Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Changing my status

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghettoastronaut, Nov 10, 2010.

1. ZJB

ZJB
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I fucking hate it when people do this. Whenever I have a girlfriend I sitill spend a lot of time with my friends and have very rarely bitched out of doing things. My friends give me props for this but most of them become bitches when they are in relationships.

One of my friends recently got engaged to a girl that he's been dating for less than a year. All of my friends have told him he's retarded and will be the first of us divorced but he's set in his ways. Ever since he has been with this girl I haven't seen this guy drunk. He comes out with us talks a big game, "Fuck, I'm going to get so trashed tonight" has a few drinks and then disappears without saying a word to anyone. This happens EVERY fucking time. And when we ask him about it he comes up with lame excuses, "I just wasn't feeling it" or "i was too tired". Fuck that, you used to be a tank.

I just don't understand how someone can stop wanting to have fun once they meet a girl. Sex is great and all but I can always stumble home after a night out and have drunk sex with the girlfriend (no need to bitch out early). I still enjoy getting fucking hammered every once in a while, playing some sports or poker or something and hang out with the boys.