Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

blue dog..you're slacking...DRUNK THREAD 04/09

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This Harp Lager is really starting to grow on me.

The first one was good, not great. The second one was a little better. Third and I was starting to think this was pretty good shit. Sixth and I feel like I ate a steak; it's really damn tasty now.

Nothing will compare to my beloved High Life though(and it's delectable lower-calorie cousin, High Life Light). Nothing. NOTHING!

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Shit. So much for no one showing up.

A buddy came by and coerced me into using a chainsaw to build some steps. Redneck carpentry at its finest The sad thing is I have a circular saw with a perfectly good blade, but I can't help myself...I love things that go "Vroom, vroom" and emit ozone killing emissions.

If it's loud, noisy and somewhat dangerous, I'm generally all over it. After all, how many people have hurt themselves with a chainsa...."Oh fuck. Go grab that...I may need it. Fuck. Get the duct tape, I can stop the bleeding. Oh fuck this isn't good at all. How am I supposed to count to two with only one leg? Oh look, there's Grandma..."

And then everything went dark.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Started the day off with a giant pitcher of pina coladas, and sat out in the sun on the lake enjoying the nice warm weather that we finally have.

Now it's a flat of Mike's Hard Lemonade, the hot tub, and catching up on a ton of tv/movies that I've not had a chance to watch for the past couple of weeks.

And to all the fucking morons that are too afraid to drink/eat what they enjoy for appearing "girly" or less than manly, HA! It must be a sad life you live... the sooner you learn to not give a fuck about what others think, the happier you'll be.

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, then he will be only 6'11 rather than over 7 feet. I am going to force him to start becoming bad ass at basket ball.

That way he will be rich and support us as we age.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking son of a bitch gets a DUI and has to experience what I have the past year but still "forgets" to call when he finds a ride downtown? After we had Just been talking back and forth about finding a ride not a half hour earlier, my buddy skips out on the call and just gets a ride downtown. Fucking cock sucker. Looks like more Breaking Bad and Cod2 for this amazingly beautiful Saturday night.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Yeah. What he said. Smoking, drinking and coffee stunted my growth all the way down to 6'7" and being the fucking giant of both sides of my family.

Without all those vices at an early age, I might of been really tall.

7. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have white label Beam and Jurassic Park playing on the Xbox. Life is goooood.

8. ElNombre

ElNombre
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

At my mum's house for the weekend and decided to get stuck into her drinks cabinet. She has three unopened bottles of this drink called 'Glayva', it looks like whisky but tastes like Jägermeister - not bad at all.

Also there's a section on BBC News about technology in the third world. There is a reporter handing out two mobile phones to a really underdeveloped tribe in Africa just to see what kind of shit he car stir up. Awesome.

9. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

This clears the images of toxic epidermal necrolysis from my head.

Ok, you guys want to her something seriously fucked up? This is apparently real case from my lecture notes. A woman was found to have extreme fatigue and weakness persisting for weeks when taking gravol and codeine. She was diagnosed as being allergic to all drugs containing a benzene ring. As a result she had surgical procedures done with IV ethanol as the only anesthetic.

I can't even begin to tell you how fucked up this is. It starts with fatigue and weakness not being an allergic reaction and finishes with there being plenty of anesthetics that don't contain a benzene ring. And somewhere in between is the fact that a lot of the food you eat contains benzene rings.

10. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

drunk rave: lookin good in a school girl outfit. Yow!

drunk rant: knees poppin as I gyrate. yes, gentlemen, I will be turning 37 next month.

drunk rave: my 32 yr old husband thinks I look good in a school girl outfit. yow!

11. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pics or it doesn't count.

12. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Those must come from the same wet titty rain forest that annabanana's come from! I have long searched for this mammary utopia unsuccessfully...

And I don't know what the FUCK that just said, but it sounds like you have dick in your near future. Get it girl. I am supremely jealous.

Have moved from Blue Moons to tequila. Summer is right around the corner. I can taste it.

PS: I wouldn't touch a guy who went tanning with a 10 foot cattle prod. I don't care if he has a god damn Hershey bar for a dick. Let's check the vanity for a hot minute and spend your 10 bucks a session on something worthwhile.

PPS: Second.

13. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

okay

Attached Files:

14. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm sorry maybe its my browser but that top makes it awfully hard to see your boobs.... they do have a thread here to fix that you know?

15. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit never in a hundred years would I have thought that would work!

Who has two thumbs and just drunk-dialed his ex pouring his heart out? Yeah, I'm gonna have a LOT of self-evaluation come morning.

16. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, the way I see it, every so often it has to work or else guys wouldn't keep posting those requests/demands. Yeah, I guess I'm that girl that makes it harder for the others. And half if it is the old man's fault. If he weren't okay with it, I wouldn't do it. I love you guys.

17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a lunging weasel. I also like soup.

18. shabamon

shabamon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

First time for everything eh? Tonight was the first time a dude legitimately put his hands on me wanting to fight. Look, I'm sorry that the girl you think is your girlfriend likes what I bring to the table. Well, on second thought, maybe I'm not sorry. Maybe you should straighten shit out with her begfore you you wanna make a fuss. I mean, she doesn't even live in town and already invited me up to visit her in Akron. Nah'msayin?

19. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Aloha! The Merrie Monarch festival is on right now. Finally got Hd tv and it's fucking incredible. Somehow, it makes my beer taste even better.

This happens only once a year, the video's of the modern hula winner last year.
    Local girls are so fucking hot!

#99 carpenter, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice school girl pic bronte.

I implore all of you, NEVER watch the movie Ninja Assasin. For the love of Christ, just don't!

I was watching Merrie Monarch fest last night and it was pretty damn good. My Kumu in one class at MCC had a daughter that won the individual part a couple years ago. Her daughter was FUCKING HOT. Unfortunetly, the Kumu wouldn't introduce me. Probably because I'm a punk haole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.