Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Birthday Suit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolmonster, Sep 30, 2010.

1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

You know, now that I think about it, sleeping naked lead to some awkward moments once.

My parents barely use the AC, despite living in the deep south with summer days that regularly break 100 degrees. I started sleeping naked as a defense against the insane heat. Once, when I was at home for the summer between semesters, I ate Waffle House for dinner. I felt sick, but went to sleep not thinking anything of it. I woke up at 1am that night, ran to the bathroom, but didn't make it. I puked in the hardwood floored hall, slipped in it, puked again, and finally made my way to the bathroom to finish puking up the undigested contents of my stomach.

The noise that I caused with all my puking, falling, and hitting the hall wall woke my mother up and she got a nice view of my pasty ass. The next day, she bought me a second fan for my bedroom. Score!

2. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Maybe he just has long balls.

You got some long ass balls Durbanite. Thas ya new name. Long ball durbanite [/Leon]

3. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe he's the guy on FARK that got his balls caught in the slats of his chair.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=2018473&hl=Im-stuck-to-my-chair-Im-so-very-scared-Help-%28Details-In-thread%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDL ... -thread%29</a>

4. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I sleep in boxers all the time, mostly because I have 3 dogs and a cat who will stick their nose in my ass or my junk with no warning.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don't understand how anything less than a bombproof wall should go up during bathroom activities. My daughter isn't 2 yet, but she'd be fine alone for three minutes if the stair gate is up and there are toys or TV in the vicinity.

I only walk around naked when the in-laws are over (with the exception of maybe a sombrero). Show them that I'm all man, and that their daughter and granddaughter are in good hands with a confident male figure in the household (also shows off my supercool tats too, bro). Besides, I don't want to look like the uncool guy trying to impress her dad by playing dress-up whenever they visit. That's pathetic.

I never slept naked, because at first I lived with my parents, then my friend El Nino, and you don't want to be naked when a drunk T-Rex kicks in your bedroom door to dump cocoa butter on your face or beat your spinal chord half to death with a tennis raquet "because it's fucking hilarious, faggot!". After that sort of experience, you grow 'Nam flashback-like reflexes. That, and you sleep in at least boxers or jammies.

6. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Jar of JIF creamy peanut butter and a rainy day and I'm not seeing the problem here...

7. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have an almost four year old who loves nothing better than to come in and bug me when I'm taking a crap (despite loudly ordering me to get lost when he's doing his thing and I want to make sure he's wiped properly). If I lock the door, he keeps banging on it and I have to be able to crap in relative peace. So I argue with him for a few minutes and then he hopefully leaves.

I sleep completely naked, and have done so for years. I will only not do that if I'm travelling. I refuse to let my junk touch hotel linen. You never know what diseases I'll pass on...

Around home, I usually have at least a pair of shorts on. But I have no problem walking around naked if I'm undressed and I need to go grab something like a towel. The thing is, my front door has glass panels such that anyone looking in can see the length of the house. So, to make a little effort to cover up, I'll usually cup my junk and walk down the hall. Although, to be fair, if you're going to go peering into my house you deserve what you get.

8. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The novelty wears off just about as fast as you skin does, so yeah it is all fun and games at first but try to walk after you have had your balls licked for 30 minutes.