Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Californication Season 4

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Crown Royal, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Why is every episode written with the double standard that Hank can sleep with everyone in L.A. but Karen can't even date one guy?

2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Satisfactory ending to the season, I thought. I would have been ok with Hank doing a year, and there being a time jump to the start of next season as well.

I loved Rob Lowe's character taking the crazy bitch after she stabbed Charlie, that was awesome. Looks like a fun fuckin dinner party.

3. Nirvana

Nirvana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I got this, she's just my kind of psycho!

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They ended it well, with the perfect song to kind of bring the series so far full circle.

However, where the fuck was Hank going in the fade out? Please dont tell me to after Karen and Becca.

I would like to think maybe a different part of California, maybe with new characters next season.

However, this season was the best yet for new characters. Stu, Eddie, Sasha, Lady Lawyer, Sicko real estate bitch and especially Fisher Stevens were all awesome.

5. ksp

ksp
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My guess was back to NYC - it's something he has always wanted and it looks that since Karen and Becca left there is nothing holding him in LA anymore. Judging by him having the typewriter makes it seem plausible, and if it's true my roommates and I all thought they could end the series like that.