Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Boxers and I are in a fight right now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by effinshenanigans, May 3, 2010.

1. Bloochies

Bloochies
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Like a lot of other people, I'm attached to a couple tee shirts that I've had for years now. The first one is a Pantera shirt circa 2000 when they were touring for Reinventing the Steel. They were the first heavy metal band I really got into and it was the first "band shirt" I had ever gotten and I remember being super excited about getting it. It was pretty big on me when I got it but I've managed to fill it out okay. Actually wearing it right now...

My other tee shirt is this badass Army of Darkness one I got not long after the Pantera tee. I was absolutely transfixed by this movie the first time I saw it and I still enjoy a viewing from time to time. Looks exactly like this, with the "Trapped in time..." text in red on the back.

[​IMG]

2. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You never realize you've got a pair of shitty boxers until you've worn them for a few minutes. Since all retailers frown on trying on boxers before you buy them, there's no real way to test for nut-tugging/swamp ass/wedgie potential.

If I bought 4 new pairs of boxers that made me feel like I've got a doctor's rubber shielded hand around my balls, that's when I know I was in Hell.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I have this ratty-ass Filter t-shirt I bought when I saw them with White Zombie in 1996. I still like Filter, but the shirt looks like it's been peppered with b.b's. Though I don't even think its a good idea to own it I still wear it much to my wife's dismay, along with about 20 other ratty-ass black concert T-shirts that are in my dresser.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Some of the ladies who read this have to know where I'm coming from here: your skinny jeans, and your fat jeans. Am I the only one that keeps the pair of pants that fit me when I was at my most fit (so that I have a tangible goal in mind at the gym or on long runs), as well as those pants that you had to buy when you weighed waaay more than you should (so that you can look at them and say, "Never. Fucking. Again.")?

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got rid of my "fat" jeans, if I don't stay on track then I have to be uncomfortable is my reasoning.

Focus: I have a bra that should be set aflame. It's one of those convertible bras, the straps can detach and be rearranged to suit halter or strapless tops. Well the fucking thing will randomly pop loose, which is an issue with D cups. I'll be walking along and there is a sudden rush of freedom as the strap gives and my left boob is striving for freedom through whatever garment I am wearing.

I don't throw it away because it's a $50 Victorias Secret contraption and my tits look great in it. Damnit.

6. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have a pair of jeans that I love. They are skinny jeans from 2002, the first time fashion tried to bring skinny back, and I bought them to wear rolled up and cropped, because bringing skinny back failed that time. They are a perfect color medium blue, well worn and comfy, and make my ass look great. I even bothered to patch up the knee when I fell down some concrete stairs and tore it to shreds.

Only problem? The closure is a snap, not a button. And over the years, that snap has gotten a little, um, loose. It pops open at the very most inappropriate times, and there is seriously no graceful way to close your jeans without looking like you're attempting to take your pants off in public.

I try to convince myself that I should keep them because they pop less when I lose a few pounds, but I'd have to be goddamn anorexic for these things to reliably stay closed and that's not gonna happen. Fucking jeans. I'll probably have them for 8 more years at least.

7. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Remember the bras a few years ago that you could tighten a tab in the middle to pull your cleavage closer together? Mine looked exactly like this:
    [​IMG]
    Well my tab gave out in the middle of a family meal, meaning that I had two cups, but nothing that held them together, so the cups started migrating towards my armpits before I had to adjust them every few minutes. Rather than throw it out, I frontier-medicined the tab back together after the meal and wore it several more times, only to have the same thing happen every other time (because I was expecting what else to happen, exactly?). Took about six more times having my real boobs front and center and the cups somewhere around my shoulderblades before I finally threw it out.