Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Birthday Suit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolmonster, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm naked all the damn time. I don't want to be 50 and regret never enjoying my body when it was in its 20s, so naked it is. I usually sleep with shorts on (although during the winter I wear more clothes, I don't like being cold), but I walk around naked in my apartment a hell of a lot.

This has ended badly for me twice, to date. I generally surf the internet either topless or naked, because I am too lazy to put on clothes in my own house. My apartment's front door happens to be in direct line-of-sight of my computer, and everyone I am friends with knows it is always unlocked.

The first time a guy walked in on me, it was someone I had just met, so I am still at a loss as to why he just walked into my house. But anyway, I was sitting around (luckily wearing shorts, at least) surfing the web when I hear the door opening. I said something suave along the lines of, "JESUS DON'T COME IN!" and scampered for the bedroom, but not before he saw that I was quite clearly topless sitting around on the internet.

The second time happened last week, same scenario except this time I was just plain naked. One of my good friends had said he would arrive at 6:30pm to take me to the symphony, so I was waiting until last minute to put on my gown. At 6:15pm I once again hear the door opening, again said something smooth ("WHY ARE YOU EARLY WHORE!") and ran into the bedroom, with him simultaneously laughing and wondering what the hell I was doing sitting around naked.

None of this has deterred me from sitting around naked though. Now I just lock the door.

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've been known to spend an entire Saturday just in my boxers.

This includes getting the mail outside. As long as my junk flap is closed, is it any worse than wearing shorts?

I think not, but apparently some neighbors disagree.

3. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not a naked person. I wish I were, but I just can't get into that groove.

I can't sleep without some article of clothing covering my lower half--I just feel weird as hell and then I can't sleep. I can sleep in panties only, or boxers and no panties, or both. But never bare-assed. And I can sleep with a camisole or tee shirt on...but never entirely topless.

It's really odd...I'll take off everything to fuck, but then immediately post-clean up I start searching for my panties. Maybe I'm repressed?

4. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

As long as I'm at home it's either just boxers or when I need to 'dress up' I throw on gym shorts and a beater. Sleeping is in boxers year round as I don't really get cold. Plus if I sleep naked my balls have this weird tendency to- hang on let me just take a pic and show you.

5. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am in the opinion that it would be a waste of my youth not to be naked whenever possible. Unfortunately I have roommates, so this is a rare opportunity. I don't really like clothes so they often get the delight of seeing me walk around in my underwear or a bathing suit.

My room, however, is usually a purely naked zone. Sleeping naked is also most enjoyable, except I feel that when I do it too often the novelty wears off, so sometimes I'll sleep in shorts/underwear for a week or so and then it feels even more glorious when I return to sleeping the nude. Right now, I'm in a bra-only sleeping phase to deter my new piercing from getting caught in the sheets.

6. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I grew up in Florida. Unless it's a social function or a dire emergency there is never any need for pants or shoes. Even then it's only a suggestion. It's uncomfortable for me to walk around naked. Not because I'm shy, but because my balls are like a pound of raw chicken skins just hanging around. The boys need some support. However, I think pants are the fucking devil. As soon as I get home, pants come off, shorts or cotton bottoms of some kind go on. If no one else is around, I'll walk around in my boxer-briefs. Sleeping naked is only a go after sex. Nothing is getting me out of bed to find my skivvies.

A couple girls I know refuse to be comfortable in their homes, when alone. As soon as they get up they put on jeans, a hoodie, shoes and socks. Fucking baffling.

7. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pretty sure I have SBS and it is exacerbated by sleeping naked. When I'm alone, I sleep in boxers, when my gf is with me and doesn't mind being woken up in the middle of the night I'll sleep naked.

I also can't share a bed with any other man (not bi, I wake up sometimes with my dick in a pillowcase or a section of blanket wrapped tightly around it while I'm humping it) or woman or things will get weird. The hilarious (sad) thing is that my libido is slightly above average at most, I only want to have sex twice a day... well twice a day with my gf of 4 and a half years, I'm sure I'd want to do it more if we break up and I have access to fresh meat.

And I agree with KI, I feel weird being totally naked for extended periods of time while doing daily activities.

8. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a naked sleeper, unless I"m severely shitty and collapse on the bed all the clothes are coming off. I don't see how anyone can sleep normally with a shirt or shorts on.

I'm also much like Rod Tidwell in the fact that I air dry after showers.

9. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't do anything naked. When I have sex, I pull my dick out through the crotch hole of my feety pajamas.

10. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've tried sleeping in the nude, but I never get a good night's sleep, so it's undies and a t-shirt. And I couldn't afford the resulting psychotherapy my daughters would require from me strutting around au naturale.

11. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you are the only adult home and you have a toddler roaming around the house, you tend not to want to put up sound barriers, if ya know what I mean.

No, I usually order them out long before that happens. I used to bother my mom in the bathroom all the time which was probably a little less weird because I'm a girl, but still. And don't get me wrong - I don't enjoy having them pester me in the bathroom but it happens. Oddly enough though, they don't do that to their dad. The 11 year old doesn't do it much anymore but the 6 year old still does. And now that the baby is crawling...

12. NickAragua

NickAragua
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I generally try to keep boxers/briefs and a shirt on at all times, unless I'm really sweating my balls off - then the shirt goes off. I just don't enjoy the sensation of my ball sack or back sticking to a leather couch or rubbing against chair fabric. And I definitely don't do naked cooking, since most of my cooking involves frying things on a pan. As far as the shirt thing goes, I get cold pretty easily. Mostly it's because, like a reptile, I don't produce any body heat.

Also, bugging me while I'm in the bathroom is pretty much a death sentence. Look, all I want is some alone time in my "fortress of solitude". And if I don't get it, I become upset, and may fling poop at intruders, since I have it on hand anyway.

13. Racer-X

Racer-X
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I live alone and I'm generally naked while I'm at home. As soon as I get home from work the clothes come off. I keep a pair shorts and a t-shirt on a shelf next to the door in case anyone comes knocking so I don't have to search around for clothes. I will sometimes cook naked as long as there's not too much hot oil involved.

Oddly enough, if I'm sleeping alone, I'll usually put on a pair of basketball shorts before bed. I think I'm subconsciously worried about having to run outside naked if there is a fire or someone breaking in and having to fight a burglar naked.

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm almost a nudist with how much naked goes on in my life. I sleep naked all the time, I walk around the house naked (and I live with three other people and have friend constantly coming over unannounced) and even cook naked.

My favorite story of my nakedness was at a house party we threw a few years ago. The bathroom is just around the corner from my bedroom, so, instead of throwing on a robe or something to go pee, I'll just saunter out. Habits are hard to change and harder to change while drunk.

I was fucking bombed and just finished laying some pipe into the ex, I felt the need to pee. So, in my usual fashion, I hop up and open the door to go take a piss. I finish up, open the bathroom door and look out to see about a dozen people. I wish I could fully remember what a dozen completely shocked faces looks like but from what I gather, it was pretty funny. Looking around to find something to cover myself up with, I pick up a slipper and slip it over my main man. At this point, some new people showed up to the house and my roommates invited me to go have a drink with them (ex was dead to the world); I didn't see the point of putting on more clothes, so, I went downstairs and met a whole bunch of new people with a slipper covered junk.

A couple weeks later, some chick, who I apparently met at the party, comes up to me and goes "[Primer]? You don't remember me but I definitely remember you. I liked the slipper". And that's how I got a phone number with nothing more than a slipper.

15. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, seriously? Are you saying you've never done the "we've gotta be somewhere in 30 minutes, but fuck it, we'll just drive faster" thing, squeezing in a quickie without bothering with undressing? Because if you try that, that could become your favored way of saying goodbye to your SO.

It's pretty simple, really: if there's a benefit to having my penis readily available, I go naked. If there's no benefit, I keep it covered. I live in a dorm most of the time, so naked isn't really an option I'm considering for day-to-day stuff. As I am not chiseled abdominal perfection, I tend to have a shirt on. As I'm incredibly pale, I'm also helping to prevent blindness. I sleep in boxers, I hate waking up to yelling or chaos and being naked; it doesn't need to happen that often for it to still be quite unpleasant. Basically, this means that I'm naked for sex, sleep with a significant other, and showers.

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I enjoy being naked all the time! If it's feeling a little nippy, I will wear panties but otherwise I'm in my birthday suit. I sleep naked about 95% of the time. If it's cold I'll wear socks. And if I'm with my fiance, there is no need for sheets because he's a giant space heater. I keep a fuzzy bathrobe hanging on the back of the door in case I get a knock. I've gotten some weird looks for wearing a bathrobe at 4 in the afternoon.

17. Dr. Gonzo Esquire

Dr. Gonzo Esquire
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Sleep and walk around the house in boxers.

As far as getting caught, not yet. At least not in a way that wasn't planned out, i.e., my girl coming over and me answering the door in my underwear. However, I have always wanted a Jehovah's Witness or something to that effect to knock on my door while I was in my underwear. I'm reminded of the Robin Williams bit:

"Have you found Jesus?"
    "Nope, come on in and help me look for him."

18. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Middle of summer gets so fucking hot and humid in Townsville where I live so any piece of clothing or blanket makes it near unbearable even with the fan directly over me. Also for those that live in the colder climates and wear heaps of clothes in bed it actually takes longer to warm up because of the pockets of cold air in between each layer of clothing.

Used to cook bacon in the nick but got burnt one too many times so now at least jocks must be on.

19. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    That's the thing (ha) - I'm not. I also have poor luck and am probably clumsy when I sleep, too. I just happened to roll over once and rolled on my nuts. It was not pleasant so I take action for that to not happen again.

20. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just can't understand how? I've only ever squashed my nuts once on a bike seat when I was about 15.