Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I hope Trump sends everyone a dick pic, that would be endless weeks of entertainment.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The note said "no action is necessary" but action was necessary or I couldn't get rid of the stupid message.

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

YOUR COMPLIMENTARY RIDE TO A FEMA CAMP WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY, CITIZEN.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

[​IMG]

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Hmmm.... I didn't get the emergency message. Weird.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's almost like they need some sort of, I don't know, test? of the system to see what deficiencies there are.

7. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Neither did I.
    What did it say?

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

It was just a picture of Trumps ballsack with MAGA written in sharpie on his scrotum.

9. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was Sharpie? I thought it was tattooed on.

Dixie, you probably didn't get it since he knows you can't vote.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Suge Knight gets 28 years. All the fake collapsing and crying did nothing for you, you fat fuck.

Should have stuck with being a concert bouncer, that’s all he was good for. Now be gets to die alone and fat, in the dark as he deserves.

11. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck yes.

12. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Jesus Chicago.

The city started a "Safe Passage " program, deploying adults along routes to and from schools to make sure the students are safe. You can pretty much guess what happened, it being Chicago and all.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So with the legalization of pot in Canada in a little more than 24 hours, the USA customs has made it clear they will be banning any Canadian who has smoked, purchased, or worked in the field of marijuana.

Guess we’ll be spending the majority of your billions in tourism dollars where they’ll be appreciated more, since they’ll be technically banning at least half our country. Maybe a place that isn’t being guarded by ignorant Draconian fuckstains.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nope.

https://www.thestar.com/news/cannab...bans-on-canadian-cannabis-workers-lifted.html

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

City Commissioner in Florida indicted by grand jury for second-degree murder after shooting and killing a suspect fleeing from his store.

Sure, the robber had stolen a hatchet, but he was actively trying to flee the scene and presented no threat. In fact, as the video shows, it was the store owner who was holding him back and in doing so kept the threat present.

As I have posted many times before, I am a strong gun advocate. I believe in the phrase "an armed society is a polite society." I wish every state had 'stand your ground' laws. But in this florida case, that's straight up murder. Last time I checked, shop lifting doesn't deserve the death penalty.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He didn’t even look remotely bothered by the situation.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yup. That's not gonna play well with the jury. Nor will the fact that he already had his gun out and only pointed it at the bad guy once it looked like he was about to escape his grasp.

There are some instances when it's *ok* to shoot someone in the back, like if they're actively trying to kill you and they turn around for a brief second to get another weapon or to reload. If the back is the only part of the deadly threat available to you and you remain in fear of grave bodily injury, you shoot the fucker in the back.

This is not one of those cases. In this case, that's straight up murder. I hope the store owner rots in jail.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Trump ready to end recognition of transgender people

I'm very much in the camp that if you are either a man or a woman. You don't just decide, oh I like dresses, therefore I'm a woman. In my opinion, you can "identify" however you want, but if you have a dick, sorry hun, you're a dude. However, I also don't think I have any right to tell others what they should believe or do, and that they have every right to do what they want so long as it doesn't harm anyone. So while I agree with Trump on the theory behind this, I don't think it should happen. In fact, it pisses me off that it MIGHT happen.

Imposing one's own beliefs on another is the very definition of being a fucking dickhead.

Change my mind.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Because retarded, pseudo-scientific nonsense should not be a factor in federal policy. There should an objective standard in place. This doesn't change how people live or identify, but it just means the federal government doesnt have to cater to 10,000 made up genders when doling out services. Its not even worth debating its so stupid. Its on the level of whether or not religion should play a factor. Live your life any way you want, you just cant force it on others in a public space.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Texas's castle doctrine is a lot more lenient in a case like this. You can defend property with deadly force. Stand your ground isn't a get out of jail free card for every shooting. You have to prove you were in fear for your life. Really obvious cases the police/prosecutors don't charge, otherwise you are facing an expensive trial that can end with you in jail and financially ruined. This is a case where the guy obviously used too much force and is paying for it with a 2nd degree murder charge. It also highlights the fact that guns aren't magic wands that scare criminals into acting right as soon as theyre pulled out. You might have the disparity of force on your side but people are crazy enough to call your bluff.