Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Caulk in the ass

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maltob14, Mar 8, 2010.

1. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My name is tweetybird, I'm 27 years old, and I secretly want Botox.

There, I said it.

I'm fine with my boob size, realize that only the gym and diet will decrease the jiggliness of my ass area, and embrace the facial features I was born with. Skin problems, however, I cannot abide. I am religious with my moisturizer and sunscreen application (SPF 40 every day of my life), and thus I am enraged that I've got some serious lines forming on my forehead.

I do know that Botox is patently ridiculous, particularly at my age, so I'm trying everything I can get my hands on that is less invasive and cheaper. This includes any new cream that promises miracles and this new thing called Frownies, which is basically like pasting small pieces of card stock to your forehead while you sleep in order to force the muscles to relax.

I cannot make this shit up, people. http://www.frownies.com. I will report back if these stupid things actually work. Very fortunate for my fiance that we are doing the last bit of this engagement LDR style... they are NOT cute.

2. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I wouldnt mind taking care of some of the fine lines that are starting to appear around my eyes.

I also wouldnt mind getting some bigger jugs but that has been veto'd by anyone I have ever dated.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am not opposed to cosmetic surgery. However, being in the business I have seen tons of surgeries and am now terrified. So if it wasn't for the surgery part of it, I would totally be in. Here is my wish list of elective surgeries/procedures that I will never get done:

Nose job - everybody says it is fine. I look in the mirror and see my Dad's nose.
    Boob job - meaning scoop out the big natural boobs and toss in those perky ones that won't sag when gravity starts doing it's thing.
    Lasik - you would seriously have to do it under general anesthesia or prescribe me a fuckload of valium before my super sensitive blink reflex would let you get anywhere near my eyes with a laser. But boy would I love to be able to see the clock when I wake up without putting on my glasses
    Lipo - I like it in theory, I mean, they suck out the fat! My shape is fine, but I can tell when I get lax in the exercise department with a little extra jiggling and it would be tempting to have that taken care of. But have you seen this done? Hell no, I will just exercise thankyouverymuch
    Botox- who am I kidding, I will totally be trying out botox, not a question of if, but when. Not going overboard to the frozen face look, but a little minimizing of the "think" lines between my eyes that I have noticed recently would be nice.

I have gotten my teeth cosmetically whitened by a guy who I had worked with who graduated dental school and was trying to build his practice. I liked it. That is the extent of my "maintenance" so far.

4. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Can one turn this: [​IMG] into that:[​IMG]?

If so, I'm down.

5. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sure. Have you got one of

[​IMG]these?

6. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Most of us just have this to work with:

[​IMG]

But I've heard you're pretty good.

7. shadowofadoubt

shadowofadoubt
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

If your tittays look kinda empty after breastfeeding/exercising and/or have sagged a lot from aging. Sure, I know some who have done this and it looks a lot better. But if you're young, have perky tits, regardless of the size, why mess with that? Personally I'd take cute little A cups over bigger fake boobs, but to each their own (to be fair I haven't squeezed fake tits yet, and will reserve my judgment until I have more "research" to back that up). The same with ass implants. Hell, the ass is something you can exercise. Yes, it's part genetics but I've done years of ballet, jazz, and yoga. This shit isn't unattainable.

I like things to look proportional and symmetrical. That said, I've seen a lot of hot Persian/Indian women with a slight bump/hook on their nose and I think it looks hot. There's something bland and un-enticing about an artificially perfect ski jump nose. The same with other features. I like my women and men to have some character to their faces. Yepp.

As per the face, whatever you do to it, make sure it looks balanced and natural. If you have a bigger chin, bigger eyes, bigger features in general don't alter your nose to make it tiny (Heidi Montag). Please don't fuck with your balanced features. She may look better to some, but to me, her face will always look "off".

[​IMG]

8. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Protein shakes are for girl scouts and quadriplegic grandmas. Try POWERTHIRST, bitch.

Focus: I have no interest in plastic surgery. Unless it would be to look like a dolphin. Man, that'd be sweet. Then I could be like "Hey, ladies, wanna see my blowhole?" and totally spray them with algae and whale goo.

Then I'd have to buy like a pimp hat to stop my head from exploding from awesomeness overload.

#28 Allord, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not plastic surgery but how many men or women have performed surgery on themselves ?

Inés Ramírez from Mexico performed a successful Caesarean section on herself: both she and her baby survived.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inés_Ramírez

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eh, I would actually consider getting nose surgery.

I've broken my nose twice, the first time it was absolutely smashed courtesy of a perfectly placed headbutt. The second was just a stray elbow. After the first break, I had to get surgery on it, which was completely awful. Second time I didn't do shit and now, my nose is crooked.

Or at least it is to me. I was dating a girl for close to a year before I finally metioned my nose being crooked offhandedly one time, and she looked at me like I was crazy. "You're nose is fine, what are you talking about?" I couldn't believe she had never noticed it. I positioned her face right in front of mine and made her look at it. Finally she said, oh...yeah I guess it is a little crooked.

So I guess the crookedness is minimal, though in a mirror sometimes it seems bad. Either way, I would never get nose surgery again after that first horrible experience. Plus, one side of my jaw is thicker than the other side courtesy of a perfectly placed punch that resulted in a jaw fracture that I never got fixed, so I might as well just go with the whole "beaten" look.

Though even if I did get surgery on this shit, it wouldn't be to alter what I was born with like these whorish yuppies, it would be to restore what I was born with. That is ok in my book.

11. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's a pretty ridiculous history of breast cancer in my family, and if I ever have any signs of trouble I fully intend to lop them both off and get a nice fake pair that's on the bigger end of proportionate for my body. But barring that or any disfiguring accident I don't think I'd get work done. Unless laser hair removal counts. No shaving anywhere ever again? Yes please.

12. elo

elo
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Well you're in luck, because apparently they have Botox parties now that are like tupperware parties. Where everyone can get high on wine and let some sketchy dude/dudette pump their mugs full of playdough.

Amazing.

13. NeonWraith

NeonWraith
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I thought botox parties were a joke?

As for surgery...does having your wisdom teeth out count? I haven't, yet (thankfully) but if they advance any more I'll have to have them yanked out, which apparently might also mean having to have something done to my jaw (they were a bit vague on that front..)

SGEDIT: No little funny faces here and the only reason I'm leaving this post as it is is to show what NOT to do. You added nothing. The Welcome Wagon is here!

14. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If my small boobs ever start to sag, they will be replaced by bigger ones. I've always wondered what life would be like with boobs spilling out of my shirt.

I do find it interesting that America is one of the biggest proponents of plastic surgery while hating it so much at the same time. My best friend is Korean, and apparently everyone gets plastic surgery over there. It's just the done thing. His viewpoint is, "If you can enjoy your life more by looking better, why not do it?" I guess they don't advocate 'be comfortable with who you are' too much over there.