Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

...but I've Fucked Five Twos!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After 15 post here, you can assume I hang out with hot ass girls? Meh. Some are cute, a few have been hot, most are average. But I have never bought the "hot girls don't have options because guys are afraid of being rejected by someone that hot yadda yadda..." I have two ladies man type friends and if there is a hot girl in the building they'll introduce themselves. They aren't shit bags or revolting, they are the ones that hot girls would go after themselves. The fact that they are known "players" just makes them that much more attractive to girls.

Which reminds me, one of them, after a string of hot ass girl friends from freshman to junior year, started dating this chub tastic wilderbeast. Way out of character for this guy. She must have been sucking his balls through his pee hole or something. Goes to show, learn how to suck a mean dick and guys find you that much more attractive ladies.

2. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

According to Wikipedia; Ric Ocasek (from the band , The Cars) was still married to his second wife when he made the acquaintance of model Paulina Porizkova during filming of the music video for The Cars' song "Drive" later that same year. At that time, Porizkova was just 19 years old and Ocasek was 35.

Five years after meeting, in 1989, Ocasek (40) and Porizkova (24) married. This was Ocasek's third marriage, and Porizkova's first. In 2009, the couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary and their 25th anniversary since they first met.

Ric Ocasek makes Billy Joel looks like a Hugo Boss model in comparison and at her peak Paulina Porizkova made Christie Brinkley look like the cute girl next door.

3. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

After 15 post here, you can assume I hang out with hot ass girls? Meh. Some are cute, a few have been hot, most are average. But I have never bought the "hot girls don't have options because guys are afraid of being rejected by someone that hot yadda yadda..."

Neither do I.

I'm talking about MODERATELY attractive girls -- the sixes and sevens of the world. If there's a situation where looks are the most important commodity, like a club or an orgy, most guys are going to go after the hottest girl they think they can get. Some desperate guys will go after the easiest girl they think they can get. That often isn't the moderately attractive girl, who winds up stuck somewhere in the middle.

Obviously, this isn't always the case, but it's one recipe for a long dry spell for a girl who you'd think would have options.

4. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

That is indeed true, 6s and 7s get hit on by some mediocre dudes who think they have a shot as well as some studs vying for low hanging fruit. However, it's not like hotter girls get on less, they will get approached by more guys with game, who also spend more time and effort on them. That is, the discrepancy between 6s/7s and 8s+ in getting hit on is in terms of quality of dick, not quantity.

Also is the fact that even horny chicks or chicks in a dry spell don't lead the interaction. Even sluts need to be guided home by guys who take the lead. The girl's effort in "game," that is, trying to get laid, typically ends at putting on make-up and clothes and showing up. It's the guys who do the approaching, the gaming, and figuring out the logistics. Even if a girl with a lot of initiative does a lot of the moving the interaction forward, it's like 60-40... maybe 65-35. Whereas when you're a guy and trying to bang a girl, it's not uncommon for it be like 90-95% your effort, even if she's more than willing to take your dick at the end of the night.

For example, a few weeks ago I was sitting in a booth at a lounge with a girl that I was hooking up with. One of my fraternity brothers was hitting on her friend, who really wanted some cock.

We had been commenting on the play-by-play, before I said. "We should leave."

Her: "Why? It's going well!"
    Me: "It is, that's why we should leave. Or else eventually your friend will want to 'get back to her friend,' you, which might kill the momentum and fuck it up."
    Her: "But she really wants to get some!"
    Me: "I know, but girls in these situations, even if they want it, instinctually find a way to fuck it up. If we leave, she won't be tempted to come over here. He can then seal the deal to both their benefits."

She then dropped the facade and said, "You're actually completely right. Let's go." She waved to her friend and we left.

5. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It's surprising how far humor will go. Some of my attractive female friends go after the goofiest looking guys. Come to find out, that after meeting their boyfriend that these guys are some of the funniest/coolest people I have ever met.

6. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I usually date girls higher on the looks scale than me. I'd rate myself a 6 or a 7, but I have height (6'2") and a decent build. Plus, I'm generally funny. I usually date girls who are 7-9. None of my friends are really super good looking (except for one but he fucks the hottest girls I've ever seen), but we all seem to get decently attractive fun girls. I guess there are just some decent looking girls in MN, although some definitely have their fair share of emotional issues.

I attached a photo for reference (because I think I'm pretty accurate in my guess). I'm on the left.

Attached Files:

7. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have dated "down" a couple of times in the physical department, well according to my friend. My current relationship feels well matched in the looks, brains, and sick-fuck humor department. I'd say a 10, but that's because I am talking about myself.

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The bold part is redundant. They're girls. That's like adding that they had eyeballs, or breathed oxygen.

9. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I usually dated down because I thought it'd be easier to get laid.

It was.

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, that's his top speed (mph) he can achieve when aimed downhill.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The discrepancy Im talking about is between how low the averages of either sex with go when in that dry spell. Average girls have "studs hoping for low hanging fruit" and guys in their range. Average guys don't have that and will fuck bottom feeder 1's or 2s (fat enough to make zero or lower a option....). Ive never heard an average chick or better ever claim that they've fucked that low, in desperation or drunken black out or what ever.

12. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, I need to practice sprinting, I'm a 6.7 at best.

13. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, in this day and age, not to mention location, you can't take that shit for granted.

14. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Based on conventional "good looks" and feedback I've gotten, coupled with just a bit of narcissism, I think I am pretty good looking. Probably around a 7 or 8 (it would probably be a little more if I was taller, but I am only 5'10"). With a couple exceptions, I've generally slept with girls in that range (by DC standards, which admittedly is lower than most hotspots). But I've usually dated down. Reason being that a girl I just want to fuck is a lot different than a girl I want to spend the afternoon with—unsurprisingly, personality plays a much bigger role in the equation.

15. CarbonCopy

CarbonCopy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The most mismatched couples I have seen are any that the lead singer in the band I play with is involved in. She is probably a 1 to a 1.5 and gets guys that seem completely normal and are probably 5's. This chick is an absolute train wreck of trashy and ugly but the guys treat her like she is a beauty queen. I have talked about it with the other band members and none of us understand it.

The girl is close to 6' and 200 + lbs. She is on Facebook and I wish I could tell you her name so you could look up her profile. It is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I just can't see singing ability being able to cover for that much ugly.

16. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm similar, though with qualifications. Objectively, I have no problem rating any woman's attractiveness on a scale, but as I tend to hate really attractive women almost automatically (empirically based hate), I usually find myself more attracted to those below the upper echelon. Aside from one woman I wouldn't hesitate to call a 10 (and who broke my pretty little heart), most of the women I've dated would probably be classified in the 5-7 range. The current girl I'd have to say is a 6, but I'm oh so attracted to her in every way...

...then again, that's pretty much always how it is with the "current" girl, huh? As for me, I'm a pretty good looking guy. Been called a 9 by the nice ones, an 8 by others, but that's pretty much where I always fall, never quite a 10.

Something I've always noticed, and has been confirmed by some of you (notwithstanding jennitalia), is that women date below their "rating" much more than men do. Anyone agree? Is it simply that women are looking for more than looks, while men are just looking? Historically and biologically I guess it would make perfect sense. Men should have Money n' Funny n' Power n' Security n' Connects and all that, and women should be fit.

Edit: To the poster above me: Any type of half way decent lead in a band always defies rankings, just look at the whole history of music for a precedent.

17. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always hate when I see old guys with super hot young women. I always assume that they are rich.

Then I tell my wife I will probably divorce her at 57 and find a sweet young ass.

She responds " go ahead after I'm done with you, you'll be anything but rich."

18. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was an ugly duckling. Girls didn't pay attention to me until about 10th grade, as before that I had a lopsided bowl cut, acne that took a year of Accutane to even get manageable, and a wardrobe that consisted mostly of faded Dan Marino jerseys. Now, based on feedback and female attention I've received, I'd call myself a 7 or 8. Probably closer to 8.

Back to the ugly duckling thing. My confidence has been growing steadily since high school, but it's still not where it should be. As a result, I constantly undersell myself. Of the girls I dated/slept with in high school, college and my early professional career, I'd say a solid 75 percent were 6s and 7s. Or lower. I'm not ashamed to say I've made a couple drunken "oh god damn its" in my life. The sad thing is, I know how this stat has come to be. I'm not myself around girls I find to be 9s or 10s, and I have a really hard time approaching them. Meanwhile, most of the 6s and 7s have actually come up to me, showing blatant interest. I'm funnier and more talkative around girls a little lower on the looks scale. A few beers later and I'm taking the sure, easy thing, rather than pursuing something better.

It's been getting better lately. The last three girls I've slept with were probably 9, 8, 8. It does say something, though, that the only two serious, long-term, monogamous relationships I've had were with 9s. I guess I'll settle for less if I'm just going to stick my dick in her, but I don't sell myself short when it comes to girlfriends.

19. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been spending a lot of time with two 5s lately.

20. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I really don't understand the whole number rating system. I've been reading this thread for the past few days and since I'm bored out of my mind at my dad's house I've been putting more thought than necessary into trying to rate myself and all the guys I've been involved with in one way or another, and I can't do it. I can't even imagine someone who's a 10, and I don't really know what a 2, 3, or 4 would look like. How can someone be kind of ugly? I can only kind of pinpoint people as 1's or 5-9s.

Also, I think that with girls, there can be a difference between someone who's attractive and someone they're attracted to. Like, I can tell that someone is attractive but not automatically be attracted to them. I don't think there's that disconnect with guys. So, I can look at someone and be like "Well, I guess they're technically a 9 but they're not really my type, or they're an asshole, so in my eyes they're like a 6 or 7." I'm also assuming that personality doesn't usually affect the rating. I had trouble giving guys more than a 6 or 7 if things ended badly between us even though I know at the time I would've rated them an 8 or a 9. Just like I could think someone's like a 6 and then I start liking them and see them as an 8 or whatever. All this is to say I don't get how it can be that easy. Men are different from women, WEIRD!

Anyway, I think I've generally hooked up with people that are basically my level of attractiveness. There are only a couple of people I considered "below" me or "above" me, and I've only ever attempted something way out of my league once, which didn't go terribly. (He was a French version of James McAvoy that I met in a bar over the summer and was hands-down the hottest guy I've met in real life, but I'd still just consider him a 9.) Generally I think I stick to the 6-8 range. It's comfy there.