Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Camwhores!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Of all the really, really strange things typed out in your last few posts which had me scratching my head wondering if I read it correctly, the opening line here is most confusing to me: Who puts themselves through high school?

2. cpt0

cpt0
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

hehe, in my defense I did realise it was stupid even back then, and these events happened a long time ago. I'm still friends with S to this day.

It's also kinda scary because I never usually fuck with people like that, and the insane effectiveness of that episode still baffles me to this day.

FOCUS :

As for another story involving cams + internet, there will always the infamous case of M., who after burning way too many people ( and apparently blaming drugs every step of the way) became a living legend when some people got tired of her shit and released the atom-bomb of the internet age: the sexy home videos.

For a long while there was she, on the internet ( some random redtube clone), blowing some dudes, her reputation forever affirmed.

The lesson ? Never fuck with people ( or friends) of people who own sexy videos of you doing dirty things to random dudes. That's just inviting retaliation.