Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Caption Contest, prom in the spring time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 3, 2010.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

While the cops were distracted with the driver, Twilight Guy managed to slip away with the goods.

2. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Josh proudly poses for pictures with his lifemate, Kit Chenaid, after he rescued "her" from the out of control UPS truck.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If it weren't for UPS, Jimmy wouldn't have had his pants hemmed in time for photos. Thanks, UPS!

4. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

Jimmy's plan to ask out his prom date had completed its first phase. After hijacking a delivery truck and stealing a crucial item, his first message, "sew will you go to prom with me?" was in the bag. Next stop: Allegheny trainyard. After setting two trains on a collision course, his second message "I choo-choo-choose you" could be revealed in the glorious fires and twisted metal that followed.

5. toddus

toddus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

With little options left Louisiana officials have decided to sacrifice a virgin to the Gulf of Mexico in an attempt to quell oil flow.

6. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Billy's rebellious last-ditched effort video e-vite to win the heart of Penny, President of the Kettle County Alternative H.S. Knitting Club: "I really hope you will be my date to Prom. It would make me SEW happy! U Pretty Sweetheart!"

7. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm takin' out the UPS man's daughter to prom. He over reacted a little when I informed him that I was going to sew her asshole shut and keep feedin' her, and FEEDIN' her, and FEEDIN' HER!!

8. NeonWraith

NeonWraith
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

As the curiously over dressed thief gets away with the goods, local authorities draw straws to see who has to chase after him.