Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Can't we just erect a statue of a black guy dunking with his nuts in a white guy's face and like call it even?

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

there’s a movie coming out about slavery except the slaves are white and the slave owners are black.

that’s kinda the same thing right?

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bwahahaha. Please tell me you're not kidding. I don't care if the movie itself is terrible. The reaction alone would be worth it.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well, it already is a law and associated maximum punishment (18 U.S.C. § 136); he doesn't have to "authorize" anything.

I honestly can't wait. They should have Lavar Burton do a shot-for-shot remake of Roots but in white-face and have Africans plucking slaves out of Europe.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

im not joking. The movie is called “cracka”

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Should start with Trump's statue in Puerto Rico.

7. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is kind of amazing that a New Yorker who probably couldn't tell you what century the Civil War happened in is so incensed about Confederate monuments. It's almost as if he knows his core base is a bunch of strident racists.

8. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck. Yes.

I can't tell if the people making that are brilliant trolls, or full blown retarded, but I'm quite happy with either.

Are we sure that isn't a joke though? If it's real it looks like a series rather than a movie though.

9. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Grow the fuck up already.

Or don't. Jesus, dude. If you really think half this country is nothing but "strident racists" then congratulations, you're 10x dumber than you even think they are.

Based on your posts it seems like you live for nothing other than to hate on these people. That's pretty fucking sad.

I find it oh so interesting that while I don't particularly agree with right wing politics somehow I meet plenty of nice people that are right of the aisle, yet somehow half of this board has never ever in their life ran into a conservative that wasn't constantly ranting about black people. Just makes you go hmmmm....

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So what, it like that stupid John Travolta/Harry Belefonte movie from the 90’s? I’m sure it will be just as pointless. Thank you for once again telling us shit we already knew.

11. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You complain about Twitter clap backs so much that I think you’re just jealous you can’t craft a good one.

If you’re going to continue insulting people, you should try a little bit harder. Find some spicier phrasing. Take a new angle. Do something to make it more interesting please.

Or stop being such a smug smidge of smegma entirely and be quiet.

12. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You seem upset.

13. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Uh yeah...

Kind of, yes. You are like a living embodiment of everything that is wrong with the political dialogue in this country. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is racist. They're always retarded. They're always a living stereotype of some MSNBC portrayal. It's always the lowest common denominator. You waste more hours than I could ever imagine scanning for stupid so pwned posts on twitter. If it was just you, it wouldn't be as cringeworthy, but this is how people go about discussing politics now. And y'all wonder how we have two demented candidates, and nothing ever gets done.

Don't worry though. I am under no delusion that pointing this out will make you act like an adult. Carry on with the bashing of hypothetical retards...

14. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what's so perplexing about it. Are the slaves also the bad guys? Are normal white people slaves, or just neo nazis? It's probably just going to be plain bad, but then the potential of so bad it's good is kind of intriguing.

15. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They might not be racists by your definition, but they seem to have decided that racism wasn't a dealbreaker when voting for and supporting Trump.

And fuck that noise. I know plenty of right-wingers who aren't sucked into this, just like they don't give a flying fuck about abortion. The problem with them right now is they are....silent. Many of them are horrified, and feel they are not represented. The silence, when you look at the shit going on, is deafening. So maybe not Grand Dragons, but....well, how do you defend this guy?

Also, people are not inherentky liberal or conservative. Those are perspectives that change based on an issue. Painting people red or blue is a huge part of this issue.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well looks like the Seattle business owners in the CHAZ/CHOP area have hired a private security firm to fill the gap of not having police. Robocop is real.

17. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Silent about what? He hasn't done anything. I'm not saying he's been the greatest friend that ever could be to the minorities of this country, but he hasn't done shit to them. You've got a military ban on transsexual people. A brief travel ban on a small percentage of Muslim nations. That's about it. Explain to me how Trump's racism merits 24/7 coverage for 1000+ days straight? It's tired beyond tired.

No disagreement there, but it's gone well beyond the whole blue vs red thing. Let me put it this way: If you were talking with some conservative and all they wanted to do was talk about commy liberals masturbating to videos of 3rd trimester abortions you'd think they were ridiculous, right? Ok, so why are you constantly doing what is essentially the same exact thing?

18. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What does the security firm do if they detain a criminal.... call the cops?

19. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA OMG. Just change your name to cognitive dissonance already. It's as if you haven't been banned multiple times for being a fucking asshole because the people you were arguing with were smarter than you.

Ya got me. If someone does things that are harmful to non-white people, especially after being told by a non-white person that the thing they are doing is harmful to non-white people, they are a racist.

In fact, not only are they a racist, their continued willful ignorance makes them assholes of the highest order. Racism isn't just contained to saying the n-word or not attending a Klan rally. You're a racist shitbag if you think that way.

Hey, don't call God fearing non-college educated white people living in the south that. It's ableist and a mean thing to say about yourself.

upload_2020-6-23_12-43-34.png

The President of the United States shouldn't BE FUCKING RACIST. THAT IS THE MERIT. Why are you okay with sweeping a person's RACISM under the rug, least of all, THE FUCKING PRESIDENT?

God, you're an asshole.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

One and only warning.

Ignore it and shit goes WMD.