Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Californication Season Five

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

This starts this Sunday for those that didn't know.

In one of the biggest "huh" moves I can think of in some time, the new season starts three years after season four. It looks like Karen is married again. Pity, I was hoping she was dead.

Still, it's nice to have our favourite R-rated smut comedy back again with its wonderful one-liners and hilarious characters.

#1 Crown Royal, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Natalie Zea AND Meagan Goode? This show's biggest strength is the consistently fantastic quality of girls that play major roles. Minus Karen, who could be attractive in a different world but she's just such a miserable shrew.

3. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I feel like Scott Michael Foster (the guy playing Becca's new boyfriend) has been popping up everywhere as of late. He was on the show Greek for the longest time (It was this show on ABCFamily that I was obsessed with in college. It went off the air about a year or two ago and was one of the few shows on that channel that didn't make me cringe.) After the show ended, he did guest spots on Parenthood, Law and Order: LA, Melissa and Joey (a show on ABCFamily that does make me cringe), and Friends with Benefits. Also, he's dating Laura Prepon (Donna from That 70s Show) and did a web series that she directed called Neighbros.

Anyway, I'm excited to see him on TV again and this season looks like it's going to be pretty good. Sorry for giving you guys a history of this random actor. I just really like him.

4. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Weird choice, replacing the character of Mia with a guy.