It still had it's moments, but it seemed cheap.

9. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeh but even a weak episode of Curb is still probably in the top two hours of TV for a week.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im going to have to second Toddus here. Plus even for Curb the addition of the Seinfield cast has made each episode they are in exponentially better, even the "weakness" of the materiel this episode was much better because I find Larry and Jerry's dynamic fucking hilarious. I think it's funny how Lewis is almost completely being shit on in every episode. I really can't complain other than I think Leon needs a lot more screen time and possibly a spin off show.

11. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My greatest wish is that Seinfeld figures out how much fun having his own HBO series would be, and signs a deal. Enough of this cameo shit. Three episodes are enough proof that the man still has it, and if you have it, you shake it.

Then again, if I were making $60 million a year just sitting on my ass collecting syndication checks, I might be reluctant to work, too.

12. stcardsfan

stcardsfan
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Loved the 'Black Swan' episode. Classic Curb. I'm a HUGE fan of Funkhauser - glad to see he is around for at least a couple of episodes.

13. Robbie Clark

Robbie Clark
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

He's totally awesome.

"I know it was an accident, but you're a murderer."

I was in stitches.

14. dabeetrus

dabeetrus
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Easily one of my favorite episodes.

"I'm Larry David and I happen to enjoy wearing women's underwear."

genius.

15. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Great episode. Cheryl was looking hot. A good dose of Leon. Larry "seeing" a 9y/o girl with a rash on her pussy... sweet jebus the scene with the doctor was hilarious. They even addressed the Micheal Richard's n-word thing.

16. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yeah, the Michael Richards vs. black people thing was perfect. and Leon is always fucking funny. This show just keeps getting more bizarre every episode.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man that was like three or four episodes in one. Micheal Richards and Leon, Larry and the 9 year olds pussy, cast read through including Funkhauser, the Frenchman and the tipping, and Jason Alexander and the pen, just so much stuff. Leon is always always classic but I thought the Micheal Richards bit was just a tad too predictable.

18. Deanglow

Deanglow
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I loved the finale. The Seinfeld segments were really funny and the Larry David's little details really tied in in the end. If this is the way the show ends, I'd be just fine with that.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Every year I say, he can't come up with a better seasonal plot than the last one. I think this may be the one that can't be topped. It definitely wasn't shot or told as if it were a series finale. He could do three more seasons of arguing with people about tips and I'd be fine with it.