Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Boxers or Briefs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennitalia, Mar 9, 2011.

?

Whaddaya Like

1. Briefs (incl. but not limited to tighty-whities)

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Boxers

72 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Boxer-Briefs

96 vote(s)
    52.2%
  4. Saxx (seriously?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Commando

10 vote(s)
    5.4%
  6. Nothing Can Contain the Junk of Chater

3 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was wondering if I was going to be the only one to admit to wearing briefs (well, a mix of briefs and boxer-briefs).

They make them in colors other than white/skidmark, and in fabrics other than torn-to-shreds.

Women figured out a long time ago that putting on sexy underwear makes them feel sexier, even if no one else ever sees it. It can work the same for men, and sometimes boxer-briefs just feel a little too much like being the kid who wears his shirt in the pool because he's too afraid of being looked at.

2. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boxer briefs win because they keep my dick in line and don't get uncomfortable once I've been working hard and start sweating. Boxers would inevitably bunch up and everything would be flopping all over the place and briefs are way too tight. Gold Bond is a must in warm weather. I was the one person to bring it along when on a class trip to Brazil in January and it was one of the smartest things I did. Makes it feel like there's ice in your pants when it's 90 degrees out and humid.

I know some guys that wear Under Armour all the time and it baffles me. I can't stand wearing it for a long time, which made all-day wrestling tournaments and track meets a blast.

3. shauncorleone

shauncorleone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Due to losing my license over 4 years ago, I do a lot of walking, so going commando is out. I go w/ boxers for everyday use and boxer briefs for anything more active than my daily treks (running, golf, working out etc).

4. Holtinator

Holtinator
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

The choice of undergarment style is dependent on my wardrobe decision of the day.

1.) Loose jeans and a t-shirt - Boxers.
    2.) Cargo shorts and a t-shirt - Boxers.
    3.) Fitted jeans and a t-shirt - Briefs. (No one wants to see your underwear "line" mid-thigh.)
    4.) Sweats and and a t-shirt - Boxer Briefs.
    5.) Casual for work (Dockers and a button up) - Boxer Briefs.
    6.) Suit and tie - Briefs. (No one wants to see that your wearing boxer-briefs under a fitted suit.)
    7.) Beach attire - commando, of course. You're at the fucking beach, be as close to naked as possible.
    8.) Long-ass sitting in the stands sporting event, driving cross-country, that 5 hour flight from New York to Los Angeles ... Depends for men.

[​IMG]

5. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boxer briefs. This is the only time I will ever agree with KIMaster, so you know it's right. Fruit of the Loom contrast trim all the way.

I also had no idea there was a small commando contingent on here. You nasty fuckers.

Must have been a hairy situation...

6. NoMames

NoMames
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I may be one of the few guys to not be able to vote, due to the fact that I have all three types and wear them on occasion, yet I go commando as well.

Briefs: I have a package of briefs from a Quailman Halloween costume, and I still wear them occasionally at work or when I got for a run. I can tolerate them at work since I sweat enough to need a prevention method to keep it from rolling down my leg, and when I'm just flat running I like the little guy and his kids to not bounce a whole lot.

Boxer-briefs: My favorite for every day activity. This includes going to class, going to a bar, or going to workout/play a sport. I like to have a bit of freedom in every day life, but if I need to run, I don't want my nuts slapping on my legs.

Boxers: My "I need to do laundry" underwear. When I start having to wear boxers, I know I have only a few days before all my underwear at going to be dirty.

Commando: My favorite lounging around the house or driving long distance choice. Freedom, yet a controlled environment so I know I won't have major ass sweat to deal with. Also a favorite after a sporting event when my body temperature is high, this helps (in my mind at least) to keep my core cool.

Saxx (never heard of this terminology until now): The underwear I'd use during every competitive soccer game I played in or refereed since I turned 18. The elasticy waistband and leg compression kept me from getting strawberries and grass burns on my hips, and I'd be secure enough to know if I took a shot to the huevos that I was as protected as wearing briefs or a jockstrap (sans cup, of course). These are also the only underwear any woman has ever told me made my ass look good.

7. bukowskionice

bukowskionice
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Commando all the way.

In the summer of 2005, I toured around the country playing in a jazz ensemble, living off a tour bus. Space was tight, and while packing initially, I decided to forego packing any underwear to save a little room. From May '05 to present day, I've been free-balling with very few exceptions (big drinking holidays like St. Patty's Day, when running 3+ miles, funerals...). After the first week, I really got used to it, and wearing anything under jeans now just feels awkward. Not to mention the upside of having one less layer between yourself and drunken public nudity. That's just good, efficient common sense.