Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Coronavirus: Miles away from ordinary.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Jan 28, 2020.

1. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last time I had it, a month ago I think, it wasn’t bad at all. I’ve had worse colds. I felt extra tired for a day or two and got a little more easily winded, but it wasn't bad at all.

2. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is my first dance with covid and I’ve been feeling like a pile of garbage since Tuesday despite being max vaxxed. I am about 5 months out from my most recent vaccine though. I’ve had fevers/chills, super sore throat, cough/congestion, body aches, fatigue, the works. I’m feeling better today but I’m still definitely not well.

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, good to know. I just know it was not nice, I actually had covid after that and it was a way easier time.

4. GcDiaz

GcDiaz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Could've fooled me. Took the fam to a Waterpark around that time, overnight plus buffet breakfast. And the next weekend every single one of us was puking and shitting. Now the reason I suspect it was something COVIDish is because of the little Asian kid I spotted coughing over the scrambled eggs. Sue me.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

There's definitely "crud" circulating this time of year. The office admin has a roommate with school aged kids who got her sick, I think maybe my kid caught something on the plane. Hubs got sick after kiddo got well but his symptoms were not like our kid's. I feel like I'm getting sick with something now. We have all had our COVID and flu shots within the last couple months.