Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I wish the homeowners were armed, and justifiably killed those cops that opened fire on them. It was deserved. The fucking idiots can’t even change their tactics even when the country is on fire, and it’s THEIR FAULT.

2. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don’t disagree. That’s my quandary.

God damn that is powerful.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

“They beat me through me open window!”

No, you got out of a car strapped, carefully knocked an arrow and pointed a compound fucking bow at a crowd. And you threatened people with a Bowie knife.

It’s unfathomable. These fuckholes get recorded by a hundred different camera angles, and they still CONTINUE TO LIE.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just like to point out to the gun control advocates in the past who were blithe and flippant that gun owners were retards just dreaming of getting greased by predator drones (which theyve been using as surveillance during these riots.) that this is the government you want to cede your 2nd Amendment protections to. These are the people you want to protect you. This is that government. Killer Mike gets it....

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That’s just fucking stupid.

What I wish is that the cops around that asshole would have reacted against him.

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I recently reopened a Twitter account and am glad I did, if only that it led me to this video:

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

thanks for posting that. This is what protests SHOULD look like. This is how actual change happens. But both sides need to be open to a dialogue, and unfortunately that isn't always the case everywhere. A case that isn't made stronger by people destroying their own communities. "Now that I lit all these buildings on fire and shot fireworks at you, can we chat?" I think a terse "go fuck yourself" would be an appropriate response.

But props to the people of flint. I just had to remove the thin blue line sticker off my truck because 1) I no longer support what it stands for, and 2) there is a non-zero chance that I get run off the road or some other such violence if I leave it on.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else find it funny there are now dueling narratives that the rioters, doing the actual property damage, are plants from the opposing side? Seems Alex Jones conspiracies arent limited to the fringe right. One side you got your Soros funded Antifa agitators the other you have under cover cops and white supremacist acting as agent provocateurs. With all of this controlled opposition you wonder how blacks will ever have their voices heard.

9. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And apparently Anonymous has decided to get involved:

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

they're called assholes. Being an asshole doesn't have a political affiliation or race. Red or blue, black, white, brown or purple, there are pieces of shit out there hell bent on causing destruction and stealing property. They're destroying a message that we all need to listen to. Any attempt to politicize this is falling on deaf ears, at least for me. Beyond the fact that trump should have said something about calling for peace already, instead of getting his panties in a wad about twitter fact checking him. That's the only single political part of this. Everything else is just pieces of shit being pieces of shit. I'm glad they let people out of jail recently over COVID because now they have extra cells for the arsonists, the thiefs, the fuckers committing carjackings, shooting at cops, and destroying the communities they live in.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, there are a few such example floating around now, which is great to see. Cops calling out other cops, and marching with the people.

Fuck CNN and the other news agencies for not focusing on the good shit that is happening.

All the more reason why today I'm just watching Bob and Doug In Space and doing some gardening and staying the fuck away from the bad news.

12. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I found a slew of pics showing cops holding signs against brutality or hugging protesters and they all hit me right in the feels.

There’s good cops out there, it just doesn’t sell product, like you said, fuck the msm.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

trump announced he's going to designate ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

Good. Do BLM next.

14. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who is in charge of ANTIFA? or BLM?

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

yeah legally-speaking he's gonna have a lot of trouble doing that. Especially with the idea of designating your own citizens as terrorists without due process.

I was just saying, do both sides if you're gonna do it. They're trying to politicize this.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh got it. I'd place BLM and ANTIFA close to the same side of the spectrum, even though I don't think ANTIFA is actually a real thing. I think it's a made up term to throw red meat to the right wing base. It's like designating white supremacists as domestic terrorists. Sounds nice in theory, and they actually behave like terrorists (trying to create political change through violence) but its not a well-organized group with a leader. They don't have a Baghdadi. It's just plain violence on both the left and right. But I will say, there was no tear gas and batons when these people couldn't get their nails done or go to applebees.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

18. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The protestors should have just waited until a major sporting event.

That usually entails the "fun" looting/rioting/widespread property damage.

Tough to do with Covid, but no one really seems to care all that much when people fuck things up then. No "assholes on every side" in those situations.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean that's fucked up but I keep getting that meme on my facebook feed of the gun protesters vs the rioters getting tear gassed and over all the situations are so worlds apart as far as actual violence and criminality that it's deceptive at best to try and compare them apples to apples. The destruction of these nationwide riots could easily be in the billions.

20. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You mean the anger of people who are allowed to do whatever they want at all times is actually performative and not real? Shocking.