Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

blue dog..you're slacking...DRUNK THREAD 04/09

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdite

cdite
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If we are going to discuss the economics of cheap beer drinking my old roommate was hooked on this stuff.

[​IMG]

He would buy 3 cans for somewhere around $6, chug them and be fairly drunk real quick.

2. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Why not just paint yourself orange, put on some fake earrings, shave your chest and/or balls, and run around shouting "MY LIPGLOSS BE POPPIN'!"?

3. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Point is you paid for them, dude.

4. bean

bean
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I left my car downtown last night for a friend's birthday. Really hoping it is still there.

5. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There there, don't let them pick on you. It is no worse than getting your eyebrows waxed and the weekly mani/pedi.

6. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ballsack, you became one of these guys:

#66 Diablo, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fuck you guys, who doesn't want to be the male equivalent of a Bratz doll?

8. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just think, someday you'll have skin the texture of fine Corinthian leather.

Thanks to mya, I've broken out the redbull and vodka, and am rapidly making up for lost time.

9. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Are they really good for petting? Their fur looks kind of bristley.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, I haven't done that yet because I still have hopes of maybe accomplishing things today (I spent all afternoon in a lawnchair in the sun reading a book) but I should just hang it up, shouldn't I?

I like the Three Olives grape flavor mixed with half redbull and half sprite. Reminds me of my childhood when we couldn't afford real sodas like Coke or Pepsi so got the stuff just labeled grape soda. Good times.

11. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had the Three Olives Root Beer, Bubble Gum and Coffee - don't care for any of them.

And since your siren song reached my ears, and I arrived home from the "beer store" (as my daughter calls it), I've -

• sanded and painted my kitchen door

Cleaned the interior of my car

filled the tiki torches with oil

pruned the shrubs

I'm actually far more productive with vodka in my system

12. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Damn you, I have just surfed the internet. And still haven't had a drink. Maybe that is the missing link after all.....

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Going to take daughter out on the ol' Radio Flyer then she goes to grandpa and grandma's and I crack the 55 pack from Quebec and it's drinking time. Tomorrow, I go to the Raptors game and hit the Moose beforehand and it's drinking time. Lots to drink this weekend. Summer started realy this year. Me likey.

14. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

30 rack of High Life goes for about 16 bucks. I can get a 6 pack for $3. Not only is it dirt cheap, but it tastes awesome. High Life light is cheaper (about 13-14 for a 30) and goes down way too easy.

Was at COSTCO today picking up my usual case of Shiner, when someone passed by and recommended Harp. He said that was his go-to in Canada and the best he's found here thus far. I'm usually skeptical of anything in a green bottle, while Harp came in a brown bottle the fact that it had a green label was now helping my confidence in the purchase.

It's not bad though. Not as good as Shiner, but it's something I'll order if it's on tap. Solid head on it, that's for sure.

15. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Howdy do?

Took a cab home last night around 2:30 am. The whole ride the Arabian driver is bitching about how little money he has made that night...yaddi yadda. I find cabbies do this a lot; my hypothesis is that they think I'm goingg to feel bad for them in some way and give them a bigger tip... Not.

We get to my building and the meter reads $12.46 (I think), so I hand him a 20. He starts panicking. "I....I.....no change this!"

"You don't have change...for a twenty????"

"No...no...need smaller bills!"

At this point I'm highly confused, drunk, and fairly stoned. I suggested he just give me 3 bucks back, but he claimed he only had twenties. So we came to a showdown of sorts. I laid it out there for him, "Listen, you aren't getting this whole twenty ok. Now either you find a way to change it or I've got two singles here you can have, and be one your way."

"You no have credit card?"

I did, but the idea of free cab ride started flashing in my mind, so I throw out a stone-faced, "I told you what I have buddy."

He takes a moment to ponder this idea, slowly lowers his head and mumbles, "Two dollars fine...."

So fuck yeah. NOTHING like free cab rides BABY! Maybe some of you would have just given him the twenty and said whatever; not me. It made up for the rather boring night, and the pizza that burnt the absolute shit out of my mouth.

16. Nettie

Nettie
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Since I'm now drinking again, I'll post about last night.

Definition of awkward? Going to help almost fuck buddy (SO & I break up about every six months, it was during a break up, that will be the * here) with his new laptop settings. Another guy friend shows up, road trip time, going to X town to take a buddy to Z town. Sure. I hop in the truck. Halfway there, he says we're picking up guy Y. Shit. Guy Y is one that about 10 years ago I had killer sex with when he was separated from his wife.

Now Nettie starts drinking heavily. Y makes a few comments to kind of let the other two guys know that yeah, he's seen me nekkid. And liked it immensely. Go to Z town, I know half the bar, proceed to get drunker. Okay, no biggie, I'm not driving.... So we leave Z town, go to the driver's house for a while, then over to guy H's house. Hrm. Guy H is a fuck buddy*.

So last night consisted of me drinking with 2 ex-fuck buddies, one that still wants to be a fuck buddy, and getting totally drunk, and sleeping on the almost fuck buddy's couch. I'm now posting this from my SO's place while they're having a band reunion (local band, broke up a couple years ago). Steaks on the grill in a few, loud live music in the middle of nowhere, lots of booze. I love it. I drank early because it was better than dealing with the hangover, and that was the fastest way to get rid of it.

Yes, I am that woman. That you hate. Deal with it.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Seriously, is there a redneck in the world that doesn't like to blow shit up? Have they ever dared uttered the words "Maybe this isn't such a good idea"?

#77 Crown Royal, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno. Black isn't really your color...

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shit, one of my nephews is only 13 and 5'11. He is going to be a giant. I am going to kick his ass once he gets to be 6'3. No nephew of mine is going to be taller than I am.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just start him on smoking. It'll also make him cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.