Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Chatroulette

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubyu tee eff, Feb 21, 2010.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

<a class="postlink" href="http://chatroulette.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://chatroulette.com/</a>

This site has been making the rounds on the internet. Basic idea is simple, it connects you via webcam to some stranger online.

Focus: Post funny happenings

2. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If by "skeptical", you mean "unwilling to risk the chance of entering a chat session to the sight of a 45-year-old Wisconsinite lumberjack pulling out his anal beads like a chainsaw ripcord", then, yes, I am "skeptical".

3. pterodactyl

pterodactyl
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Since it's all dudes jacking off anyway I decided to download a virtual webcam program that lets you assign pictures instead of video, it also lets you select an area of your computer to broadcast.

Makes for fun times when you select the area that the strangers webcam would appear in, thus showing them video of themselves when they get connected to you.

I also opened up a webcam off myfreecam and fed it into chat roulette. The guys expressions are pretty priceless when they connect and there is a hot chick sitting there completely naked and after about 30 seconds you change it to a picture of goatse.

4. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All I've heard is that it's essentiallty a portal to a world where strange men masturbate. Like a kind of fucked up Stargate. A friend of mine had only this to say, "Penises. So...many...penises."

5. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Just so many fine, sucessful, men with winning personalities. Jackpot.
    Chatroulette? Try BABEroulette.

6. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I wanted to see guys jerking off, I would put a mirror above my computer monitor.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

A/S/L?

Yeah, no thanks. I deal with enough pervs here. The last thing I want to see is Jim Bob's pecker that's not been touched by anyone but Jim Bob in.......ever.

8. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

#8 Tuesday, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I chatroulleted one time after a night out. Got talking to some people in America, I'm in Ireland. We got on so well, I ended up sending them a Guinness Tshirt and they sent me some lucky charms over and a playboy.

I love that site.

10. Muney

Muney
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Download manycam and you can have what you want on there. You can use Youtube vids, gifs, pictures, lots of stuff. Thats the only way its fun. You still will see the odd guy jacking off though.

11. Costello

Costello
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Despite all the wankers, I did come across a teddy bear that mimicked all my movements. And for some reason, I was (momentarily) charmed . . . before swiftly hitting F9 and moving on to the next tosser.

It's an interesting concept, but the reality is 30% masturbaters, 69% bored, blank-faced dudes waiting for a chick to appear, and 1% girls. That said, I did chat to 2 smoking Swedish girls on the same day, so I consider that a win.

12. Cope

Cope
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

A friend of mine was doing using this just yesterday. As he put it: "Roulette gets pretty exciting when thirty percent of the spots are double zeros" Double zeros naturally meaning cock.

The highlights:

- A guy dancing around in a full bunny costume with ominous lighting around him.

- A frog in front of the webcam with a sign that said "Kiss me and I'll grant you your wish."

- Another guy engaging in a slow jerk while staring rather too intently at the camera.

- Good ol' fashioned zoomed into penis.

13. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just saw this on Penny Arcade, and it made me laugh.

[​IMG]

I've gone on here a few times, but it seems like 9 times out of 10, it is some dude staring back at me, and it is a race to see who can hit f9 faster. It might be fun as a drinking game (see a cock, take a drink, get wasted in 30 minutes), but not something I'll be diving into very often.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yeah, that teddy bear is part of HP's webcam software. They also have a dog, Abe Lincoln, and other assorted heads.

15. OBY

OBY
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

There is a version that is only by text. It's like Im'ing a stranger instead of seeing them touch their peeps.
    http://www.omegle.com

Still get some super creepy people.

16. dan ruckus

dan ruckus
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

After just finding out about this through here, I've started playing acoustic guitar to every one. Keeping it fun. Taking requests. A lot of people dig it.

At the very least it gets girls to stay on me for more than 5 seconds.

17. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Attached Files:

18. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Could Chatroulette be the next online drinking game? There's so much fun that could be had with this.

19. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ten F9's and I've already seen more cock than a urinal at Denny's. It's like a virtual glory hole. Appropriate that they call it Chatroulette - this is a game that you can only lose.

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I went there and probably F9'd through about 100 people. I only came across about 3 dicks. I hit F9 as fast as I could when that happened.

There was one cool guy from Ireland that I was talking to for a bit. Then my window froze. Bye bye Mister Ireland.