Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

...but I've Fucked Five Twos!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Judas

Judas
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This this this this. I am currently enrolled at UNC with like a 65/35 girl to guy ratio and I see frat "bros" walking around with dime pieces on their arms because they are in DKE [the rich frat on campus] or some other fraternity. It is completely preposterous and I am always flabbergasted when I see them side by side on Franklin St.

On focus I have to nominate myself as one of those guys who has dated someone incredibly more attractive than them. I am by all accounts maybe a 6 on a good day, gangly and tall, kind of awkward overall in my demeanor. On the other hand BC (my ex) was 5'3'' and lead cheerleader in high school before she came to college. We only dated for like 4 months and broke up pretty mutually (She's a bitch, but cool on occasion and gave good enough head for me to put up with her) so I can't say either of us cheated on each other.

At least, not that I know of...

2. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

On a more serious note, many "bros" in my fraternity have nailed some broads that would perhaps be out of their league if not for the fratasticness. However, on the other hand, many sororistutes that are not even quite AAA/aaa have gotten accustomed to our presence and have grown sufficiently inured to our charms that they become huge cock teases who are satisfied with basking in the pleasure of receiving attention and validation of the frat guys that non-affiliated girls so adore.

In other words, sometimes being in a frat lets you bang a girl out of your league, but sometimes you get the cold shoulder from a girl below your league because many sorority girls (some of whom aren't that hot) and frat-party regulars get used to being around "bros" so much that they think themselves hotter than they are and are content with just attention-whoring and feeling validated.

3. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm terrible at telling how attractive people in my own gender are. All the time I'll hear 'guy x is so hot' or 'guy y is hideous' and have had no idea. I'm probably in the 5-6 range (so average basically) and have hooked up with anywhere from a 3 to a 9. Well, the 3 was just once when I lost my virginity and was completely shitfaced. Other than that it has been pretty much 6 and up.

I have a friend who I have heard over and over is one of the ugliest motherfuckers ever to walk the Earth. However, that doesn't stop hot girls from putting out for him. His current girlfriend is about 8-9ish and I've seen him date his share of hotties. He doesn't do spectacular with women, but a lot better than you would expect for a guy that apparently looks like God's cruel joke.

I get that girls can usually tell, but are you sure she's a 4? Have you asked some of your guy friends? Oh, and in my experience girls that don't give head are worthless idiots. These are also the types that tend to think sex is about power.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

The ones that do give stellar blowjobs are the ones that KNOW it's about power.

5. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I myself am a solid six. Given a short timeline I can bag a three, max, but given more time to work I can land a up to a nine. It's a testament to my winning personality - and Stockholm syndrome.

6. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd say I'm a 9.7.

7. lostalldoubt86

lostalldoubt86
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh no. She's a 4. I've asked. And while I understand your frustration with girls that don't give head, I have to admit that I fall into that category. Although, I'm not on a power trip. It's just that I can't get over the urinary aspect of it. Also, I have a small mouth and an overabundance of teeth.

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that one the "how many degrees can I tilt my neck" scale?

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

yes

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I thought it was "penis length when erect" scale. I'm so confused.

11. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's normal, you're a girl.

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have dated hotter than me, I have dated not as hot as me, but surely I can't be the only one who actually preferred to date the more "average" looking folks. Not ugly, just a solid 6-7 instead of a 9-10. They don't have their superior looks to rely on, they don't spend half of their free time and money on maintaining their looks, they are generally more pleasant to be around. Sure, this is a huge generalization, and maybe the root cause is because deep down I feel unworthy of being in their company, but that has just been my overall experience. Give me a charismatic, charming, funny and kind 6 over a 9 who spends 2 hours per day in the gym or is too worried about how many carbs he is eating to have a good time.

And this thread is useless without pictures. I want to see this 4 who has guys crying.

13. Ogee

Ogee
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Wow, you really know how to talk yourself up, don't ya?

(I swear I am not stalking your posts, you have just been reply-worthy lately)

I work a with a bunch of solid 9's who date complete douchebaggy 4's, at best. You know the type I mean: hair that should have been cut three weeks ago, a faint odor, underemployed (if at all) and usually some weird facial feature like a fivehead or teeth that can open a can.

I dont get it. I dont get it at all.

You know what you dont see a lot of? A legitimately attractive guy dating a 2. Why is that?

14. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because guys, comparatively, by nature are more inclined to favor physical attractiveness over other attributes. So most guys are going to be pretty keen on dating at least their level or higher, from a realistic attraction standpoint.

15. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

No, no, no. You cannot use this as an excuse. I have a ridiculously small mouth, bigger than average teeth and the shortest tongue known to man and believe me, it can be done. You gotta work with what you got.

Back on topic... my ex was a solid 10. I'm not a 10, I don't know where I fall on this scale, but it's most likely not a 10. Somehow I ended up being the one to break up with him.

And like everyone else, I too have had some sloppy drunk sex with a few people that aren't as attractive as you remember them being the night before.

16. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And sometimes, when you've got big ass teeth that act as a potato peeler on anything cylindrical inserted into your mouth, it's best to admit that you just don't give blowjobs. Possibility of shredding dick? Just...no. Learn to like tossing salad.

I had braces for almost 10 years, lostalldoubt86. While I can suck all the cock I want now without fear of hurting someone, I remember those days. You alone know what you're capable of...'tis better to be The Girl Who Doesn't Give BJs than That Girl Who Removed His Foreskin With Her Front Teeth. Trust.

Focus: I am honestly incapable of rating attractiveness. But I have been told that I tend to date below my own attractiveness bracket. I'm assuming this tends to happen when your main qualifications for a significant other are "Funny" and "Wants to Fuck Me Right Now." C'est la vie.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive always wondered how prevalent the whole "hoggin" situation is for the female perspective. Someone put it pretty clearly for guys in the Christmas thread, "Mix a long dry spell with alcohol and there is no depths of how ugly a girl might be, they'll fuck them anyway." Or something along those lines. I think it is a bit different from the classic beer goggles. I'd assume since girls have the upper hand getting offers from all over the place that they'd never need to be as desperate when their libido is in overdrive. Is there ever been a time where for the sake of fucking you said screw it Ill bone that fat hoss in the corner?

18. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

I know a good number of girls who would rather not date somebody significantly more attractive than they are. I've had female friends date up, looks-wise, and a few of them have said that it kind of bothers them when people constantly mentioned how hot their boyfriends were and how lucky they were to land such an attractive person.

There's something to be said for making somebody else feel attractive. Think about it: who would you rather have a conversation with: a really funny person or a person who thinks you're hilarious? I bet there are people on both sides.

Either you don't hang out with enough girls, or the girls you do hang out with are pretty hot. Knowing you as well as I do, I can safely assume it's the latter.

Girls of moderate attractiveness might get hit on, but it's often by some douchebag who's later going to describe her to his friends as "meh" or some schlub who thinks he might have a chance to trade up because she's not as hot as her friends. It's not very much fun to feel like a fall back option, and it's certainly not very much fun to look at ugly people.

Seriously, why won't they get it together?

Anyway, moderately attractive females (in my experience), often fall into the trap of being hit on fairly often by fairly revolting people. Which isn't quite the same things as having a lot of options, and can lead to dry spells. Which can, in turn, have a huge impact on both your libido and self esteem, and when those go in opposite directions, you can get some very curious decisions.

19. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really have no other explanation besides liquor. It wasn't even during a dry spell - I had other attractive options.

20. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Btw, the head thing goes both ways.

In my experience, a lot of wrongs will be forgiven if you can give really good head.