Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

But Seriously...

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by Juice, Jun 19, 2015.

1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The ridiculous thing is, it appears BLM has once again hitched their horse to the wrong wagon.

There was a drive by shooting, witnesses told police it was a white Chevy Cruze that fired about 9 shots. The victim (Who lived) returned fire. 13 minutes later the police pulled over a white Chevy Cruze with bullet damage in the rear of the vehicle. Was it a coincidence? Maybe, but not likely. As the car was pulled over two people bolted from the car and an officer shot and killed one of them. Two semi-auto weapons were found in the vehicle.

The protesters are completely ignoring the fact that quite likely the suspect was just minutes prior involved in attempting to kill someone. Not to mention that having a wild west shootout in the middle of town put countless others at risk for injury or death. Nope, forget all that. The police killed a black teenager, that's all that matters.

All the facts are not in yet, so there could be other information come to light that proves the kid was innocent and just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time and made his own situation dire by running when he shouldn't have. Time will tell.

EDIT: A couple new tidbits coming to light today. The dead teenager had an empty handgun clip in his pocket when he was shot and witnesses to the initial drive by shooting are not cooperating with law enforcement.

#8941 toytoy88, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Breaking news out of Pittsburgh:

LIVE UPDATES: Video shows Antwon Rose firing weapon in earlier drive-by shooting, sources say

I wonder if they still plan on protesting tonight? God knows BLM doesn't let little things like facts get in the way of their narrative.

EDIT: There are differing accounts:

Capture.PNG

#8942 toytoy88, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, part of the problem was that she had no documents so neither side could figure out if she was allowed there. Still should have been quicker to act than 2 weeks, but the issue was much more complex than is being generally reported.

5. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well she didn't have them on her. Her mother did get the proper documents pretty quickly. But there still should of been some sort of sign that says border here.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That typical condescending message they always give “It is the responsibility of the individual not to underestimate what malevolent cunts we are.”

What, is everyone supposed to walk around with a satellite GPS to ensure they don’t dare stray over a completely unmarked, invisible line? How about stop kidnapping people.

This bullshit is a prime example why so many Canadians won’t cross the border by automobile anymore. These morons are too much of a hassle, and they can rip your life away if they simply feel like it.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

And what, go ass-to-ass with you? I got banned for something that happened twice as long ago. Sure, we’ll let you in again. But there are a few thing$ you need to per$uade us to let you in. About seven hundred things.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

And about 5 fucking years of paper work. Same thing happened to me as Clutch. DUI..."We don't want you in our country, eh?" at the border. They wanted so much paperwork and references from everywhere I'd lived the past 10 years it wasn't worth it to go to Canada. It was especially funny because of the amount of drunk Canadians I dealt with every weekend living in a border town.

So yeah, there's malevolent cunts on your side too.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I know, one of my best friends works there. There’s no passion, no super tight-run ship. If they forget to search a trunk and the car leaves, it’s “Oh well.” Sometimes they’ll patronize you at the end of their shift just so they don’t get another car after you. It’s messed up, their job is be gatekeepers and set an example. Not fuck you because it’s funny. “Oh, you missed a court date when you moved? That will be $775, plus seven different background check waivers and an unbroken pterodactyl egg.”

It needs some SERIOUS retooling on both sides and I’ve never recalled seeing anybody of power address the slightest concern for it.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Border guards are assholes regardless of which country they're working for.

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I would agree with that.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I liked Cuba’s. They tried to look serious but if you looked at them they’d still smile and wave at you like a concierge. And they had cocker spaniels at the airport instead of Belgian/German Shepards. I thought that was peculiar.

Also, they don’t stamp your passport in Cuba. There’s no proof you were there.

13. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lol, I use RunKeeper every time, and the first thing I thought when I read your article was, too bad she didn't use RunKeeper! (Or MapMyRun)

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

EAST PITTSBURGH, Pa. - UPDATED (9:15 p.m.) The Homestead Grays Bridge is closed between the ramps for the Waterfront and 8th Avenue because of a protest. This is one of several protests underway across the city tonight.

I wonder how the guy that was walking down the street when these assholes tried to murder him feels about all this?

"Doesn't my black life matter? What the fuck?"

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Protesters would win over so many more supporters if they simply let traffic pass. I mean, there’s even a compromise: route your protest on a four-lane road. So if you just oh-so have to walk on the street, you stay in the outside lane just in case oh, a fucking ambulance needs to get through. Traffic can pass, they’ll still see you and they will have less contempt than if you ruined their night and frightened them.

Or, just stay on the sidewalks. These aren’t riots, but if you just marched on sidewalks, motorists would appreciate it and they sure as hell would still notice you, and be far less intimidated by you. And you would obeying the law, which can’t get used against you by the guys you’re protesting.

Blocking traffic is bullying. And fucking illegal. Nobody roots for you when you do it.

16. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You don’t get people’s attention unless you do something to get people’s attention.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

There’s getting people’s attention and then there’s being disruptive to the point where they hate you no matter what your cause is.

18. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You’ve seen how upset the board members here get when some black guys kneeled during the National Anthem. That didn’t disrupt anything. It doesn’t really matter what they do, people are going to hate them.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Well when idiots block all four lanes on the highway going through Boston during rush hour for their retarded cause like they did multiple times a few years ago, I’m going to hate them a little more. I don’t care if they are prostesting police brutality or gun rights, fuck those jerk offs.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I understand anger towards disruptive protesters. But as for kneeling, people are mad over that because they were too ignorant to get the message in the first place.